PDA

View Full Version : World cup, anyone?

Shep
07-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Anyone following this? Yeah... me neither...

(btw: This was a joke. So real world cup fans... don't Jihad me)

cybersoil
07-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Recorded it for Thibaud and Charles while they went to Portland (Oregon) today. Boy.. are they going to be pissed when they see how Italy won the cup in a overtime shootout! As they say, "Them's the brakes!"

Or as they say in French, "We got Screwed!"

- Cybersoil

brad
07-09-2006, 08:03 PM
i never could get into soccer ... i find it very boring, and this is coming from a guy who never misses a Nascar race.

Shep
07-09-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't understand the facisnation. Especially when most of the world kills each other over it. Doesn't make any sense.

What's interesting as well. Notice how our super bowl lasts a day. We get in, we get out and everyone's happy (cept the losers). The cup lasts days on end and everyone get's angry at the end...

And I thought a bowl was bigger than a cup...

cybersoil
07-09-2006, 08:28 PM
The world is weird, man... especially when it comes to soccer (football), they always seem to be pissed at one thing or another.:D

Gimme a dog and a coke and I'll be happy, especially while watching my Alizee videos on my 15' feet outdoor screen with my Bose speakers blaring! Actually, my 15' feet screen is my light grey garage door but it works perfect once the sun goes down. Since I live on a busy street I've even had people stop by and watch for a while. Yes, they think she's hot too! Who wouldn't? Only some freak... maybe.

-Cybersoil

aditya8617
07-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Anyone think Alizee must be sad after France lost out, or happy that they made it this far!

RadioactiveMan
07-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I love soccer- I both play and referee it, but I rarely watch it on TV. It's generally boring on television and I hate to watch players pretend to be hurt.

Zidane (of France) smashed an Italian in OT. I found stills of the event, but I didn't find any video.
http://view.break.com/125523

mando
07-09-2006, 08:43 PM
i only missed a couple of games because i'm at home and i have so much free time right now. I like watching soccer games but i like playing street hockey. wasn't it hilarious when Zidane headbutted the Italian guy :D

cybersoil
07-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Ouch!!! that must have hurt!

I've read that she's a big soccer fan of the Ajaccio football (soccer) team, so I'm sure she's bummed out just like me. Although I lived in Vicenza, Italy back in my Army days, and do like the Italians also, I now like France more... because of obvious reasons.

-Cybersoil

RadioactiveMan
07-09-2006, 09:39 PM
For me, the link that I posted above isn't working. However, I have an even better alternative. Watch the highlights of the game and you'll see video of the attack.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/highlights.html

rcs
07-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I watched in the hopes of catching Alizee as part of the usual celebrity crowd. Hey, you never know. Instead, the only people I saw was Ex-president Clinton. Maybe soon, she'll surface among the public again.

Shep
07-09-2006, 11:53 PM
I watched in the hopes of catching Alizee as part of the usual celebrity crowd. Hey, you never know. Instead, the only people I saw was Ex-president Clinton. Maybe soon, she'll surface among the public again.

Her new single is coming out in September, supposedly

And I don't know if I want her at the World Cup. She could be in danger, things get that crazy.

But, Clinton can be there all day long, for all I care. :D

cybersoil
07-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Just keep an eye on Clinton's hands. If Alizee were there then he would have been all over her, Jeremy or no Jeremy. She would have been fighting him off with a stick! Just ask Monica Lewinski...:D I can see it now... she says, "Get the HELL away from me... you freak!" Then WAP! upside his head with a branch... Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!

-Cybersoil

OMG.. this is my 80th post. WTF am I doing spending so much time on this site for? Oh, ALIZEE..... what have you done to us ????

Shep
07-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Just keep an eye on Clinton's hands. If Alizee were there then he would have been all over her, Jeremy or no Jeremy. She would have been fighting him off with a stick! Just ask Monica Lewinski...:D She says, "Get the hell away from me, you freak!" Then WAP! upside his head with a branch... Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!

-Cybersoil

OMG.. this is my 80th post. WTF am I doing spending so much time on this site for? ALIZEE..... That's why.

Bill Clinton getting the crap beat out of him from the most beautiful woman in the world...

Yup, that's officially my fantasy.

RadioactiveMan
07-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Now, if only they were both covered in leather...

atra201
10-19-2006, 05:55 AM
nop nah zelch

bt_bird_90
10-19-2006, 06:15 AM
A cybersoil thread? I thought these had been all but wiped out... lets sell it on ebay

Moe
10-19-2006, 06:32 AM
stop bring up old threads! :D

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 08:05 AM
stop bring up old threads! :D
We have a new Bob! :D
Where's Bob btw?

Moe
10-19-2006, 08:27 AM
he wants to remain at 666 posts...

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 08:43 AM
he wants to remain at 666 posts...
Has he turned mad? :eek: Or is he atra201 now? :p

jeroh
10-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Argentina , "best team of the world" that said the F.I.F.A , but not won the cup... hipocrities.. germany stole the match at argentina grrr
The best team is and will be Brasil... they are we arechie-enemies but we acept that , they "jogan bonito" (I CAN SPEAK PORTUGUESEE!)