PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the french linguists on this website... Merci!

Matrix
12-19-2006, 05:34 AM
A shout out to the french linquists on this website. You people are invaluable in helping us all learn more about Alizée and the french culture. We all know who these people are, they are the people answering our questions on a daily basis and do so without complaining.

They freely give of their time and ask for nothing in return. I salut you all.

I assure you none of us here who only speak english do not take this for granted. Your ability to translate french to english and your knowledge of more than one language is a very admirable trait and looked upon with great respect.

Without your french language expertise and translations we all would be scratching our heads and pulling our hair out trying to figure the meaning of alot of things.

Thanks for tolerating all our questions concerning france and the french language and especially the one and only... the lovely Alizée.

Again, thank you very very much. Merci beaucoup! :)

SupaKrupa
12-19-2006, 05:49 AM
A shout out to the french linquists on this website. You people are invaluable in helping us all learn more about Alizée and the french culture. We all know who these people are, they are the people answering our questions on a daily basis and do so without complaining.

I assure you none of us here who only speak english do not take this for granted. Your ability to translate french to english and your knowledge of more than one language is a very admirable trait and looked upon with great respect.

Without your french language expertise and translations we all would be scratching our heads and pulling our hair out trying to figure the meaning of alot of things.

Thanks for tolerating all our questions concerning france and the french language and especially the one and only... the lovely Alizée.

QFT QFT QFT!

Merci beaucoup.

bt_bird_90
12-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Finally a thread worth QFT-ing. You frenchies rock, thanks a bunch for all you do on here.

rcs
12-19-2006, 08:16 AM
I wish I paid more attention in French language class during 7th grade.

Merci to all French who have helped!!!

Seapaddler
12-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Yes indeed thanks for taking the time to enlighten us, the language discussions and threads about Alizée and French in general add a great dimension to this site. It is much appreciated.

aFrenchie
12-19-2006, 11:13 AM
I suppose this goes partly to me. So thank you. Don't forget many Canadians and even Americans (esp. garçoncanadien and Cooney) who could help me translate in better English :)

CK
12-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Yes thanks alot guys, really appreciate it

DJ_Greg
12-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Finally a thread worth QFT-ing. You frenchies rock, thanks a bunch for all you do on here.

Anyone else read "QFT" as "quift"?

rwd716
12-19-2006, 01:23 PM

Ditto! Thanks alot!

HibyPrime
12-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Yeah, you guys help out a lot here.

I think we should all pitch in and buy them each the third album or something

Oh, and don't forget brad, this site wouldn't even be here without him.