PDA

View Full Version : Le Sujet Interdit (The forbidden subject) - Le Futur

Cire
07-17-2006, 01:51 AM
So, we all know Alizee is supersticious and never talks about the future, but here we are three years after her self imposed exile and what do we have to discuss if not her future?

I know all of you lament her marriage, her pregnancy and the very real prospect of never seeing her again. But, do we really want her marriage to flop and her life to fall apart? Of course not! (What are the odds you will be the lucky guy on the rebound anyway?)

I don't know much about her mate (except that he looks like the guy on that "70's Show"), but I do recall her 2003 interview where she lamented her fame distancing herself from her friends, her desire to find somebody to "put her at ease" and for the first time, appearing a bit exhausted, if not outright sad.

Well, she met this guy immediately afterwards. His story is virtually identical to hers (granted, he's no Alizee!) Discovered on a talent show as a teen, competes in the ferocity that is pop music and has family in Paris, that damp urban wasteland to which she has been exiled, so far from sunny Corsica. He even designs his own clothes, (and Alizee likes clothes - that we know) so it isn't hard to imagine the electricity of their introduction ( Mes Courants Electriques !)

Anyway, She of the "lucky star" is now a mom and that changes everything. Forget ever seeing exposed anything again. She may want to show off her dancer's body just to prove to her fans how well she rebounded from her pregnancy (unlike, say...Brittany Spears) but the fact is, as a mom, her focus will be on her daughter, not her career.

That means, if we want to see Alizee in a video again, it will be Alizee, her daughter Anilee and probably her husband in it too. We got the "I'm just 16" and the "I'm not yet 20" phases, so get ready for the "I'm a mom" phase of her career. No more bruised knees and icy wet gyrations.

Alizee has a lot to think about now. We know she laments not getting her high school diploma (which is nowhere near as easy to attain in France as it is for us Americans.) I suspect she will strive to set a good example for her children (yes, more coming I suspect) She may even go to college, there is no doubt she has the intelligence.

Perhaps she may elect to host a family TV show much like the old Andy Williams Show (his wife was French but that didn't turn out so well...) or doing films (which are much easier to schedule and organize a family around) or sad to say - not doing anything for the next ten years, or ever!

So, if we want more Alizee - we have to let her know we'll take her any way she wants us to. If she suspects her fans will only respond to the teen vixen she was, then Elle est finie. Kaput. Done. And who wants that?

Spartan500
07-17-2006, 02:06 AM
I don't understand what you are saying seeing as how I am really tired and about to go to sleep but she is coming back before the end of the year is that what your talking about.

cybersoil
07-17-2006, 04:00 AM
Oui... d'accord.

Matrix
07-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Oui... d'accord.

Yes, okay

Cire brings up interesting points. Alizee is gonna do what Alizee wants to do, and i agree she has something to prove, after being a mother can she come back and do it again kind of thing.

Alizee is not too greedy, she is very cautious.. she does one thing at a time, does it very well, then she moves on.

Alizee is like a computer scientist, very intelligent and very analytical. Her same approach to life. Her dad has a big influence on her, you can clearly see it.

I hope Alizee gets into acting.. i want to see her act in movies.

Bob
08-11-2006, 10:37 PM
that would be cool to see alizee acting.. what kind of movie you think she would act in? :o

Spartan500
08-11-2006, 10:40 PM
A james bond one lol could you imagine her climbing out of the pool or whatever like halle barry

riva2model64
08-11-2006, 10:50 PM
i could imagine Alizee souped up in high-tech gear, crawling unseen through the ventilation system, spying on the bad guys's secret conversations, and the fans cheering in the background. . .i mean err, the bad guys find her and then she proves her skills in close-combat!

Pirate515
08-14-2006, 12:30 AM
i could imagine Alizee souped up in high-tech gear, crawling unseen through the ventilation system, spying on the bad guys's secret conversations, and the fans cheering in the background...i mean err, the bad guys find her and then she proves her skills in close-combat!You just reminded me of one of my all-time favorite computer games that I used to play several years ago, called "No One Lives Forever". It's about this girl who used to be a thief until she got caught by a covert intelligence agency and then turned into a spy working for them (kinda lifted from "La Femme Nikita"). During the game, she must use all of her spy skills and do everything possible and impossible to bring down an evil terrorist organization with all the odds against her.

I loved that game because of a great storyline full of twists and turns along the way, and of course an extremely hot-looking lead character. Ever since I finished playing it, I always wished that someone would take the game storyline and make it into a movie. And now that I've been hooked on Alizee, I am thinking that if the above ever happened, she would make a perfect Cate Archer (the lead character). The only thing is that the intelligence agency that the lead character works for is British, and so are most of the characters in the game (including the lead). So if you really want to stay true to the game, Alizee would have to do a lot of work, not only to perfect her English, but to also speak it with British accent.

aditya8617
08-14-2006, 07:20 AM
Alizee would have to do a lot of work, not only to perfect her English, but to also speak it with British accent.

