PDA

View Full Version : "Murphy's Law"

Sir Wood
01-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Ever had one of those days where nothing seems to be going right no matter what you do? Such was my case this entire morning. So, I sent an e-mail to my boss addressing my frustration and that I was heading out to lunch and cool off.

In my car and to my surprise, the first song to come up on the play list happened to be J'en ai Marre! :wub:

It was awesome. I just spent the last hour eating my KFC hot wings and listening to Lili. Needless to say, Lili seems to know when your world is upside down and turn it back around. Hope you all have a good or "youpi" day! Back to listening to more of Lili for the rest of the day. :D

CFHollister
01-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Yes, Alizée certainly has the power to make you feel better and pull you back from the edge (:mad::(:o:):D:wub:). Personnally, when I'm feeling frustrated I just blast C'est Trop Tard and belt out the chorus with Alizée (I try to make sure noone else is around to witness that, though :p).

RadioactiveMan
01-10-2007, 05:50 PM
I usually play music to cool off like that but I always start with heavy metal and work my way to Alizée. When I'm upset or agitated or otherwise unhappy I find that I can't listen to Alizée or even watch videos of her. I play some Thrash full-volume until I'm relaxed enough to enjoy her songs.

Sir Wood
01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I usually play music to cool off like that but I always start with heavy metal and work my way to Alizée. When I'm upset or agitated or otherwise unhappy I find that I can't listen to Alizée or even watch videos of her. I play some Thrash full-volume until I'm relaxed enough to enjoy her songs.
I usually do this too, but was surprised by JAM and just stayed with Alizée for the remainder. Although "Murphy" did try to stick his nose into my business again later in the day. ;)

aditya8617
01-11-2007, 01:09 AM
I generally listen to my fav songs of the moment when I am upset and ofcourse there always is atleast one Alizee song in there!