PDA

View Full Version : have we lost all morale?!

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 03:16 AM
seems like every time i sign on, theres an argument or a disagreement of some sort. im not gonna drop any names, but im sure you know who you are. even i tend to get a little argumentative every now and then, but enough is enough. cant we all just get along!!?

edit: i think we all just need some new Lili medicine. Lili, get back here!

bt_bird_90
02-11-2007, 03:25 AM
seems like every time i sign on, theres an argument or a disagreement of some sort. im not gonna drop any names, but im sure you know who you are. even i tend to get a little argumentative every now and then, but enough is enough. cant we all just get along!!?

What's that about dropping names!? as in they are already in some place of significant height to begin with? almost as if a little bird was to blame? I disagree with you sir, wanna fight?

c-dawg777
02-11-2007, 03:28 AM
Agreed, Nurvonic... everyone should just take a shot. Cheers!;)

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 03:31 AM
What's that about dropping names!? as in they are already in some place of significant height to begin with? almost as if a little bird was to blame? I disagree with you sir, wanna fight?

oh, its on now dude, bring it. we can duke it out right here:mad:

your mother is an astronaut, btw:cool:

c-dawg777
02-11-2007, 03:32 AM
Your mom goes to college.^^^

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Agreed, Nurvonic... everyone should just take a shot. Cheers!;)

haha, 100 drunk posts in a day..sounds like a pretty entertaining day to me.:D

rwd716
02-11-2007, 03:41 AM
Your mom goes to college.^^^

Yes she does! :D

SupaKrupa
02-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Errr... Here's a link to a wiki article on biscuits -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit

bt_bird_90
02-11-2007, 05:14 AM
Nice save Supa, that was smooth

rcs
02-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Everyone Relax And Have A Drink

rcs
02-11-2007, 06:38 AM
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=4220

rcs
02-11-2007, 06:44 AM
Finally, figured it out! Blow it up extra big and look into those eyes while you drink up. No more fighting, Alizee is here.

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=4220

c-dawg777
02-11-2007, 07:05 AM

Copy-cat.:p

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Errr... Here's a link to a wiki article on biscuits -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit

why do you have to be a smartass?

brad
02-11-2007, 10:27 AM
did i miss some kind of argument about biscuits?

DJ_Greg
02-11-2007, 10:29 AM
your mother is an astronaut, btw:cool:

Oh snap! He just said bird's mom wears diapers.

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh snap! He just said bird's mom wears diapers.

LOL

i thought no one would get that...:)

DJ_Greg
02-11-2007, 10:31 AM
It was subtle.

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 10:32 AM
did i miss some kind of argument about biscuits?

lol brad, you're all kinds of lost:p

nurvonic
02-11-2007, 10:33 AM
It was subtle.

not really, since it was headline news throughout the country.

DJ_Greg
02-11-2007, 10:34 AM
not really, since it was headline news throughout the country.

I was being ironic. :D

Amelie
02-11-2007, 12:18 PM
not all of us lost morale...go to the Church sometimes, it helps.

General Patton
02-11-2007, 04:33 PM
lol brad, you're all kinds of lost:p
I'm lost too.... :confused:
I haven't seen that much fighting on the forums...

alantas
02-11-2007, 09:09 PM
i think the title of the thread should be Moral.. instead of Morale.

i clicked on this thinking that everyone is low on Morale - which is to say, WHERE IS ALIZEE! MY FAITH IS AILING!!!!!

:(

SupaKrupa
02-11-2007, 11:03 PM
why do you have to be a smartass?

:D - Because I don't agree with you that we're losing morale (which is in itself, a sign that we, or I, am not low on morale :)). Forums aren't forums without an argument or two. It doesn't help that we're from all over the globe and misinterpretations occur so frequently. But this is what I love about the forums, we're from all walks of life. It keeps things in perspective. It keeps things interesting and most importantly... it shows that Alizée popularity is still good :)

jeroh
02-12-2007, 12:32 AM

i agree , nurvonic pay

c-dawg777
02-12-2007, 12:36 AM
not all of us lost morale...go to the Church sometimes, it helps.

heh heh hehhh... good suggestion but i don't think this has to do with faith;)

i think the title of the thread should be Moral.. instead of Morale.

i clicked on this thinking that everyone is low on Morale - which is to say, WHERE IS ALIZEE! MY FAITH IS AILING!!!!!

