PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Izzard

zpa
02-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Have you guys seen his stand-up? I think he's hilarious :D There's some clips of his performances on utube, pretty old ones tho. FYI, he used to be a transvestite :blink:

JCC
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM
um, ok...what's that have to do w/Alizee?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Yo Zpa post some of his videos at off site videos

atra201
02-06-2007, 10:41 AM
this is an off topic thread so it's got nothing to do with Alizee
and never heard of this person.

aditya8617
02-06-2007, 10:54 AM

I thought we also talk about non-Alizee stuff on this forum in the off topic, don't we?

atra201
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
I thought we also talk about non-Alizee stuff on this forum in the off topic, don't we?

yes of course we do, you heard it first from atra201

CFHollister
02-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Eddie Izzard is hilarious:D; I own two of his DVDs (I've said I'm a bit of an anglophile). Dress to Kill is, IMO, his best routine by far and the DVD of which was filmed in San Francisco. Some people might be put off by the fact he is a transvestite, but trust me, the makeup really adds to his comedy. He also speaks French and at least on Dress to Kill the special features include him doing a stand-up routine (mainly Dress to Kill material) in Paris in French, and the encore of the main Dress to Kill show has a lot of French as well. Yeah, the guy is hillarious. (Oh, and he appears as a villinous goon in the movie Mystery Men, and has a small role in the movie Ocean's Twelve).:cool:

SupaKrupa
02-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Never heard of him, Youtubing it! Also, you guys have probably heard and seen it, but the best routine to date is Russell Peters @ Comedy Now! This routine spreaded around the entire city incredibly fast... everyone knows of it.

Edit: Forgot to tell you to go search Russell Peters if you haven't seen him lol

LiquidC
02-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Never heard of him, Youtubing it! Also, you guys have probably heard and seen it, but the best routine to date is Russell Peters @ Comedy Now! This routine spreaded around the entire city incredibly fast... everyone knows of it.

Edit: Forgot to tell you to go search Russell Peters if you haven't seen him lol

Someone gana get hurt real bad! :D