PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Hi-Quality pic of this?

cybersoil
07-18-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey... does anyone have a high quality picture of the Alizee picture shown below? I would like to print it and put it in a frame for display at La Crème Brûlée, the French restaurant.

The pic I have is only 36Kb and I really like the pic so I'm Looking for a higher quality version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance for all responses.

-Cybersoil

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4682/prettyalizeeoi7.jpg

brad
07-18-2006, 09:01 AM
i would love to find all the quality pics from that photoshoot .. there are so many good ones. Here is the best version I have from that shoot ..

it is 106k and 1280x1024 .. we need to find all the hi-res pics from this .. (hmm .. maybe i will look in the alizee-forum gallery, i haven't checked it out in a while)

http://moi-alizee.us/img/blue_alizee.jpg

http://moi-alizee.us/img/blue_alizee.jpg

rcs
07-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks Brad. I saved this as my new background pic. With all the new wide-screen laptops, there's only a few pics from the gallery that I can choose to save as my background. I don't know how to get the others to fit without the stretched look. I've been rotating back and forth from your gallery and cybersoils. My favs that you have are with her on the couch and behind the fishbowll. Thanks again.

Matrix
07-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Her eyes are toc de mac

nurvonic
07-19-2006, 12:26 AM
everything about her is toc de mac. is it just me or does everybody on this forum think about alizee all day every day, even at work?

Spartan500
07-19-2006, 12:47 AM
everything about her is toc de mac. is it just me or does everybody on this forum think about alizee all day every day, even at work?
I second the fact that everything about her is toc de mac. Its not just you I also think about alizee all day but not at work at summer school.

nurvonic
07-19-2006, 02:21 AM
oh i had some summer school experience...its not kool. do u just sit there and fantisize about her and its contributing as a distraction to u passing summer schoool? cuz shes a distraction for me at the work place

Spartan500
07-19-2006, 02:30 AM
oh i had some summer school experience...its not kool. do u just sit there and fantisize about her and its contributing as a distraction to u passing summer schoool? cuz shes a distraction for me at the work place
yeah ecspecially since i have world history when we watch videos or take notes I'm either thinking about her or cars and in english for my journal I have to write it always ends up about her.

nurvonic
07-19-2006, 02:32 AM
yep yep yep....theres something about that chick...

cybersoil
07-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Join the crowd! Everyone thinks of Alizee... all the time. Like you said, "There's just something about that chick!"

-Cybersoil

rcs
07-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Just be careful while driving. I listen to her CDs in the car on the way home after a stressful day at work (with a smile on my face):) . I'm sure I'm getting some weird looks my way when driving just because people are wondering what is up with me.

Spartan500
07-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Just be careful while driving. I listen to her CDs in the car on the way home after a stressful day at work (with a smile on my face):) . I'm sure I'm getting some weird looks my way when driving just because people are wondering what is up with me.
lets just hope you aren't singing along like in click when that guy is dancing in his convertible