PDA

View Full Version : why is face of alizee's daughter,annilee hidden when magazine was released ?

alizeebrother
07-22-2006, 02:24 AM
what ? looking alizee's daughter face is illegal?
have you ever seen alizee's daughter face certainly?

nurvonic
07-22-2006, 02:29 AM
they need the parents permission to show the face. i guess.

u dont need to start a whole new thread to ask a question like that

RMJ
07-22-2006, 01:24 PM
It´s hidden to protect Anny-Lee's privacy.

And yes, we do have photo of her where the face isn´t hidden. Snatcher scanned it last fall.

So, anyone who lives in France and reads those magazines, knows how she looks like.

Matrix
07-22-2006, 01:55 PM
I've seen pictures of her baby without the hidden smudges over the face. Where did I see those? I forget.. well anyway the baby has facial features just like Alizee.. I didn't see any resemblence to Jeremy in the baby, are you sure he is the father?

When Alizee came to las vegas in 2003 i was at Excalibur and i hooked up with Alizee while Jeremy was out gambling. Now that i see the pictures of baby, it looks like my features are on the face as well.

I want a DNA test done! Thats my baby too!! I'm the father!!! :mad:

:p

RMJ
07-22-2006, 02:44 PM
You can find them for example in press section in gallery of Alizee-forum.com

Look at the magazine scans from last fall. Roughly around October.

Ben
07-22-2006, 02:50 PM
The magazines sometimes blur the face because they can be sued for an amount of money for each person they show without permission. So if they figure the main draw of the picture is Alizée, they'll blur out the baby's face... whereas if they think the main draw is Anny-Lee or both, they'll leave it clear. It's all about money... risks vs. profits.

Pirate515
07-22-2006, 04:24 PM
I've seen pictures of her baby without the hidden smudges over the face. Where did I see those? I forget... well anyway the baby has facial features just like Alizee... I didn't see any resemblence to Jeremy in the baby, are you sure he is the father?

When Alizee came to Las Vegas in 2003, I was at Excalibur and I hooked up with Alizee while Jeremy was out gambling. Now that I see the pictures of baby, it looks like my features are on the face as well.

I want a DNA test done! Thats my baby too!! I'm the father!!! :mad:

:pMatrix wishes...

It's hidden to protect Anny-Lee's privacy.

And yes, we do have photo of her where the face isn't hidden. Snatcher scanned it last fall.

So, anyone who lives in France and reads those magazines knows how she looks like.I believe that privacy laws make it illegal to snap and/or publish anyone's picture(s) without their permission. Celebrities, however, are the exception to these laws, that's how paparazzi scums get away with what they do. Since Alizee is a celebrity, it is probably perfectly legal to snap and publish her pictures. Anny-Lee, however, does NOT hold a celebrity status, therefore, her face is blurred out to protect photographers/publishers from legal liability.

I wonder if the magazines that did publish Anny-Lee's pictures had Alizee's/Jeremy's permission to do so. Does anyone know if these magazines were reputable ones or tabloids?

By the way, Alizee hates paparazzi with passion (and rightfully so). Did any of you see the picture of her giving a finger to one of these scumbags who was following her around for a few blocks (I guess it means the same thing in France as it does here)?

Ben
07-22-2006, 06:09 PM
I believe that privacy laws make it illegal to snap and/or publish anyone's picture(s) without their permission. Celebrities, however, are the exception to these laws, that's how paparazzi scums get away with what they do. Since Alizee is a celebrity, it is probably perfectly legal to snap and publish her pictures. Anny-Lee, however, does NOT hold a celebrity status, therefore, her face is blurred out to protect photographers/publishers from legal liability.

I wonder if the magazines that did publish Anny-Lee's pictures had Alizee's/Jeremy's permission to do so. Does anyone know if these magazines were reputable ones or tabloids?
That's not true. There's no special law for celebrities. Anyone out in public is fair game, and the paparazzi can shoot what they want. Just then, as I said, the person can sue them back, and more for each person shown. But some mags accept that risk. None have had permission to print these photos.

RMJ
07-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Those laws are actually quite tricky.

I'm not sure of exact laws in France but in Finland you can publish any photo taken in public place, if the photo does not disgrace anyone shown in the photo. But still, you see every now and then photos in mags that have blurred faces.

Matrix
07-23-2006, 05:41 PM
To be a celebrity now days.. man i wouldn't wish that on anyone, lol :eek:

Bob
08-12-2006, 05:26 PM
I believe that privacy laws make it illegal to snap and/or publish anyone's picture(s) without their permission. Celebrities, however, are the exception to these laws, that's how paparazzi scums get away with what they do. Since Alizee is a celebrity, it is probably perfectly legal to snap and publish her pictures. Anny-Lee, however, does NOT hold a celebrity status, therefore, her face is blurred out to protect photographers/publishers from legal liability.

By the way, Alizee hates paparazzi with passion (and rightfully so). Did any of you see the picture of her giving a finger to one of these scumbags who was following her around for a few blocks (I guess it means the same thing in France as it does here)?

ya i saw those photos awhile back, but i mean seriously, if you have people who follow your every move, and stalk you everywhere you go, just for some photos i mean im pretty sure it would get annoying..

aditya8617
08-12-2006, 08:20 PM
No one wonder Alizee sticks up her finger in that other pic.