PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in sharing other EuroPop Vids?

guldebrett
12-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Anyone out there interested in sharing other European Pop videos? Although Alizee is my favorite by far, I do like and have other EuroPop videos, some live performances of other artists and some videos are of the retail MTV like clips.

I've got lots of other great video performances, does anyone else? More importantly, does anyone else want to share or trade? If nobody is interested or doesn't have anything to share then I guess this thread will go the way of the dinosaur.

As of now, I'm posting the EuroVids to the Off-Topic thread entitled: "Get your EuroVid fix here." Some are there right now.

I've posted this in the "Off Topic" section because I think the Videos section is probably devoted to Alizee videos, and this is off the Alizee topic.

rwd716
12-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I'd share or trade, but I don't have any except for the basshunter and Najoua ones I already posted.

guldebrett
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I'd share or trade, but I don't have any except for the basshunter and Najoua ones I already posted.
Well, if no one has a problem with it, in a day or two I'll put some links to other European music videos, some live, some video clips. I'll check back to this thread to see if the moderators don't want me to post some links. If they don't mind then I'll post some links.

Please note that because I like lots of different kind of music the videos will be of various kinds but I'm sure that whomever downloads them will find something they like.

I use WinDVD to watch my videos so if you want the best video viewer you should get it too.

HibyPrime
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't think anyone will mind you posting them as long as it's not something you would normally buy in a store, for example, CDs or DVDs.

TV performances and music videos should be fine..

Upload them using www.mediafire.com this site is the best atm..

guldebrett
12-19-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm posting some real nice EuroVids to the Off-Topic thread entitled: "Get your EuroVid fix here."

Some are there right now.