PDA

View Full Version : Flavie

MiamMiam
03-03-2007, 09:32 PM
I don't know if Flavie has been brought up in other threads, but she appears in quite a few of the Alizée videos. I was just wondering about what everyone's impression is of her? And who is that other blonde that are in some of the videos? xD

garçoncanadien
03-03-2007, 09:39 PM
you can read all about Flavie here

http://flavieflament.free.fr/

the other blonde is Daniela Lumbrusco

CFHollister
03-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I've never looked into Flavie herself, but she's always seemed to treated Lili well; and since she is in so many Alizée vids I have a certain fondness of her.

atra201
03-03-2007, 10:32 PM
was she in the En concert vid?

MiamMiam
03-03-2007, 10:33 PM
She seems to be a good host I think, she kind of reminds me of someone here in the US, but whoever she reminds me of I don't like if that makes any sense lol. But I agree, she does seem to treat Alizée well whenever she's hosting whatever show Alizée happens to be on :) And Daniela imo is kind of...geeky to me xD.

atra201
03-03-2007, 10:44 PM
She seems to be a good host I think, she kind of reminds me of someone here in the US, but whoever she reminds me of I don't like if that makes any sense lol. But I agree, she does seem to treat Alizée well whenever she's hosting whatever show Alizée happens to be on :) And Daniela imo is kind of...geeky to me xD.

is she the blonde host from star a domicile?

MiamMiam
03-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Flavie is yes.

atra201
03-03-2007, 11:09 PM
ahah
Flavie is like cher or madonna
or does she have a last name?

MiamMiam
03-03-2007, 11:37 PM
No idea xD

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-03-2007, 11:38 PM
ahah
Flavie is like cher or madonna
or does she have a last name?

Flavie Flament ???? :confused:

Topaz
03-04-2007, 12:27 AM
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavie_Flament

On this is list of shows she has hosted.

:)

Geech
03-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Flavie is very good looking but nothing close to my Lili...

aditya8617
03-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Flavie is very good looking but nothing close to my Lili...

Let me correct you, our Lili...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Let me correct you both, Zack's lili! :wub:

atra201
03-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Let me correct you both, Zack's lili! :wub:

let me correct you all
lili's lili

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-04-2007, 03:43 AM
let me correct you all
lili's lili

Let's just accept it
Lucky bastard's[jeremy] lili!
(crying) :(

Rocket
03-04-2007, 07:53 AM
We all know you want Lili. The question is does Lili want YOU?! LOL Flavie is very pretty and I have noticed her in a few videos with Alizee.

Another person I've noticed is the black guy wearing the opened black shirt dancing behind Alizee in Moi-Lolita. He's the same guy that drives Britney Spears through the streets of Paris on the back of his motorcycle in the music video 'Toxic'. :D

MiamMiam
03-04-2007, 12:04 PM
We all know you want Lili. The question is does Lili want YOU?! LOL Flavie is very pretty and I have noticed her in a few videos with Alizee.

Another person I've noticed is the black guy wearing the opened black shirt dancing behind Alizee in Moi-Lolita. He's the same guy that drives Britney Spears through the streets of Paris on the back of his motorcycle in the music video 'Toxic'. :D

Lol wait, what video is he dancing? I've never noticed him before? lol

atra201
03-04-2007, 02:41 PM
We all know you want Lili. The question is does Lili want YOU?! LOL Flavie is very pretty and I have noticed her in a few videos with Alizee.that's why i'm using my charm around the forums. one could only hope.

fortunaltely i never saw the vid except for like the first 5 seconds when they played it on tv.
i was like "god, why do they always play her vids she's not the only singer. why don't they play Alizee's?"

Rocket
03-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Lol wait, what video is he dancing? I've never noticed him before? lol

Moi-Lolita! When Aliz'ee and her little sister are at the club. He's dancing behind Lili.

fortunaltely i never saw the vid except for like the first 5 seconds when they played it on tv.
i was like "god, why do they always play her vids she's not the only singer. why don't they play Alizee's?"

We have her singing Moi-Lolita at many concerts but we don't have her music video. Is there a reason for this Brad?

Until that day comes Atra: http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Alizee-Moi-Lolita.html Enjoy! :)

Now if you're talking about Britney's video: http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Britney-Spears-Toxic.html

atra201
03-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Moi-Lolita! When Aliz'ee and her little sister are at the club. He's dancing behind Lili.

We have her singing Moi-Lolita at many concerts but we don't have her music video. Is there a reason for this Brad?

