PDA

View Full Version : Address?

trofast
07-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Since she no longer will be connected to Polydor, I guess that address is somewhat useless. But, the question is, is there another address we can use? I mean, like an official fan address...

brad
07-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Since she no longer will be connected to Polydor, I guess that address is somewhat useless. But, the question is, is there another address we can use? I mean, like an official fan address...

I am sure there will be .. if you can hold out another few months, I am sure she will get a website online and all that good stuff. Alizee has always had a pretty sweet website, with good info.

trofast
07-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah, cause I'm well known for my patience... :rolleyes: Hehe.
But I guess I don't have a choice.

Of course, she IS worth the wait. :)

Ben
07-10-2006, 09:09 PM
A few months is too long? Some of us have been waiting years for her to return! :)

cybersoil
07-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm sure that Alizee has a life other than music. Of course, we all see her as a musical sensation but she probably sees it as a job. I know she wants to travel the world, eventually.

-Cybersoil

trofast
07-11-2006, 06:20 AM
A few months is too long? Some of us have been waiting years for her to return! :)

Hehe, yeah I know, and I apologize! But a single moment without her seems like an eternity, you know? :(

I'm sure that Alizee has a life other than music. Of course, we all see her as a musical sensation but she probably sees it as a job. I know she wants to travel the world, eventually.

Yeah, I would think so, but still, the waiting is hard. (And again I apologize to those who have waited much longer than I have. :p)

Hehe, kinda fitting that my playlist has this song playing right now:
"Bon Jovi - [It's Hard] Letting You Go".

*browsing my playlist*

Ok, I'm outta here, time to get some food, but I'll leave you with this song. Maybe some of you can relate to the lyrics? ;)

"Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You"

-Chris-