PDA

View Full Version : I Have It!!!!!!

Amelie
01-27-2007, 01:58 PM
2007 01 26 i GET the letter from MYLENE FARMER!!!!!
a bit information:
in september i have sent Mylene Farmer a letter with her portrit and yesterday i get her autograph (because i pleased for it) you can't imagine how i am happy, not that word "happy" i am more more more than happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8048/cardmm5.gif
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3203/signdi8.gif

btw, the autograph is real, we searched for a fake, but, omg, there is no fake!!!!!!

JE T'AIME MYLENE!!!!
i am her fan forever.

RadioactiveMan
01-27-2007, 02:07 PM
We should send Mylene letters and have her redirect them to Alizée. :)

Amelie
01-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Don't mix Mylene with Alizee

TurinSZ
01-27-2007, 02:16 PM
congratulations Amelie:)

Luc
01-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Congratulations Amelie, you deserve it :)

Moe
01-27-2007, 02:40 PM
nice i'm happy for you :D

atra201
01-27-2007, 02:45 PM
glad to hear that

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 03:14 PM
In a sense Mylene will forever be a part of Alizee. I'm sure you already know why. Good job getting the signed pic! Don't worry, be happy!

atra201
01-27-2007, 03:16 PM
btw what's it say?

aditya8617
01-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Congrats Amelie!

Sir Wood
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey, I'm happy for you! And as previously stated, what's it say? ;)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Gratz Amelie :) Glad to hear ur happy :)
Yeh what does it say?

brad
01-27-2007, 07:00 PM
wow thats awesome Amelie! :D :D

Cooney
01-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Awesome Amelie, congratulations! I know how much you love her - that's one heck of a cool thing to receive.

Senshi87
01-27-2007, 07:10 PM
grats! how long did you wait for it?

bt_bird_90
01-27-2007, 07:24 PM
cool stuff, congrats!

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 07:53 PM
btw what's it say?
Nothing that you don't already know. Mylene and Laurant discovered Alizee, managed Alizee, wrote the beautiful lyrics and melodies to her music, designed some of her costumes, put up her website (it's down now, obviously), and I'm sure that they sent her to sexy school too. Mylene obviously taught Alizee well, if she didn't then none of us would be here now. Alizee had the looks and raw talent but it was Mylene who helped polish it to perfection.

I do know that Alizee learned a lot about being "THE" lolita from Mylene. With all of this influence on Alizee I think one can safely say that Mylene will be a part of her forever. And that's a good thing.

Hopefully that answers your question. Again, it's not anything that you didn't already know.

atra201
01-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Nothing that you don't already know. Mylene and Laurant discovered Alizee, managed Alizee, wrote the beautiful lyrics and melodies to her music, designed some of her costumes, put up her website (it's down now, obviously), and I'm sure that they sent her to sexy school too. Mylene obviously taught Alizee well, if she didn't then none of us would be here now.

I do know that Alizee learned a lot about being "THE" lolita from Mylene. With all of this influence on Alizee I think one can safely say that Mylene will be a part of her forever. And that's a good thing.

Hopefully that answers your question. Again, it's not anything that you didn't already know.

I'm Sorry :o to say but please explain more.

guldebrett
01-27-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm Sorry :o to say but please explain more.
OK. Click this link: http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost.php?p=26465&postcount=17

c-dawg777
01-27-2007, 10:00 PM
2007 01 26 i GET the letter from MYLENE FARMER!!!!!
a bit information:
in september i have sent Mylene Farmer a letter with her portrit and yesterday i get her autograph (because i pleased for it) you can't imagine how i am happy, not that word "happy" i am more more more than happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, the autograph is real, we searched for a fake, but, omg, there is no fake!!!!!!

JE T'AIME MYLENE!!!!
i am her fan forever.

"happy" Lets see...

athrill, beatific, blissful, cool, crazy, delirious, dreamy, elated, enraptured, enthusiastic, entranced, euphoric, far out, fervent, flipped out, floating, flying high*, frenzied, gone*, high*, hopped up, in exaltation, joyful, joyous, mad, out, overjoyed, rapturous, ravished, rhapsodic, sent*, spaced out, stoned, sunny, thrilled, tickled pink*, transported*, turned on*, upbeat, wigged out, wild

Well that should just about cover it...
I feel all "tickled pink":p for you Amelie. Did she happen to send you a three year contract to go on tour and come out with your own albums along with the autograph?:confused:
She should've...;)

atra201
01-27-2007, 10:18 PM
OK. Click this link: http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/showpost.php?p=26465&postcount=17
:blink: :blink: :blink:
:o I still don't get it who are you talking about??????:confused:

c-dawg777
01-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah I don't get it either... I'm pretty sure all atra is looking for is a translation of what she wrote on the picture... pobably something like "To Amelie best wishes and such, Mylene Farmer" Am I in the ballpark???

Le Parrain
01-27-2007, 11:08 PM
next step.. an alizee autograph =)

ps: that picture of mylene looks sexy, enlarge it

c-dawg777
01-27-2007, 11:43 PM
What, you mean like this?:confused:

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/27/f_autographi_e627m_0d4506b.jpg

Once again guldebrett, Thank You!:)

CFHollister
01-28-2007, 01:43 AM
c-dawg, how long are you gonna lord that over us? :p

SupaKrupa
01-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Congratulations Amelie! I'm sure we're all happy for you :D

I hope no one else has mentioned it, c-dawg, your sig should be blue/white/red :)

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 02:32 AM
Explanation:

Amelie is so very happy about getting the autographed pic of Mylene. Amelie obviously likes Mylene very, very much. RadioActiveman brings up the subject of sending letters to Mylene and having them redirected to Alizee, therefore linking the two songbirds. Amelie then says, "Don't mix Mylene with Alizee." Me, in my (apparently) not so infinite wisdom do 'link/mix" the two because of the reasons that I wrote in my explanation.

My first posting said, "In a sense Mylene will forever be a part of Alizee. I'm sure you already know why. Good job getting the signed pic! Don't worry, be happy!" Atra201 then asked, "btw what's it say?" I thought that I was being asked to explain my paragraph about Alizee and Mylene being mixed/linked, but Atra201 wasn't talking to me. So, mistakenly I explained my paragraph. That's where all the confusion came about. Sorry for all the confusion.

Wow! cdawg777 definitely knows how to use a thesaurus. ;) Good job! And in another note, he also knows how to, and likes to make people envious. :D So, in an effort to (figuratively) bite him back for the rest of you, here's the one he didn't get. :p Both his and my pic were authenticated by StarPix; one from the early career and one from later in her career. I like them both.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8733/alizeestarpixautographdf3.th.jpg (http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8733/alizeestarpixautographdf3.jpg)

Zack -Alizee Lover-
01-28-2007, 02:45 AM
Great pic gulde

c-dawg777
01-28-2007, 03:39 AM
Wow! cdawg777 definitely knows how to use a thesaurus. ;) Good job! And in another note, he also knows how to, and likes to make people envious. :D So, in an effort to (figuratively) bite him back for the rest of you, here's the one he didn't get. :p Both his and my pic were authenticated by StarPix; one from the early career and one from later in her career. I like them both.

First of all... D4MN STRAIGHT! Dictionary.com all the way, and secondly you do notice how I keep saying "Thanks Again Guldebrett" everytime i do that?;) I just think thats kinda funny.

And a Sup... It depends on which side you're on, and it is ment to have submeaning as to it's creator... Like i'm just going to blatently sport a French flag. Not here man... the colors are red white and blue when i look at it. *cough arrogant American cough*
It is easy to rearange it if you would like your own background.
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/28/f_47714238fi_e627m_86e9100.jpg

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 05:09 AM
Just messing with you, man. But you gave me an excuse to make them even more envious. :p You know we're no-good lowly dogs for doing this, don't you? :p

But yeah, we're cool, :cool: because we got the good stuff! :D We're a club of 2 or at least "the few."

