Paris or Corsica?

TurinSZ
01-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Which ever you like.

atra201
01-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Which ever you like.

why do you have to be so political? :confused:

goto both start with corsica take a cam and post the pics here only if they have Alizee in them. ;)

Spartan500
01-25-2007, 10:27 PM
when i get the chance to go i wanna go to corsica when the WRC is there also you are really lucky to go

TurinSZ
01-25-2007, 10:30 PM
why do you have to be so political? :confused:

political ? :blink: iam telling him to choose which ever he prefers.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-25-2007, 10:31 PM

Im asking which 1 is better!

TurinSZ
01-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Im asking which 1 is better!
You never asked which one is better you just said paris or corsica:p

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Paris or Corsica? <<<< = Which 1 should i take.

TurinSZ
01-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Paris or Corsica? <<<< = Which 1 should i take.

Paris!!:)...

atra201
01-25-2007, 10:49 PM
Are you going to live or for fun?

rwd716
01-25-2007, 11:10 PM

I think he ment politically correct

Le Parrain
01-25-2007, 11:34 PM
i would want to go to Paris first. and then if i have time and money ill go to like take a plane to corsica.
but if i knew for sure alizee was in corsica at the moment, ill take my chance and go there first.

JCC
01-25-2007, 11:40 PM
I wanna go to europe with my bro
I been planning it for a week tho and i have already start saving some money

But now the question is
Paris or Corsica?

U might as well go2 Paris...more to do/see. When you say Corsica, do you mean Ajaccio, Corsica?..not exactly a tourist mecca compared to Paris. And last i heard, Alizee lives in Paris :D

jeroh
01-26-2007, 12:12 AM
when i get the chance to go i wanna go to corsica when the WRC is there also you are really lucky to go

i agree whit you spartan !

Spartan500
01-26-2007, 12:55 AM
yeah i would definitly go to support subaru and petter. um you should probably go to paris like JCC said

c-dawg777
01-26-2007, 02:37 AM

But now the question is
Paris or Corsica?

After talking with Bertrand at the resturant. It sounds like Corsica would be a blast, you just have to watch yourself from what he said. I guess the people sometimes don't take to kindly to outsiders. Thats mostly if you want to live there though. If you ask me, I couldn't tell you one or the other. I'd have to see the whole country...and the island! Sorry thats no help:o

aditya8617
01-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Paris! I am sure with her album release date near you can have a chance of spotting her in Paris.

Ben
01-26-2007, 05:21 AM

But now the question is
Paris or Corsica?
Depends. Have you been to Europe before? If so, where? What do you like better, the city or nature?

I love both places, so it's hard for me to choose. I lived in Paris for awhile, and consider it my second home, but the 10 days I spent in Corsica were the best of my life, bar none.

After talking with Bertrand at the resturant. It sounds like Corsica would be a blast, you just have to watch yourself from what he said. I guess the people sometimes don't take to kindly to outsiders. Thats mostly if you want to live there though.
Yeah, tourists don't really have anything to worry about. We were talking about that recently here:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/topic,16454,.html

rcs
01-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Well, you gotta do the Paris thing. That's a given. You need that famous shot of the Eiffel Tower in the background. Then, go from there. Hey, you might get lucky and witness Alizee's come back! Be sure to get pictures, and this sounds weird, but be sure to record some TV so you can bring that back also and post it all here. :D

OGRE
01-26-2007, 05:16 PM
I would choose Ajaccio! (http://www.ajaccio.fr/index.jsp?langue=2)

O Rly
01-26-2007, 05:49 PM
I say you should go to Paris. It has more places to see imo, like the super long linve of people waiting to see the Mona Lisa :D

Spartan500
01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
maybe you could get in a fight with a guy who is pretending to be a robot

Rocket
01-26-2007, 08:42 PM
For our trip to Paris, we will fly from St. Louis, MO to Detroit, MI and then non-stop to Paris. We'll be staying at the Hilton by the Eiffel Tower. (Yes there really IS a Paris Hilton haha) In fact there are two. We're staying for 6 nights and then fly home. The whole trip, flight and 6 nights, comes to just under $3000.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-26-2007, 10:06 PM
my plane tickets is going around $1000 ....... ofc my bro has some friends at Mexicana(Mexican Airline) and can get us the ticket for around $500 i think.

guldebrett
01-26-2007, 10:08 PM
For our trip to Paris, we will fly from St. Louis, MO to Detroit, MI and then non-stop to Paris. We'll be staying at the Hilton by the Eiffel Tower. (Yes there really IS a Paris Hilton haha) In fact there are two. We're staying for 6 nights and then fly home. The whole trip, flight and 6 nights, comes to just under $3000.
Got you beat! My round trip to Paris for 8 days comes to a grand total of $588. And I'm getting another personal tour of the place by my friends, of course.