In some interview(don't remember which) she says that she didn't like her english teacher and so didn't take english class at all.

And about the accent, I like her French accent totally sounds different and makes me dream:rolleyes: so no change in accent.

@ Cyber: Hi! Cyber nice to have you back.:)

Bob
08-14-2006, 01:41 PM
i have a feeling that alizée wouldn't host a tv show, she is so shy i dont think it would work out that well

DJ_Greg
08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
i have a feeling that alizée wouldn't host a tv show, she is so shy i dont think it would work out that well

Do we really know that Alizée is all that shy anymore? It's something she said in interviews when she was 16, just as she was becoming a huge star. Since then, she put out a second album, did a world tour, countless television appearances, commercials, got married, had a child, etc.

It's possible the things she said in 2001 and 2003 no longer apply.

Bob
08-14-2006, 01:58 PM
true...well i guess we will just have to see =) i am so getting complete world cable if she goes on tv, to watch that show of course

Pirate515
08-14-2006, 03:12 PM
i have a feeling that alizée wouldn't host a tv show, she is so shy i dont think it would work out that wellI don't think it's the shyness factor, but did you notice how quite a few TV show hosts keep asking their guests deeply personal questions and try to get into their private lives? Alizee doesn't like it being done to her, and being a person of a good character, would probably hate doing the same to others.

Bob
08-14-2006, 11:58 PM
I don't think it's the shyness factor, but did you notice how quite a few TV show hosts keep asking their guests deeply personal questions and try to get into their private lives? Alizee doesn't like it being done to her, and being a person of a good character, would probably hate doing the same to others.

ha there, there's your answer that i couldnt think of greg..thanks pirate

chrelion
02-02-2007, 08:19 AM
First and foremost, I hope whatever lifestyle Alizée chooses, she finds happiness in. I'd be saddened to not hear of her anymore, but . . . so be it. I strongly doubt this'll be the case. I think she's just the sort of person who needs to recharge after giving so much of herself over to her fame. It's sort of how when I'm in a group of people, eventually, I have to withdraw to become re-energized. My personal opinion is that she's way too bright of a light in this world to completely vanish.
My first impression, and I'm newer than you guys - so I could be totally wrong, is her doing more in line with charity work. She's got a good heart - probably one of the best I've ever seen in a celebrity, and I can see that driving her forward. Whether it's a new album, acting, dancing, maybe going into photography and painting - I just . . . hope I get the chance to see her further contributions to the world.

aditya8617
02-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Don't worry you will surely see her in 2007! I can almost smell her new album disk!

Rocket
02-02-2007, 11:29 AM
I gave up on a third album, comback or whatever. Since I've been here I've seen letters without backup, rumors and half-truths. Bottonline: If she does come out with another album, I'll buy it. If not, oh well.

OGRE
02-02-2007, 12:07 PM
So if you really want to stay true to the game, Alizee would have to do a lot of work, not only to perfect her English, but to also speak it with British accent.

Nope. The plot would involve some kind of "sharing" between the French agent (J.B.G. aka Alizée) and Bond. In fact the langauge mix could probably be choragraphed very nicely and with some wit, create some nice "tension" and a few laughs...like when Bond would say something cool in French and J.B.G. responds with a witty reply in English. Throw in a double entendre within the switched langauges and you could have all sorts of fun with that kind of match up.

Twitch
02-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow this is an on old thread, for a moment I thought Cybersoil was back again... But anyway for all of you complaining about the wait for a third album look at it this way, if you just got married and had a daughter would your music career be the first thing on your mind, I think not. Yes I look forward to her future and a new album with anxious curiosity but I also realise that no fan, regardless of how big, is going to be more important to Alizée than her own daughter. She said she is working on new things so let her work on them, balancing a career and a family is very difficult, and I would hope that she puts her family first. They are always going to be part of her life, long after the fickle fans of the world of pop music have passed her by (I'm not talking about her real fans, but the rest of her so called fans). So give her time I'm sure she doesn't want to put her name on something that was rushed and unfinished it was 3 years between her last two albums, and it is only going on 4 years so far, many artist go a lot longer without releasing new work. Remember patience has its vitues.

OGRE
02-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Do we really know that Alizée is all that shy anymore? It's something she said in interviews when she was 16, just as she was becoming a huge star. Since then, she put out a second album, did a world tour, countless television appearances, commercials, got married, had a child, etc.

It's possible the things she said in 2001 and 2003 no longer apply.

It's possible, but I can say (personally) that being able to perform in front of others and carrying on a normal life does not necessarily change a "shy" nature. Being shy is not all bad either, as shy folks tends to grow a very healthy air of modesty and grace. I can see that in Alizée. She may not even realize it. Part of her grace is rooted in her modesty, and that modesty is rooted in having a shy nature.

And when I see her do things for others when doing so is difficult for her (because she is shy), that really hits the emotional heart strings.

atra201
02-03-2007, 11:42 PM
guys never say never
keep posting and praying for me:D and Alizee will come back I hope:o