PDA

View Full Version : Smal Tips

Yugo
02-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Just Something Of Topic a small tips :) . well 1st of all to all of you that
play WoW (World Of Warcraft) do it like me move you main char to a French Server :)
thats how you force your way to speak French if you ever want to learn it
and a way you can find LOTS of info on Alizee:wub: ^^. i did this whit no knowledge in French
i moved my char there on a French Server and got new in game m8s now i can speak little and
understand some French :) One Other tip as a guy from the server was joking whit me he said
"Well Yugo you know you can always come to Paris and Join The The French Foreign Legion
and Experience Corsica and French in all new way and + you can Learn Better French ^^.
Well anyway just a small tip from me for those who play WOW just move you char to a French Server and
Vola :) best way to learn French is to use it.

Oki Merci Pour Moi,au revoir :)

SupaKrupa
02-13-2007, 07:00 AM
I play WoW. However, I never knew we could move to euro servers. Something to do with the realmlist right? Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out when i find out how :) - Do you know?

Yugo
02-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Sorry I forgot to tell i am from Europa so we in Europa Have WOW EU Version so we get the chanse to chose from German,French,English and Spanish Servers.:((( But hey cant you Buy Eu Version from ebay or somthing?? ^^ good luck:)

SupaKrupa
02-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Well, if you can go to your WOW directory to check something for me... There SHOULD be a file in there called "realmlist.wtf". If there is, open it with notepad, and copypaste what it says inside here? Thank you either way.

bt_bird_90
02-13-2007, 07:38 AM
I never really took much attention to language settings, and I guess I spend as much time gaming as anything else. Cool idea, thanks.

ProjectJh
02-13-2007, 08:21 AM
play css... pr0 game
:D

General Patton
02-13-2007, 06:22 PM
WoW..sucks period...

aditya8617
02-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Please no WoW on the forum. That game sucks.

SupaKrupa
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
And who are you to tell us not to talk about an off topic topic in an off topic section simply because it doesn't appeal to you?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-13-2007, 09:37 PM
I do play Counter-strike Source ProjectJh so if u wanna play with me just pm me :) also bird plays cs but i doubt he can play with us.

aditya8617
02-14-2007, 12:01 AM
And who are you to tell us not to talk about an off topic topic in an off topic section simply because it doesn't appeal to you?

That game will take your life away from you! So stop living in that world and come to the real world. My roommate plays that game all the time and I just pity him because e has no life away from that game.

SupaKrupa
02-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Hehe I've been playing for 4 months. I'm fine. I still have real life friends! haha

ProjectJh
02-14-2007, 07:27 AM
I do play Counter-strike Source ProjectJh so if u wanna play with me just pm me :) also bird plays cs but i doubt he can play with us.

hehe I ping about 180 to Central servers. So raincheck? :rolleyes: