PDA

View Full Version : I'm even more confused than Alizee

RadioactiveMan
07-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I was watching a video called the 'Zidane way to solve problems' on YouTube.com and, as usual, I couldn't pass by the search bar without entering 'Alizee' at least once. I found a seven minute long clip of her at a Japanese game show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rbwx96GHApk

She appears lost, but I bet that unlike us, she had the benefit of a briefing before the show.

cybersoil
07-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Can you blame her? I know exactly what she's thinking... What the fu*k is going on here? and why the hell am I here? "You're Fired!"

I like the part when the Japanese lady tells Alizee (in French) that the Guy in the green sweater is gay...:D

brad
07-12-2006, 12:03 PM
hahaha .. the japanese are a very interesting people

C-4
07-12-2006, 01:06 PM
That was really different and entertaining, just to see Alizee on the show.
Thanks for the link!

dvtq
07-12-2006, 09:41 PM
dont understand what the F they were talking , look like me the first time go to US =))

cybersoil
07-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Yeah, those Japanese games shows are nutty! I've seen a few of them and they are all nutty!

By the way, one of the French words for gay is," P.D." It sounds like "PayDay" because it's the French sounding of P & D. Actually, PD means "Fag" or so I've been told by a Frenchman. The French also use the word "Gay" and "Homosexual" just like we do. The Japanese translator lady said, "Il est PD" meaning "He's a fag!" You can tell just by the way he smiles at Alizee or should I say at Alizee's French translator guy.:D

Hey! I've hit the century mark. It's now 101 postings for me! HIP, HIP, HURRAH!!!

-Cybersoil

vctralca
07-13-2006, 06:40 PM
ROFL .. .
It reminds me of a movie ; i think this should be called "Lost in traslation" starring Alizée :S

Bob
08-13-2006, 03:09 PM
hahaha .. the japanese are a very interesting people
good description... very interesting

Spartan500
08-13-2006, 03:18 PM
yes but they make some of the best cars in the world

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 04:41 PM
not only do they make some of the best cars, but they also make some of the finest displays and display technologies

look out for Canon and Toshiba's soon to be SED displays
think of it as a CRT that as thin as an LCD except sharper