:(

Yeah I think he threw Amelie off with that title too.
Nurv, is talking about arguements in the forums, and everyone should go get drunk (except those too young to drink^^^) and relax a little(near death experiences work well too:blink: ). We're all just a little tired of waiting. We would like a little confirmation... no more rumors. Personally, I dont care if she doesnt come out with another album for a year, but i would like her to say so... set a date, or say your never coming back, but dont say maybe. God, its annoying. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some cinnimon schnapps with my name on it.:D

nurvonic
02-12-2007, 12:56 AM
"morale is the capacity of a group of people to pull together persistently and consistently in pursuit of a common purpose"

not really sure where the confusion is, but sorry if i threw anybody else off.

Rocket
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
A group of people were stranded on a island and waiting for rescue. The longer they wait, the more fustrated they become. Eventually they will turn on each other unless they are rescued. This is evident in the book Lord of the Flies. A group of boys stranded on an island attacked the weakest one of the group and killed him. It wasn't until after their rescue when they realized the horrible act they had done.

We haven't gone to THAT extreme but some of you have been waiting way longer than me. Quite frankly I'm surprised most of you haven't given up. Sometimes the same waiting that makes some people weak is the same patience that make people bond together and give each other strength and hope.

bt_bird_90
02-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Sucks to your ass-mar!

c-dawg777
02-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Quite frankly I'm surprised most of you haven't given up. Sometimes the same waiting that makes some people weak is the same patience that make people bond together and give each other strength and hope.

Agreed...
I'm on here because i like the people, well most of them anyway... anywho, I could careless if this is an Alizee forum or a led Zepplin forum, I just use Alizee as the foundation for meeting the people on here. I don't come back here for her, not like shes ever going to post something, I come back here for the friends we make. And, it really "grinds my grits" when some pompous jacktard chases someone else off over something stupid like "your Alizee facts aren't right." I mean who gives a shit? Like shes gonna notice. There have been good people leave this website for stupid reasons like that. I'm sure someone else is going to try to ream me for this comment. Except theres one difference between the ones who are gone and myself, I won't leave. In the words of Tom Petty "You can stand me up at the gates of hell but i won't back down" So Bring it on!! You're only proving my point. I've met too many good people here to leave. ugh... I'm gonna go lie down now.

neoteny
02-12-2007, 11:16 AM
yeah you betta lie down after saying that big mouth. im not picking a fight with you no no. i think its fair you come here just to meet the nice people...especially me. and its nice to have a drink or two or three or four...five...six...ten, then saying whatever it is on your mind. im a funny drunk not a fighting drunk. but i do piss people off from time to time. and wheres Alizee. lemme guess...not one word from her. of course not.

Amelie
02-12-2007, 11:21 AM
yeah i adore this forum because of very very very very very very very nice people and because of our inspire source-Alizee :)

RadioactiveMan
02-12-2007, 11:25 AM
and wheres Alizee. lemme guess...not one word from her. of course not.

Alizée speaks when she wants!

neoteny
02-12-2007, 11:28 AM
mhmm..........

atra201
02-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Thankyou Alizee
merci beaucouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

General Patton
02-12-2007, 08:26 PM
A group of people were stranded on a island and waiting for rescue. The longer they wait, the more fustrated they become. Eventually they will turn on each other unless they are rescued. This is evident in the book Lord of the Flies. A group of boys stranded on an island attacked the weakest one of the group and killed him. It wasn't until after their rescue when they realized the horrible act they had done.

We haven't gone to THAT extreme but some of you have been waiting way longer than me. Quite frankly I'm surprised most of you haven't given up. Sometimes the same waiting that makes some people weak is the same patience that make people bond together and give each other strength and hope.
*Grabs a weapon*
Who should we kill first?

Who said you have to drink??? I mean...you don't have drink all the time....

Cooney
02-13-2007, 01:42 AM
My morale is still soaring :-) I'm loving life, 'cause I've got Alizée in it everywhere I go. It's in my car, in my bedroom, on my TV, on my iPod, and constantly playing in my mind. Every time I'm feeling frustrated, I just start thinking about a song of hers, and the world slips away.

Hell, I was thinking I was doing well on my collection of Alizée items, but I've discovered a whole new list to pursue. I'm upgrading my television from a 13" CRT to a 90" projector to watch her concert with, and I've got my sights set on some rare items I might just have a lead on. Life is awesome (though it would be more awesome if work would pay me the several thousand dollars they owe me, so I could afford all the stuff I mention above).

Alizée rocks my world, and I feel no need to argue about it.

On a side note - I just received the Mylène Farmer Bercy concert DVD special edition today - regardless of what you may think of her or her music, that woman can put on a show! I was awe-struck by some of the staging and lighting schemes.

RMJ
02-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Ya, it's pretty cool DVD. Too bad didn't got chance to get to the concert itself. :(