Look out bistros and restaurants, here we come! Hopefully my friends will let me take them out every night that I'm there. It'll be so much fun, almost as much fan as I had taking them out when they visited me over here this past summer.

Paris or Corsica? My schedule: Paris 1st year, Corsica 2nd year, Italy 3rd year, marry Alizee the 4th year after she divorces Jeremy. Insert Rocket's maxim here: "Hey.. I can dream can't I?"

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-26-2007, 10:12 PM
I envy you brett >.<

Rocket
01-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Got you beat! My round trip to Paris for 8 days comes to a grand total of $588. And I'm getting another personal tour of the place by my friends, of course.

How did you get it that cheap?

rcs
01-27-2007, 02:09 AM
$588??? Wow! You gotta fly with the chickens in the back and shack up with another family for that price. For Rocket's price, she could stay 3 times as long as Guldebrett. I need to get a hold of your travel agency Brett. :blink:

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 05:36 AM
How did you get it that cheap?
A couple of things:

1. FareCompare.com

Right now it's $450 Round Trip from Seattle to Paris (it was $417 but I missed that price) but with the airport taxes, fees, etc, it cost me $588
http://www.farecompare.com/search/week.html?departure=SEA&destination=PAR&date=20070205&cabin=Coach

(Below) Push the "Alternate Cities" (yellow) button near the center of the page (click link below) to see a price near you.

http://www.farecompare.com/search/year.html?departure=SEA&destination=PAR

2. Staying with friends = No hotel cost & free personal guide.

Of course, I'll be staying in an apartment and not the Hilton. Yeah, I'm 45 and will be running around with about 6 of my French friends along with 2 Germans that are all in their early 20s and still in college but hey... I get along with all the Frenchies I've ever met (but one) magnificently. They're already planning to paint the town red when I get there and I could have stayed longer but you don't ever want to wear out the welcome mat, if you know what I mean. I want to go to some shows, hit the restaurants, see Alizee's apartment (if possible) and just generally enjoy the city. The price is so cheap right now that I said to myself, "What the hell!" But no one here wanted to go along, I asked. Too late now... plans have already been made.

PS
Rocket, are you "Jenna Blake" the girl I saw on the cover of your "People" magazine spoof? If it is, you're down-right beautiful! You had better make sure that your husband takes you out every night (in Paris) for a very romantic evening. But I'm sure with a wife that looks like you he needs no prodding.

c-dawg777
01-27-2007, 06:26 AM
$588??? Wow! You gotta fly with the chickens in the back and shack up with another family for that price. For Rocket's price, she could stay 3 times as long as Guldebrett. I need to get a hold of your travel agency Brett. :blink:

Winter is a slow time for the airlines on travel to Europe. Thus they are all around $400 right at the beginning of winter. The rates will skyrocket around springbreak and then drop off imediately after, and then they will slowly come back up untill they peak around $1400 in the summer. Best to check the individual airlines webpages for the BEST prices too. Sometimes online travel agencies miss or "overlook" certain prices.:)

Rocket
01-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Guldebrett: I discovered when you break down my $3000 it comes out that I'm flying cheaper than you. The price I quoted was for the both of us. So it comes out less than $1500 each. It would be even cheaper if we had friends we can mooch. :p Seriously I think it's great that you have friends that can offer you a place to stay. We have a guest room that's for just such an occasion.

As for the picture on People, yes that is me. My real name is Jenna Maria Constantine Diego-Blake.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Latin rocket??

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Guldebrett: I discovered when you break down my $3000 it comes out that I'm flying cheaper than you. The price I quoted was for the both of us. So it comes out less than $1500 each. It would be even cheaper if we had friends we can mooch. :p Seriously I think it's great that you have friends that can offer you a place to stay. We have a guest room that's for just such an occasion.

As for the picture on People, yes that is me. My real name is Jenna Maria Constantine Diego-Blake.
Divided by 2, then good job on your price, Rocket! :)

Hey, you think that I should change my name to "Moochie?" :D How about Paris-bound "Mooch Monster?" :blink:

Wow! What a pretty name. But I can see that Rocket is much easier to remember (for most of us) rather than "JMCD-B."

Rocket
01-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Latin rocket??

50% Latino. My dad was born near Madrid, Spain. My mom is half French and half Irish.