By the way, I really like your sig. Good job!

rwd716
01-28-2007, 05:31 AM

LOL, as she posts on Alizée America

What, you mean like this?:confused:

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/27/f_autographi_e627m_0d4506b.jpg

You Bastard! :p

mal
01-28-2007, 06:27 AM

What do you mean? you are on an Alizee forum...are you searching for mylene fans??? Maybe you are Mylene.. maybe not...

nonetheless why would you even begin to say to not bring up Alizee on an Alizee fan site?????? odd. And no i dont care that you got mylene's autograph. not b/c i dont care about humans but b/c you are announcing you love vanilla on a choclate lovers web page.... kabeesh?

mal
01-28-2007, 06:31 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink:
:o I still don't get it who are you talking about??????:confused:

I made my post above before reading the link you posted. YOU ARE mylene arent you?? why would you post to such a mylene indulgent post and a Alizee depricating post?? I suspected this all along.

SupaKrupa
01-28-2007, 06:44 AM
I am certain that it's blue>white>red!!! The flagpole is usually on the left side of the flag too! That pic is simply taken of the flag from behind lol! Take the USA flag for instance, if you saw the stars in the top right instead, you'd know it's back to front, right...? I'm not trying to stir stuff, I'm just 100% sure that I'm 100% correct on this! :D

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Red blood, blue sky, white water... it's all the same to me.

aditya8617
01-28-2007, 07:28 AM
We do have a lot of Mylene haters on this forum. Can anyone explain exactly why?

atra201
01-28-2007, 08:14 AM
What do you mean? you are on an Alizee forum...are you searching for mylene fans??? Maybe you are Mylene.. maybe not...

nonetheless why would you even begin to say to not bring up Alizee on an Alizee fan site?????? odd. And no i dont care that you got mylene's autograph. not b/c i dont care about humans but b/c you are announcing you love vanilla on a choclate lovers web page.... kabeesh?

First NOBODY TALKS BAD ABOUT MY FREIND AMELIE
second she didn't say donot bring up Alizee on an Alizee fan site, read her
post again and you will see it for yourself

we are all fans of Mylene maybe not as much as Amelie but...
and Amelie is a big fan of Alizee, she said so her self
please guys don't just pass judgments without seeing every angle.

I'm sorry Amelie, I know the feeling when you are mistakenly taken for your words. Happens to me all the time so just ignore it.
and Mal i'm not trying to embarrass you I just had enough

atra201
01-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Nothing that you don't already know. Mylene and Laurant discovered Alizee, managed Alizee, wrote the beautiful lyrics and melodies to her music, designed some of her costumes, put up her website (it's down now, obviously), and I'm sure that they sent her to sexy school too. Mylene obviously taught Alizee well, if she didn't then none of us would be here now. Alizee had the looks and raw talent but it was Mylene who helped polish it to perfection.

ok about that I was talking to Amelie and asked what did Mylene write ?
then after your post I thought you were trying to be funny hence my following post then you didn't help much in that regard and post the
link so I replied to your post Like I was a dumb boy trying to make say that you were just having fun but your last post shows to me that you misunderstood my original post so I apologies

I made my post above before reading the link you posted. YOU ARE mylene arent you?? why would you post to such a mylene indulgent post and a Alizee depricating post?? I suspected this all along.

Yeah about that I didn't post a link but I did quote the link
and I am not Mylene Farmer
why would I post to such a mylene indulgent post ???
cause this is an off topic forum so it would be best to post on an off topic discussion :cool:

Amelie
01-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Even i can't clearly read, what is written on that card, but i think, it's "Pour vous Aušrinė(my name) exclusivement, Mylene Farmer" for exclusivement i'm not sure because i don't know French, but name on it and "Mylene Farmer" on it says everything!

