PDA

View Full Version : J'en ai marre!!

nurvonic
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
i like the guy's shirt in the beginning. very american

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wQVI0aiqPSY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wQVI0aiqPSY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Gatchaman
01-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know why Alizee switched from her shorty short outfit to full pants in her later J'en ai marre performances?

RMJ
01-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Because it would get boring otherwise.

She had more than one outfit for each song (except Gourmandises, and technically PTB, too)

CFHollister
01-04-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't know dude, I don't think there are many that would get board of that earlier J'en Ai Marre number :D .

RMJ
01-04-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm sure many would. It's not that great outfit after all. It would have been much better if Mylène would have decided to use the outfit that was used in MCE promo shoots.

But out of these two that were used, the pants and shirt combination fits much better really. It's clearly carefully selected when this other outfit is just quick pick. Or well, "quick pick" is wrong word since it was used in promo shoots too but it was quickly modified for the performance.

General Patton
01-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know why Alizee switched from her shorty short outfit to full pants in her later J'en ai marre performances?
I like the short one the best :D

HibyPrime
01-04-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't know dude, I don't think there are many that would get board of that earlier J'en Ai Marre number :D .

I'm going to have to agree with that one

nurvonic
01-04-2007, 09:50 PM
hmmmm i dunno RMJ, the super short shorts look pretty hot. well, i cant speak for everybody, but i never get tired of them :D

Azereus
01-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I have to go with the majority and say that her short outfit was very hot. :D Who the hell would get tired of it?

SupaKrupa
01-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Me too. The shorts > pants :D

Thanks for the vid. I've never seen this one.

brad
01-05-2007, 01:10 AM
wasn't there some type of small backlash against the shorts? after that she jus started wearing the pants??

I thought I read stuff about this on AF before, but I could be making it all up.

bt_bird_90
01-05-2007, 04:03 AM
I like the pants outfit :p ...it shows off her stomach

Gatchaman
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM
wasn't there some type of small backlash against the shorts? after that she jus started wearing the pants??

I thought I read stuff about this on AF before, but I could be making it all up.

That's what I'm wondering. it seems like the switch was permanent. Regardless, she always looks good.

Sir Wood
01-07-2007, 06:12 PM

I thought it was from JPVA. But she responded to the critics that she had boxers on and laughed it off.