PDA

View Full Version : Funniest interview! :)

trofast
07-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Omg! Hehe, the more I watch that FunTV-interview (with Lucas), the better it gets. Or, I'm kinda just watching a small part of it over and over... the one with those Japanese "treats". I find it hilarious! :D

(Ok, maybe it's all acting, but it doesn't sound like it.)

First, when she pulls out that little white box of hers, and the reaction he gets... Second, when she says she has something he has to try... hehe, you can hear the anxiety in his voice when he says "Oh no!"

"Close your eyes".... "Noooooo".... "Close your eyes"..... Haha, and when he tries to chew it... I just laugh so hard! :D Seeing Alizée kinda falling backwards in the chair while laughing, and also hearing the technicians laugh... Well, at least it makes me both smile and laugh. :) Like that's not enough, she's got more in store for him... Yeah, you've all seen the clip, you know what happens. :p

Hehe, just gotta love it when she says "Close your eyes!" with a somewhat rough/tough tone, and all he can say is "Oh la la".

And when she points at him... "You're cheating!".... Hehe, yeah... I just love that whole segment/part of the interview. It's excellent!

Matrix
07-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Thats my favorite interview of Alizee... the Fun TV interview... its hillarious. You get to see the real Alizee... she seemed so relaxed and good natured. I watch that video over and over again to help me learn French.

Yes, we got to see Alizee laugh like crazy...the real Alizee, it made me laugh too :) The french like to say "voila" alot dont they.. like we always say "thats it"

mando
07-13-2006, 08:44 PM
that funtv interview was also my favorite. i also like how she's relaxed and you can tell that shes kinda shy.

aditya8617
07-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Apparently, She is a first class vixen!

rcs
07-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Trofast, Matrix, and Mando,

We are all on the same page. It's the best interview. You almost know her like a neighbor. Her laugh is the best and the dude's (behind the camera) reaction to the first treat was..."Uh! It's revolting!"...LOLs

P.S. Hey Trofast, how do you like your Alizee DVD?

trofast
07-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Hehe, yeah... a first class vixen! But for real, it's nice to see her so relaxed, and it looks like she's enjoying herself. Hehe, not sure if it's normal for guests to behave like she did, at least not laughing that hard, hehe. But hey, I think she looks great in that interview, sexy as h*ll, and I can't seem to get enough of that laugh.

I think all this has a lot to do with that guy Lucas. He seems to be very good at what he does. (or did, that email-address doesn't work anymore. Yes of course I had to try.:p) Hmm, what's the word I'm looking for? ..... ahh yes, "chemistry", that's what they have during this interview.

Lovely. :o

rcs: Dammit, why did you have to bring that up? Hehe. I haven't gotten any good explanation from the company I ordered it from, but the bottom line is that they haven't sent it to me yet. :( The other stuff I ordered, yeah, they have arrived, but not my Alizée-dvd. *cry* So for now I'm just watching a whole bunch of clips over and over again. Like that interview... :D

Matrix
07-13-2006, 10:50 PM
I think Alizee was all giddy and in love at the time with Jeremy... because a few months later they flew off to Vegas and got married.

I think the time the video was made.. Alizee was very very happy. We got to see a joyful, playful Alizee.

Alizee was just glowing in this video

trofast
07-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Edit version:

Hehe, yeah, I sadly have to agree. (Sadly because... you know... Jeremy... :p) But being in love makes you... happy. :) And that's exactly what we want "our" Alizée to be. :)

INDUSTRIAL
12-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I liked the interview, but it angered me too.
Seaweed and anchovies are what I eat pretty much everyday. But Lucas thinks they are disgusting.
The video was not funny at all and made me feel really uncomfortable.

Killian
12-21-2007, 02:51 AM
Seaweed and anchovies are what I eat pretty much everyday. But Lucas thinks they are disgusting.

It really shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable, it's not going to be everyone's taste. Some people will love it, some will hate it, it's just the way it is.

But I did find the video brilliant.
My personal favourite part was when she got the little Tinkerbell. The adorable squeal she make is amazing!

Fusoya
12-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes, The fun interview is the best :)

espire
12-21-2007, 01:17 PM

So what? People in different places, and even people in the same places, can think that what you eat is absolutely horrible no matter where one is. I can't stand even the thought of eating seafood, but most people think that it's absolutely delicious. Don't take others' subjective thoughts as anything at all, because it's simply opinion, and it doesn't affect anybody else.

INDUSTRIAL
12-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I didn't say the interview was bad. I said I liked it but just me somewhat uncomfortable. It is just my opinion too. I did not force anybody to hate the video or believe that the invterview sucks.
Won't you feel uncomfortable if somebody comes to you and say Alizee is an ugly version of B. Spears?

Solaris
12-21-2007, 01:29 PM
I didn't say the interview was bad. I said I liked it but just me somewhat uncomfortable. It is just my opinion too. I did not force anybody to hate the video or believe that the invterview sucks.
Won't you feel uncomfortable if somebody comes to you and say Alizee is an ugly version of B. Spears?
No because either they did not see Lili or they are blind OR they are insane...Alizée IS more beautiful than BS. (Like what I did) Thats a fact not an opinion:cool: Says so in my encyclopedia that I am writing. ;)