Mylene Farmer is very very important to me, yes. please, if you don't know things about her, don't say wrong or bad things about her. people say "she is old". ha, and what about the soul? we always are talking: "oh, you have to look to human's soul, not his(her) looks, because the soul and mind are the most important" so why you forget about this when you are creating your opinion about Mylene Farmer? when Alizee will be 45 years old i wonder what will you say about Alizee? i am 80% sure that you will not say that she is old, because all your life you were a fan of Alizee? that Alizee is very important to you? so it's to me, Mylene is very important to me, because i love her, just like you love Alizee. so please, understand and me!
yes i agree, Mylene always will be a part of Alizee, always will be the great start of "Alizee" but to say that Mylene is nothing and Alizee is everything...of course i am a great fan of Alizee too, but you know, you have to have your "the one favourite" so my "the one favourite" is Mylene! and please forget this Mylene-Alizee remember Mylene and Alizee.

and thanks to who are happy for me :D thank you guys!!!

French Fan
01-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Even i can't clearly read, what is written on that card, but i think, it's "Pour vous Aušrinė(my name) exclusivement, Mylene Farmer" for exclusivement i'm not sure because i don't know French, but name on it and "Mylene Farmer" on it says everything!

Mylène wrotte :

Pour vous Ausrine, affectueusement, Mylène Farmer

Affectueusement => Affectionately

For you, Ausrine, affectionately, Mylène Farmer

That's great she answered to your letter by this ;)

Amelie
01-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Mylène wrotte :

Pour vous Ausrine, affectueusement, Mylène Farmer

Affectueusement => Affectionately

For you, Ausrine, affectionately, Mylène Farmer

That's great she answered to your letter by this ;)

Merci beaucoup French Fan:( i'm more happy now :(

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 01:25 PM

Mylene Farmer is very very important to me, yes. please, if you don't know things about her, don't say wrong or bad things about her. people say "she is old". ha, and what about the soul? we always are talking: "oh, you have to look to human's soul, not his(her) looks, because the soul and mind are the most important" so why you forget about this when you are creating your opinion about Mylene Farmer? when Alizee will be 45 years old i wonder what will you say about Alizee? i am 80% sure that you will not say that she is old, because all your life you were a fan of Alizee? that Alizee is very important to you? so it's to me, Mylene is very important to me, because i love her, just like you love Alizee. so please, understand and me!
yes i agree, Mylene always will be a part of Alizee, always will be the great start of "Alizee" but to say that Mylene is nothing and Alizee is everything...of course i am a great fan of Alizee too, but you know, you have to have your "the one favourite" so my "the one favourite" is Mylene! and please forget this Mylene-Alizee remember Mylene and Alizee.

Nobody could have said it better. Aušrinė, Marry Me!!!!!! ;) in about 30 years... :D

Amelie
01-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Nobody could have said it better. Aušrinė, Marry Me!!!!!! ;) in about 30 years... :D

nice from your side, i'll think about it :D

Rocket
01-28-2007, 01:58 PM
First off I've never heard her music but she seems very important to Amelie so I will say that I am very happy for you.

Mylene Farmer is very very important to me, yes. please, if you don't know things about her, don't say wrong or bad things about her.

I hope that attack wasn't directed towards me. Elvis was once asked what he thought of The Beatles' popularity. He said, "People have different tastes. There's plenty of room in this business for everybody." I have never said anything anti-Mylene and if I ever do I will back it up with a reason. Even though I have never heard her music I am still appreciative towards her for introducing Alizee to the world.

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 02:09 PM
... Even though I have never heard her music I am still appreciative towards her for introducing Alizee to the world.
Mylene's music is different (for us Americans) but quite good. It's so different to me, infact, that it doesn't seem anything like Alizee's music but I like it. I downloaded her concert a while back and Mylene puts on one hell of a show.

If you want, I could upload a video or two of hers for you to download and watch. To me, her videos seem more like being in a dreamy movie, but very well done, the ones I have anyway. That figures, because she did bring our dream to light, did she not?

Let me know if you want me to upload them. I like Mylene too.

c-dawg777
01-28-2007, 03:29 PM

Wow... sounds like mal is filled with some malcontent, and if you want to quote Italian its "capisce" ok.

