PDA

View Full Version : J'ai pas vingt ans

Amelie
01-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey, now i need J'ai pas vingt ans instrumental version :D maybe someone has? you know, i need version with music most similar with vocal version...so, thanks for help...

RMJ
01-09-2007, 11:39 AM
There is very few of them... If you look you might find some midi version maybe.

I don't remember right now if anyone has made real instrumental version of it.

Amelie
01-09-2007, 12:01 PM
i found some very poor versions..but i need a good version, because i need it to sing

aFrenchie
01-09-2007, 02:42 PM
i need a good version, because i need it to sing
...and to record yourself singing it so you can post a .mp3 here :)

atra201
01-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey, now i need J'ai pas vingt ans instrumental version :D maybe someone has? you know, i need version with music most similar with vocal version...so, thanks for help...

i have this but it may be considered poor quality and i actually think u gave it to me months ago.
but check it out it might be what you are looking for.

brad
01-09-2007, 03:00 PM
...and to record yourself singing it so you can post a .mp3 here :)

oohhhh yes. definitely do that :D

aFrenchie
01-09-2007, 03:12 PM
oohhhh yes. definitely do that :D
You know, I'm already the one who decided Amelie to post photos of her in the forum ;)

Moe
01-09-2007, 03:28 PM
You know, I'm already the one who decided Amelie to post photos of her in the forum ;)

you know i'm Amelie's producer... Amelie just sign these papers:D

Luc
01-10-2007, 12:36 PM
There is very few of them... If you look you might find some midi version maybe.

I don't remember right now if anyone has made real instrumental version of it.
I found a midi version, maybe you can use it. At the Alizée-hub I searched for an instrumental version but unfortunately I couldn't find one :(

CFHollister
01-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I love midi (not for the sound, mind you)! Do you have any more where this came from?.. a link? I have a free midi program called Anvil Studio (that I use to write/store the music I try to write) with which I can open any midi file in and it produces the sheet music for it (so then I study how the song was put together and play it myself).

Luc
01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
I downloaded this midi version with eMule. Perhaps there are midi versions available of her other songs too, I didn't search for them yet. And at the Alizée-hub I haven't searched for midi files at all. I will try to find more.

CFHollister
01-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I downloaded this midi version with eMule. Perhaps there are midi versions available of her other songs too, I didn't search for them yet. And at the Alizée-hub I haven't searched for midi files at all. I will try to find more.

Cool, thanks!

Luc
01-10-2007, 04:26 PM
I found this at the hub, maybe I can find more, I will let you know :)

CFHollister
01-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah, those are all great. Keep me posted.

Amelie
01-11-2007, 10:39 AM
atra, it's not the instrumental version :D

and about recordings...i think, soon (about three months maybe :D ) i will make a professional record, but i don't know which song...and then i'll upload the mp3-you will be able to rate my voice :D :D :D yeah, Moe is my producer :o

atra201
01-11-2007, 10:56 AM
atra, it's not the instrumental version :D

it's not! huh :blink:

and about recordings...i think, soon (about three months maybe :D ) i will make a professional record, but i don't know which song...and then i'll upload the mp3-you will be able to rate my voice :D :D :D yeah, Moe is my producer :o

good luck :wub: with that and don't forget your promise to me. ;)