PDA

View Full Version : Le Moment Parfait

Cire
07-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Having viewed just about every second of footage available at Moi-Alizee (and any I may have missed have been omited merely because I jumped around so much at first, I only suspect I saw them all) I am anxious to know what the favorite moments for our fellow members might be.

Not the entireties, this song or that interview but the flleeting moments, the surprising seconds.

Alizee's facial beauty and the lithe perfection that is her body are all too apparent and addressed in other forums (forae) on this site. Lust is all too common - true fans must go beyond the ordinary that is lust and justfy their love.

Is Le Moment Parait the 16 year old teen idol who crashes a 13 year old's party - only to put her at ease by dancing with her and convincing "les garcons" to join in? (The boys were completely flummoxed - what would you have done?)

Is it the 18 year old star who, in a similar situation ruminates on how she could have been even more gracious to her surprised fan, to the point of calling her afterwards and striking up a friendship?

Is it the isolated lips or the succulated strawberry of the picnic video? (Focusing, I might add on the slight imperfection of her chipped teeth in much the same way that the finest Persian rugs are purposely made with a fault to signify that "only God is perfect".)

The cringe of the interviewee being asked whether she will answer any and all questions from her fans with absolute truth? (What would you have asked?)

The honest, consistent, intelligent admission that everything she has achieved in her short life was not her "right" but the result of her "lucky star"? (How many young stars appear so appreciative of their fame, so aware of the fleeting moment that her fans have given her? So Happy???)

Well, I suspect most of you will have trouble isolating any moment aside from one revealing camera angle or another as an absolute favorite (and who can blame you?) But the single moment that caught me most off guard, and proved a fleeting, vicarious moment of fantasy came during the Japanese excursion video.

Kudos to the Japanese for crowning her the next Catherine Deneuve (we can only hope she ever comes back to the public eye and has such a long career) and every red blooded boy dreams of "bagging" the unnattainable goddess. But if love be sought over lust, it is not the taking but the waking that is the goal. And for one fleeting moment we got to see Alizee as her true love may- asleep!

Urb4n
07-17-2006, 01:14 AM
I am confused.

But.. If I am reading your post right, the moment I love is when she is asked what would she have done if not for her career. As in, what would her life been like if she had not become famous. she mentioned that she would have been a dancer or become a "computer engineer", at which point I literally gasped.

That sold Alizee to me.

The thought that she has taken an interest in what so many people consider 'nerdy' (myself included), is just absolutely awesome. Not because of the topic that was chosen, no, but solely because it is just an interest of hers. Unlike many other famous persons, she seems to be a very well rounded individual with a great number of passions/hobbies/interests. Absolutely incredible. I love it.

Spartan500
07-17-2006, 01:40 AM
I am confused.

But.. If I am reading your post right, the moment I love is when she is asked what would she have done if not for her career. As in, what would her life been like if she had not become famous. she mentioned that she would have been a dancer or become a "computer engineer", at which point I literally gasped.

That sold Alizee to me.

The thought that she has taken an interest in what so many people consider 'nerdy' (myself included), is just absolutely awesome. Not because of the topic that was chosen, no, but solely because it is just an interest of hers. Unlike many other famous persons, she seems to be a very well rounded individual with a great number of passions/hobbies/interests. Absolutely incredible. I love it.

you pretty much sumed it up for me so whatever I was to say following this would sound stupid

nurvonic
07-17-2006, 02:36 AM
that's impossible for me to answer

cybersoil
07-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Ahhh... questions, questions, questions. Instead of trying to guess the final outcome of Alizee's career I'll just wait and see.

-Cybersoil

PS
I love those teeth of hers.

mando
07-17-2006, 10:57 AM
The Fun TV interview was just my favorite thing ever. The way she looked, the things she said, and the things she did were all so perfect :)

especially this part. it made my day =]
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/886/alffgc0.gif

brad
07-17-2006, 01:01 PM
like most others, i couldn't pick one thing out ... but i do love her teeth. It is like she is so perfect, that at the last minute God said .. "chip or tooth or something, she is too pretty"

little did he know that it only makes her better .. lol

Sebastien
07-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Mando's favorite moment is mine too.

Also, anybody know what the last public appearance of Alizee was? Was it the duet she had with Jenifer for Charles Aznavour on May 22, 2004??

rcs
07-17-2006, 03:00 PM
The Fun TV interview was just my favorite thing ever. The way she looked, the things she said, and the things she did were all so perfect :)

Mando,

I love that look too. There's another look that I like at the beginning of her visit to Japan when she's in the back seat of the car about to roll up the window...Priceless.