I am certain that it's blue>white>red!!! The flagpole is usually on the left side of the flag too! That pic is simply taken of the flag from behind lol! Take the USA flag for instance, if you saw the stars in the top right instead, you'd know it's back to front, right...? I'm not trying to stir stuff, I'm just 100% sure that I'm 100% correct on this! :D

Once AGAIN... Like i said it depends on which side you're standing on...To me the colors are always going to be red white and blue. BUT, just for you... here you go.http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/28/f_JustforSui_e627m_f87b3e9.jpg
Happy now?

nice from your side, i'll think about it :D

Yeah sorry about posting my picture... I was not trying to steal your thunder... I just couldnt resist with what La Parrin said. BTW I love your autograph, it always makes you feel all tingly inside when they personalize it specifically to you. I'm VERY Happy for you!:D ;) :D

Luc
01-28-2007, 03:51 PM
I hope that attack wasn't directed towards me. Elvis was once asked what he thought of The Beatles' popularity. He said, "People have different tastes. There's plenty of room in this business for everybody." I have never said anything anti-Mylene and if I ever do I will back it up with a reason. Even though I have never heard her music I am still appreciative towards her for introducing Alizee to the world.
Don't worry, I'm sure Amelie didn't mean this as an attack, and definitely not towards you. I think she meant it as a warning to anybody who doesn't like Mylène for the wrong reasons. Is somebody doesn't like her music that's okay, like you (and Elvis) said, "there's plenty of room in this business for everybody".
But sometimes Mylène gets negative comments because she is "old" :confused: I think 45 is not old and anyway, why would you mind about her age is she makes great misic.
And sometimes Alizée-fans write in a negative way about Mylène because they think Mylène dropped Alizée because she got married and got pregnant. But that's only speculation, nobody knows why they split up. As long as there is no evidence for this assumption I don't blame Mylène.

I know Amelie is very sensitive for those negative comments about Mylène. For people who don't like Mylène as much as she does this may be difficult to understand. For a better understanding I suggest you read this article at the BBC site about Moi...Lolita and Alizée :rolleyes:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/music/reviews/singles/2002/02/11/moi_lolita.shtml
It's very old already but still I was rather pissed when I read this. But I felt a lot better when I read the comments of the readers :D

Personally I like Mylène very much, although Alizée will always be the number one singer for me.
One of my favorite songs is Tristana. It's from 1987. Unfortunately most videos of the early years of Mylène's career are very low quality, but this one is fairly good.

Mylène Farmer - Tristana (C'est Encore Mieux l'Après-Midi).avi (46MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ksu62l

If you want to see more videos of Mylène I can help guldebrett uploading them. And I think Amelie is willing to help too :D

DJ_Greg
01-28-2007, 05:53 PM

So sensitive! She obviously was directing that at me. ;)

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 06:03 PM
So sensitive! She obviously was directing that at me. ;)
She's only 14, a sensitive age.
In 30 years she may be my wife or at least she said she would think about it. :wub:

But I think I'll give her only 29 years to think about it. :D

aditya8617
01-28-2007, 07:21 PM
In 30 years she may be my wife or at least she said she would think about it. :wub:

:blink:
You are completely out of your mind!

DJ_Greg
01-28-2007, 07:48 PM

Rocket isn't 14...

c-dawg777
01-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Rocket isn't 14...

Hes talking about Amelie.... Rocket's already married dude.

guldebrett
01-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah.. I was talking about Aušrinė aka Amelie. She's a very nice young girl that will someday make some man a very happy husband, I'm sure. Besides, she likes both Alizee and Mylene, that makes her twice as special in my book. You Go Girl!

neoteny
01-28-2007, 08:03 PM

i'll give you 5 dollars for it...no no. Mylene is soo cool. sending you autographs and what not. lucky gul.

bt_bird_90
01-28-2007, 09:30 PM
No worries DJ_Greg, I caught your humor.

DJ_Greg
01-28-2007, 10:03 PM

I know he is...but I wasn't...and he was responding to me.