Until that day comes Atra: http://www.mojoflix.com/Video/Alizee-Moi-Lolita.html Enjoy! :)

no i meant i never saw toxic but moi-alolita i saw Billions of times.
but thanks alot

MiamMiam
03-04-2007, 03:49 PM

OH! I thought you meant a moi...lolita performance, I was like "I never saw a guy dancing in the background in any of her performances!!" Lol shows how much I pay attention xD. Thanks though :)

bt_bird_90
03-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I'd hate to shoot down Rocket, but the guy in the Toxic video was Tyrese Gibson, the guy in Moi...Lolita is close, but not quite him, sorry cutie pants, I still love you though :o

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I'd hate to shoot down Rocket, but the guy in the Toxic video was Tyrese Gibson, the guy in Moi...Lolita is close, but not quite him, sorry cutie pants, I still love you though :o

:blink: I wonder what rocket is gonna say. :eek:

MiamMiam
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
I was thinking it looked like Tyrese in Britney's video, but for all we know he could have been in France? lol.

atra201
03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
imagine what happened when i tried to open the link for Flavie's pics on wiki so i don't know her but i have a big feeling the she host the Ella Elle la performance
am i right ? if no don't say anything i like the challenge.

Rocket
03-04-2007, 10:30 PM

Cutie pants huh? Why couldn't it be Tyrese Gibson? Oh and Zack..that pic in you avatar...you do know that's Jessica and not Alizee right? Unless you got the hots for Jessica now. :p

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Cutie pants huh? Why couldn't it be Tyrese Gibson? Oh and Zack..that pic in you avatar...you do know that's Jessica and not Alizee right? Unless you got the hots for Jessica now. :p

It's jessica? i thought it was Alizee :D nah j/k i like how she looks in that pic thats all.:cool:

CFHollister
03-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Unless you got the hots for Jessica now. :p

He's male; he's 14. With all those raging hormones at that age it more a question of doesn't he have the hots for. :p

rcs
03-05-2007, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=Rocket;31602]

Yeah really, no high quality music vid of Lili's first.

But, you learn or see something new every time. Like, I've never seen the very tail end of Moi-Lolita when Alizee and her sister are actually walking down the road with the dude walking behind them. All the videos I've seen just cut short of that.

Rocket
03-05-2007, 07:12 AM
I have that scene on my copy. Lili's sister says something but I could never understand what she was saying. If somebody knows help us out. And translate if possible.

garçoncanadien
03-05-2007, 07:15 AM
sister said: "I feel a bit tired".

I said

hahahahha just a bit? u are funny.

:D

atra201
03-05-2007, 10:19 AM
I have that scene on my copy. Lili's sister says something but I could never understand what she was saying. If somebody knows help us out. And translate if possible.

i've always wanted to ask mr garçoncanadienabout that but always forgot.

sister said: "I feel a bit tired".

I said

hahahahha just a bit? u are funny.

:D

thank you btw what's with that guy is he like thier guardian angel?
see I also forgot to ask what did her fake mother say?

MiamMiam
03-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah I always wanted a translation of that too.

Cooney
03-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Mother's lines from beginning of Moi... Lolita translated by aFrenchie previously, with a couple suggestions from me on the slang:

French:
Ah, t'es là, toi.
(inaudible as she's touching her cheek)
T'es vraiment qu'une sale petite trainée... T'es vraiment fagotée comme une poufiasse. T'étais où ?! Dégage, dégage ! J'veux plus te voir ! Dégage !

English:
Ah, so here you are.
You really are a dirty little whore. You're really decked out like a slut. Where were you?! Clear off, clear off! I don't want to see you anymore! Clear off!

Also, at the end, it sounded to me like the sister said "my feet are a bit tired" rather than just "I'm a bit tired." I think it's "Mes pieds sont un peu fatigué?" Not sure.

There is an HQ version of Moi... Lolita (the music vid). It was released on the UK VCD edition, and is quite good. If we honestly don't have that anywhere, I can send it to somebody for upload. There's a Taiwanese VCD version as well, but they stick in English subtitles that aren't very good.

atra201
03-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah I always wanted a translation of that too.

Beginning of Moi... Lolita translated by aFrenchie previously, with a couple suggestions from me on the slang:

French:
Ah, t'es là, toi.
T'es vraiment qu'une sale petite trainée... T'es vraiment fagotée comme une poufiasse. T'étais où ?! Dégage, dégage ! J'veux plus te voir ! Dégage !

English:
Ah, so here you are.
You really are a dirty little whore. You're really decked out like a slut. Where were you?! Clear off, clear off! I don't want to see you anymore! Clear off!

you see MiamMiam that's why you need to search the forums first. :D

MiamMiam
03-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Lol what a lovely mother xD. What do Alizée and that guy say in the beginning?

aditya8617
03-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Let's just accept it
Lucky bastard's[jeremy] lili!
(crying) :(

You had to spoil it, didn't you.

aditya8617
03-05-2007, 01:52 PM

I think that guy expresses his love to Alizee and gets rejected:p !

Luc
03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
This is the translation. In italics what Alizée said.

Wait!
Wait, wait!
The thing is...
I wanted to know...
I wanted to ask you if...
if you love me.
Because... I love you.
Got 200 francs?
Yeah.
Thanks.
You'll get it back.
Keep it.