Sebastien
07-17-2006, 03:14 PM
BTW, about that moment. I know some french but what is it she said to someone out the window?

Matrix
07-17-2006, 05:34 PM
For me the perfect moment would be the Fun TV interview when she opens up a gift and its a little Tinkerbell and also the gifts she brought back from Japan and forced Lucas to eat during the Fun TV interview.

Also the time she cried on stage during the interview on Stars a Domicile and the fans stood up and cheered her and said its okay Alizee, we love you.

To me... those are le moments parfait

brad
07-17-2006, 10:47 PM
One of my favorite 'moments' is a part during one of her photo shoots. The camera man asks her to wink at the camera, and she says 'Nooooooo' ..

it is in this video .. http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=26

at about 2:08 - 2:20 minutes

dvtq
07-17-2006, 10:53 PM
@brad :exactly 2:15

I like the 48 Hueres Interview , i like the way she answer , her face look so cute as the adult , and her mouth look special :).

rcs
07-17-2006, 10:56 PM
I must have not read that portion of the interview closely since it's kinda quick with the translation. I wondered why she said that. Another small piece of the real Alizee.

dvtq
07-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Another small piece of the real Alizee.
:confused: what do you mean :confused:

brad
07-17-2006, 11:03 PM
:confused: what do you mean :confused:

he is just saying he has learned another small thing about Alizée's personality.

Matrix
07-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Brad... you mean this: http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aj7hk9.jpg

Noooooo lol

nurvonic
07-19-2006, 02:13 AM
hey guys...what about the part where she makes that funny noise after to lines of toc de mac? ok now im just being silly

Matrix
07-20-2006, 09:21 PM
hey guys...what about the part where she makes that funny noise after to lines of toc de mac? ok now im just being silly

Yeah she makes that cat noise and falls back on the stage, isnt that cute!! Whatever noises Alizee makes.. they always sound cute

Spartan500
07-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah she makes that cat noise and falls back on the stage, isnt that cute!! Whatever noises Alizee makes.. they always sound cute
ain't that the truth matrix I mean thats part of the reason why i picked that song in the favorite song thread

aFrenchie
08-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Having viewed just about every second of footage available at Moi-Alizee (and any I may have missed have been omited merely because I jumped around so much at first, I only suspect I saw them all) I am anxious to know what the favorite moments for our fellow members might be.

Not the entireties, this song or that interview but the flleeting moments, the surprising seconds.
http://alizee-gifs.skyblog.com/pics/441570991.gif

(yeah I found a great Alizée gifs site! Sorry to flood with them today :D :D :D )

brad
08-17-2006, 09:42 AM
http://alizee-gifs.skyblog.com/pics/441570991.gif

(yeah I found a great Alizée gifs site! Sorry to flood with them today :D :D )

they are great :)

keep them coming!

aFrenchie
08-17-2006, 09:44 AM
they are great :)

keep them coming!
Ok!
Soooo cute when she (seems to?) gets closer to the host to hear him/her better...
http://alizee-gifs.skyblog.com/pics/343627167.gif

brad
08-17-2006, 09:52 AM
awww .. that is a good one. I just want to grab her and squeeze her .. lol

HibyPrime
08-17-2006, 11:14 AM
The last 20 seconds or so of the live parler tout bas live video (its a long moment, but hey..), where the backup singers are singing and she has the most beautiful smile on her face and she is swaying back and forth

fsquared
06-01-2007, 12:35 AM
like most others, i couldn't pick one thing out ... but i do love her teeth. It is like she is so perfect, that at the last minute God said .. "chip or tooth or something, she is too pretty"

little did he know that it only makes her better .. lol

There's apparently a Japanese word for this...."wabi".
http://www.freewillastrology.com/beauty/beauty.main68.shtml

Wabi

Of all the words in all the languages of the world, the one I love best is the Japanese term, wabi. It refers to a captivating work of art with a distinctive, beautiful flaw that embodies the idiosyncratic humanity of its creator.

An aqua groove in an otherwise perfectly green ceramic pot may give it wabi. A skilled blues singer who intentionally wails out of pitch for a moment may be demonstrating wabi.

Wabi is rooted in the idea that perfection is a kind of death.

CFHollister
06-01-2007, 12:49 AM
This is such a cool thread!:cool: Too bad it was before my time and I missed it completely.:rolleyes: I'm gonna have to give this one some thought but it may turn out to be an impossible task to narrow it down...:blink: :wub: :blink:

Drake498
06-01-2007, 08:50 AM
That look makes my day :p i love that GIF :D