So there!

DJ_Greg
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM

That's because we are badass. :cool:

c-dawg777
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM

"No worries" ??? Where are you from ???:confused:

aditya8617
01-29-2007, 01:41 AM

I know Rocket isn't 14, Amelie is and that he was talking about Amelie. I was just blinking at the number of years 29! How did he come up with that?

c-dawg777
01-29-2007, 02:12 AM
I know Rocket isn't 14, Amelie is and that he was talking about Amelie. I was just blinking at the number of years 29! How did he come up with that?

Why'd you quote me? I was talking about what bt_bird had said... supposedly it was a joke anywho.

guldebrett
01-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Following the thread:

I am now 45, Mylene is now 45, and Amelie is now 14.

14 + 30 = 44 (30 was rounded to the nearest 10 putting Amelie near my and Mylene's age.)

If Amelie were 44 and I were 45 then she might think about marrying me, maybe....
if I were the last man on earth. ;)

30 years seems too long to wait for an answer so I dropped it by one year making it 29 years before she has to give me an answer (a joke.)

... If train "A" was leaving Los Angeles at 9pm traveling at 74 mph and train "B" was... :eek:

Don't they teach basic math in school these days? :rolleyes:

aditya8617
01-29-2007, 06:37 AM
Yea they do. They teach us 1 + 1 = 10. But never seen such complex math applied to a marriage proposal. Truly magnificent.

Amelie
01-29-2007, 07:30 AM
never mind :D Mylene is the most attractive her age woman :D and about music-yes, everybody has their own opinion and it's not my business but well, when people don't know and say...it makes me angry sometimes even if i am peaceful

atra201
01-29-2007, 09:30 AM
... If train "A" was leaving Los Angeles at 9pm traveling at 74 mph and train "B" was... :eek:

Don't they teach basic math in school these days? :rolleyes:
oh yeah then solve this
A train travelles at the speed of 340mph so what is the cost of a can of pepsi if there were 3 birds on the tree?

CFHollister
01-29-2007, 10:24 AM
oh yeah then solve this
A train travelles at the speed of 340mph so what is the cost of a can of pepsi if there were 3 birds on the tree?

Outside the train, US$0.75. But to an observer looking into the train from the position of the birds, US$1.50... due to price dialation as an object approaches the speed of light. :p

atra201
01-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Outside the train, US$0.75. But to an observer looking into the train from the position of the birds, US$1.50... due to price dialation as an object approaches the speed of light. :p

very clever ;)

Blade
01-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Wow... congrats on the pic.

Now everyone around here will be dying to have one... including me.

Amelie
01-29-2007, 11:50 AM
you're talking about birds and speed? :D :D :D

guldebrett
01-29-2007, 01:09 PM
you're talking about birds and speed? :D :D :D
We're joking with each other.

RadioactiveMan
01-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Birds aren't a joke, guldebrett. I'm ashamed of you!

CFHollister
01-30-2007, 03:08 PM
ok don't be angry

An electrical train travells at the speed of 300mph due north so at which direction does the smoke go?

Whichever direction the wind is blowing. The movement of the train is irrelevant... much like this question.:p

atra201
01-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Whichever direction the wind is blowing. The movement of the train is irrelevant... much like this question.:p

unfortunately your answer is incorrect. :p

CFHollister
01-30-2007, 03:24 PM
unfortunately your answer is incorrect. :p

There may not be any smoke from the train engine, but you failed to consider the small fire in the galley. :p

atra201
01-30-2007, 03:49 PM
There may not be any smoke from the train engine, but you failed to consider the small fire in the galley. :p

:mad:
well you're mr know it all, aren't you? :p

aditya8617
01-31-2007, 04:10 AM
:mad:
well you're mr know it all, aren't you? :p

Pwned!:D What a effort by CFH!

CFHollister
01-31-2007, 04:36 AM
Pwned!:D What a effort by CFH!

Thank you, thank you very much [takes a bow] :D

atra201
01-31-2007, 10:20 AM
Thank you, thank you very much [takes a bow] :D

I'm sorry i was drunk earlier, What is going on in here?? ( :D )

badog7
03-03-2007, 02:56 AM

I just wanted to say: aussi! lol > I am very happy for you Amelie-even if I only just found this thread coz i was looking for Mylene references. I am also a fan of Mylene-I love her writing, her emo songs, her style-maybe not the vampire bit (?)- but I am very impressed with her and Laurent's creative impulses- they're truly inspiring-awesome. I hope to get hold of a copy of Laurent's latest TV movie- that has Devant-soi as the theme-a great pop song. I think she is a great parolier, visial artist, creative entertainer/personality and chanteuse. Good to see that she is being recognised in france now- she is winning awards and selling out her concerts and making songs with other international artists. :cool:
So it is very impressive that when she is so busy she has taken the time to autograph for you. I think this shows the Alizee fans how well Alizee was treated & trained by Mylene & Laurent. And Mylene is very attractive for a woman of 45- she looks 25 ! We all wish we look this good at her age...best wishes to you Ausrine. :)

olympia
10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow... I finally got to see the so-talked-about famous autograph!!! It's awesome!! I can imagine how you must have felt when you received that!!

Congratulations....

mmm... maybe I'll write to Mylene or Alizee.... who knows!!! haha

marik
10-11-2007, 12:19 AM
well congrats to that Amelie! btw! isnt that its that portrait pic is with your pic? (you have gave to me)? right? the one your holding? :)

Congrats again!

Bud10
10-14-2007, 01:57 AM
Awesome, congrats on that, I would passed out if I opened up my mail and got an autographed picture of Alizee,lol. Thats pretty cool though.

Amelie
10-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Marik, this one? :)
http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/9/10/14/f_Myleneinmyhm_0b3c941.jpg

yes i know, cuties, i still can't believe that i have it and when i look to it i want to cry lol.

marik
10-14-2007, 05:14 AM

yes i know, cuties, i still can't believe that i have it and when i look to it i want to cry lol.

yes that one is! i have it! (the pic) congrats again Amelie :) thats your cutest pic btw! :):wub:

Uméesha
10-14-2007, 05:15 AM
you are very cute amelie in that picture, i like those red necklace!

panzerkiller
10-14-2007, 05:46 PM
you forgot shipping and tax,lol

Chommpers
10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Very cute Amelie, I love the autograph :wub: I bet you love it more though :p

Fusoya
10-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Awesome, grats! :-D

marik
10-15-2007, 06:52 AM
First NOBODY TALKS BAD ABOUT MY FREIND AMELIE
second she didn't say donot bring up Alizee on an Alizee fan site, read her
post again and you will see it for yourself

we are all fans of Mylene maybe not as much as Amelie but...
and Amelie is a big fan of Alizee, she said so her self
please guys don't just pass judgments without seeing every angle.

I'm sorry Amelie, I know the feeling when you are mistakenly taken for your words. Happens to me all the time so just ignore it.
and Mal i'm not trying to embarrass you I just had enough

well i agree to you! :) and we dont embarassed you mal just explaining things..:)

Edcognito
10-15-2007, 09:11 AM

Congrats Amelie! Its ok to be REALLY happy (to tears) that you got that! A beutiful Autograph for a charming young lady!

NOW i know why Marik has your picture as his avatar! :) (just picking Marik!)

Ed:cool:

Anabelle
10-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Congratulations to you again my chérie :) I am really happy that you have it!!!

Ah~ I should have come up later to catch up you :( so bored now~~
Time zones trouble again :/

SilentFox
10-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Congratz Amelie! :)

aditya8617
10-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Congrats Amelie. I guess you have a lucky star as well that Alizee keeps talking about. Good for you.

heyamigo
10-31-2007, 05:26 PM
haha after 10 months she's still getting the congrats.

congrats!!

marik
10-31-2007, 09:49 PM
haha after 10 months she's still getting the congrats.

congrats!!

lolz! haha yeah Congrats again Amelie.....