PDA

View Full Version : request for uncensored feedback

garçoncanadien
02-24-2007, 01:34 PM
hi, it appears you all like my lesson called

Lesson - Section 3: Avoir/Etre, articles, and Food

. Is it because it's long, or is it because of the food ;) please tell me openly how I can write better lessons for you. I won't be offended I promise :) I just want to make learning French for you all as pleasant as possible.

thank you!

Rocket
02-24-2007, 01:37 PM
You're doing great Garcon, just as long as you use sound as well.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I can do better lessons if u write some of em in spanish for me :)

JCC
02-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Great lessons! What about doing some lessons with just everyday phrases/sentenses and have audio with these lessons...similar to the ones on those travel phrasebooks. Like 'How are you?' or "What time is it?" or "How much is it?" Stuff like that. Maybe you've done this already and i missed it...but a lesson like this would be cool.

Scripp
02-24-2007, 03:32 PM
there is a great program called Rosetta Stone French Level 1-2 where you can learn french easily. I am using it now. It's not much help in reading or writing french but you can learn to understand and speak it well with this program.

Rosetta Stone French Level 1-2

Sir Wood
02-24-2007, 05:06 PM
I see that you've recently added audio to the lessons. That's great! Initially, I was dissuaded because it was so difficult just seeing it in black/white. I took some Spanish in junior high which kind of throws a person off on the French pronunciations. Hearing it, makes it all that better and easier to learn. e.g. J'aime - I like >> I learned channel surfing and came across a distance learning program that had a French lesson in progress covering the verb "aimer". Keep up the good work and thank you very much! :D

SupaKrupa
02-25-2007, 04:54 AM
Peronally, I'd like to learn more of the hardcore grammatical stuff. Getting all those little sneaky words correct... "de", "en"... etc. Word order is another thing I'd like to learn... Seems that translating directly from English doesn't work! :p However, I understand that those who are learning aren't all on the same page and may want to learn something else at the moment. So yaaarr... That's my part said and done.

You're doing an amazing job, GC.

atra201
02-28-2007, 09:04 AM
you are doing great thank you very much

Zack -Alizee Lover-
02-28-2007, 09:32 PM
I Want My French Classes To Be In Spanish! I Demand It!

garçoncanadien
03-02-2007, 11:05 PM
sorry I couldn't even if I wanted to I don't know that much Spanish yet :)

lefty12357
03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Garcon, the lessons are great ! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the fact that you are willing to go through so much trouble for us.

It seems like THANK YOU just isn't enough.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-03-2007, 03:51 PM
You can pay him if u want lefty :)

garçoncanadien
03-30-2007, 06:07 PM
hmmm alright I am back with doing the lessons. Is there anybody other than one person who wants a lesson on common French expressions? I will add a section called "le français quotidien" if you want that.

garçoncanadien
03-31-2007, 01:49 PM
helllloooooo :D yodelay hi hooo

is there anybody else who wants lessons about everyday common expressions?

lefty12357
03-31-2007, 03:08 PM
helllloooooo :D yodelay hi hooo

is there anybody else who wants lessons about everyday common expressions?

That sounds great, Garçon !

Matrix
03-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Moi, je want to know every day expressiooooons that Alizee would use.

For example: Alizee buying an ice cream while she is walking her baby in the park

Bonjour, je suis Alizee, how much for two scoops of strawberry ice cream?

or... that pigeon just pooped on me or.... sil vous plait, no autographs i want to be alone with my baby

Especially I want to know every day expressions that Alizee would say if she was angry.. like.... Shit, fuck, dam it, shut up!, be quiet, take that camera and shove it up your ass...etc..

merci Garcon :)

garçoncanadien
03-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Especially I want to know every day expressions that Alizee would say if she was angry.. like.... Shit, fuck, dam it, shut up!, be quiet, take that camera and shove it up your ass...etc..

hmmm you will have to find those yourself ;)
the others you mentioned I can tell to you :D

alrighty then agreed it will be done.

SupaKrupa
04-01-2007, 05:38 AM
Everyday expressions will be fine, but just not the ones they give in tourist handbooks. "I need a room for the night" etc...

Merci en avance :)

SupaKrupa
04-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Lol garçon :mad:

garçoncanadien
04-01-2007, 09:21 AM
I want to apologize openly for saying offensive things.

Why don't you want to see phrases in a tourist book?

JCC
04-01-2007, 11:20 PM
hmmm alright I am back with doing the lessons. Is there anybody other than one person who wants a lesson on common French expressions? I will add a section called "le français quotidien" if you want that.

Yes, please do one of these lessons. I bought a French Phrasebook from a bookstore, its a pocket size book. Pretty helpful, but i'm sure not all of the common phrases are covered. Its tailored more for travel.

SupaKrupa
04-02-2007, 05:14 AM
Some closure

GC buddy. NOOO Offence taken whatsoever mate. From start to finish, I saw it as a light-hearted joke between what I'd like to think are friends. I'd actually love to know how to say "G'day, mate" :D - Being bizzare is my thing! I can picture the french right now... "Quoi ???"

It was probably inconsiderate of me to say "not phrasebook stuff" so ignore that. There's too many phrases to mention so I'll appreciate whatever you produce :)