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 08:02 PM
50% Latino. My dad was born near Madrid, Spain. My mom is half French and half Irish.
So that's where you get your good looks... please remind your husband everyday how lucky he is to have a wife as beautiful as you are. But if he were smart enough to marry you then he probably already knows what a lucky dog he is. :D Ahhhh.. what the hell, remind him anyway. :p

bt_bird_90
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Excuse me, I believe the role of Rocket's brown-nosing lap dog has already been filled, thanks you very much. :p

p.s. You're the best, Rocket!

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Excuse me, I believe the role of Rocket's brown-nosing lap dog has already been filled, thanks you very much. :p

p.s. You're the best, Rocket!
There's nothing wrong with complementing a beautiful woman, sunny boy. :D Especially if she's an Alizee fan too.

bt_bird_90
01-27-2007, 08:52 PM
ah, 'tis true, I yield

Aelle
01-27-2007, 08:54 PM

But now the question is
Paris or Corsica?

I would go to Corsica, Alizee was born there it might be nice to go there to see what it was like for Alizee.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Welcome Aelle :)

brad
01-27-2007, 09:04 PM
If it were me, I would go to Corsica before I went to Paris. Only because if it wasn't for Alizée, I would probably never even think of going to Europe.

Plus it would be really cool to see where she grew up. All of the sights, sounds, and smells of Ajaccio would probably make you feel a little bit closer to Alizée :)

On the other hand, if I even had a 1% chance of seeing Lili somewhere (like Paris), I would go there ...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-27-2007, 09:19 PM
So at this time ur telling me both places are good?

Rocket
01-27-2007, 10:20 PM
So that's where you get your good looks... please remind your husband everyday how lucky he is to have a wife as beautiful as you are. But if he were smart enough to marry you then he probably already knows what a lucky dog he is. :D Ahhhh.. what the hell, remind him anyway. :p

I told him and he said that I'M the lucky one. :blink:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-27-2007, 11:51 PM
LOL! he aint the lucky 1.

c-dawg777
01-28-2007, 01:01 AM

Arrogant SOB! Just kidding, but seriously, smack him next time he says that.:D

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 02:40 AM
My advice: Don't believe everything you hear. :p

Señor Villa
01-28-2007, 05:43 AM

I have stayed at the Hilton where you will be and it is a nice hotel in a perfect location. It is close to the Bir Hakeim metro station if you are planning to use it. Get the Carte Orange which will be good for the week Mon-Sun zones 1-2 for Central Paris bring passport size photos (2), buy a separate ticket if you plan to only go to Versailles once which will be less costly then buying the extended zones. A restaurant that I recommend which is a little walk from your hotel is La Villa Coloniale which is on 35 BD de Grenelle. I always eat there when I go to Paris and the duck is my favorite thing on the menu. Just go like you are going to the Bir Hakeim station but stay across for it and walk straight down and you will run into it. It is small and cozy and has Indonesian decor. http://www.lavillacoloniale.fr/

Have fun in Paris :)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-07-2007, 07:47 PM
maybe you could get in a fight with a guy who is pretending to be a robot
:o never seen this post before(sorry if some people get mad for me to bring up this old thread.)
hahaha i saw that movie at fox...wonderfull movie..... but I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF IT!!! do you know the name of the movie spartan?:confused:

badog7
03-08-2007, 12:34 AM
:o never seen this post before(sorry if some people get mad for me to bring up this old thread.)
hahaha i saw that movie at fox...wonderfull movie..... but I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF IT!!! do you know the name of the movie spartan?:confused:

Uh you mean 'I Robot' starring Will Smith Zack?:cool:

mr.architect
03-08-2007, 04:50 AM
hay zack my frind >>> just wana say hi >>>> and tak it from an architect
just go to Paris ( why?? ) >> people know Paris <<
and also how does not wana go to Eiffel Tower...

hay have fun there and say hi to alizee

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Uh you mean 'I Robot' starring Will Smith Zack?:cool:

No its not I Robot, That Will Smith Zack must be a good actor :cool: .

hay zack my frind >>> just wana say hi >>>> and tak it from an architect
just go to Paris ( why?? ) >> people know Paris <<
and also how does not wana go to Eiffel Tower...

hay have fun there and say hi to alizee

Yeh, im probably choosing Paris. ;)

Matrix
03-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Do what Snatcher42 did.. visit both places and don't forget to wave to us at the camera on the docks at Ajaccio, Corsica like he did :)

Nafas
01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
And Zack, did u eventualy went to France? Anyway guess who's going to Corsica this summer??... well I am! :D

I'm going to Calvi.. But I think I wont B seeing Alizée there even if i would go to Ajaccio :(

but if i see a girl with a but fairy splashed on her back, i'm going berserk:)

Brent
01-19-2010, 05:02 AM
i think i would enjoy corsica more, for about a week. but eventually you are going to run out of peace and quiet, so i'll take paris overall.