PDA

View Full Version : Alizee Driving

atra201
02-12-2007, 02:39 PM
ok here is the vid for those who requested is this really Alizee behind the wheel or i'm in a dream.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pOI-iCg6z-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pOI-iCg6z-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Azereus
02-12-2007, 03:34 PM
I want my 33 seconds of life back!

Moe
02-12-2007, 03:55 PM
this is pure bs...

RMJ
02-12-2007, 04:15 PM
It must be Alizéee !

Here's the proofs:

- We dont see her
- We don't hear her
- She's incredible "smart" person so she almost certainly puts vids like this on the net !

So yes, it MUST BE HER !

Get real...

Btw... I was on back seat...

nurvonic
02-12-2007, 04:28 PM
It must be Alizéee !

Here's the proofs:

- We dont see her
- We don't hear her
- She's incredible "smart" person so she almost certainly puts vids like this on the net !

So yes, it MUST BE HER !

Get real...

Btw... I was on back seat...

LOL, wtf is this, murder she wrote? who needs evidence.

of course thats Alizee, who else could it be?

RMJ
02-12-2007, 04:45 PM
LOL, wtf is this, murder she wrote? who needs evidence.

of course thats Alizee, who else could it be?

Well, I'm just trying to help you guys to prove it is Alizée !

You might otherwise fail to see those things because they are hard to see since they aren't on the film ! But with little further digging we can clearly hear that she doesn't say anything in it and we can't see her so it must be her ! Not to even mention that I was on the back seat and saw everything...

In the light of these evidences, it must be Alizée ! It can't be any other person out of 6 billion people in the world !

nurvonic
02-12-2007, 04:52 PM
i have to agree with you there RMJ. that has got to be, without a doubt, Alizee!

lol, now we're just being a couple jerks. i think you're stuck in a dream atra..like always:rolleyes: