PDA

View Full Version : I have 60% chance of successful marriage with Alizee

Matrix
07-22-2006, 12:22 PM
I did a horoscope compatability thing with Alizee.. she is leo and im cancer... so I matched up Cancer and Leo and got this.... only a 60% chance of working :(

http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Leo-Cancer.htm

lol... anyone else born in July and cancer like me?

Spartan500
07-22-2006, 12:35 PM
It said "this could truly turn into a lasting love. A great match" for me in case you are wondering I'm a gemini

alizeebrother
07-22-2006, 12:45 PM
cancer? cancer is disease.

dvtq
07-22-2006, 12:58 PM
cancer? cancer is disease.
IT'S FUNNY MAN , HAHAH , T___T why not aquarius.

Matrix
07-22-2006, 01:48 PM
It said "this could truly turn into a lasting love. A great match" for me in case you are wondering I'm a gemini

Spartan500, you lucky... says your relationship with Alizee INTENSE!!! ooh la la.. getting hot in here

Spartan500
07-22-2006, 02:01 PM
yup matrix but I'm not really lucky hell non of us are the real person who is lucky is jeremy

Brianh
07-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Hmmm this looks good for me

http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Sagittarius-Leo.htm

Spartan500
07-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Hmmm this looks good for me

http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Sagittarius-Leo.htm
It's kinda like what it said for leo and gemini

dman8
07-22-2006, 09:45 PM
LOL, i looked at Leo-Leo, since i am also a Leo, and the result was quite interesting...

http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Leo-Leo.htm

Spartan500
07-23-2006, 12:10 AM
people seem to be lucky with all these good combinations

nurvonic
07-23-2006, 12:24 AM
im half way lucky. with my combination it says that we'll have problems with eachother at first and we would have to work hard to make it work, but then we understand eachother and it works out beautifully. i dunno if i believe in that crap or not. im a virgo by the way.

Spartan500
07-23-2006, 12:52 AM
im half way lucky. with my combination it says that we'll have problems with eachother at first and we would have to work hard to make it work, but then we understand eachother and it works out beautifully. i dunno if i believe in that crap or not. im a virgo by the way.
yeah cause some of the stuff it said about geminis being unfaithful and other stuff didn't fit my personaltiy at all cause who would cheat on alizee or anyone else cause hell i don't even cheat on tests LOL

nurvonic
07-23-2006, 01:51 AM
ugh. i found out that jeremy is a libre and alizee being a leo and that the couple does well together. they both like to "get involved with eachothers projects" is what i read, and that is very true since jeremy is involved with alizee's next album. some of that stuff is very true to an extent

aditya8617
07-23-2006, 02:52 AM
Looks Like I have a dim chance of having a long relationship with lili, Taurus-Leo doesn't work fine!

cybersoil
08-01-2006, 08:09 PM
If I thought that I had even the smallest chance of marrying Alizee I would bend that Horoscope into knots!

But she's happily married so we can all forget it, at least for now.

-Cybersoil

riva2model64
08-01-2006, 08:13 PM
It says it's pretty much doomed for me. It says that I'm cold *hurt* and reserved and anti-social which some of them tend to be true, and it says that Alizee is outgoing and attacks life with energy. Hey! I could change my ways for Alizee! Atleast it's "Heavy and intense"

Oh yes, its true cybersoil she's happilly married. Joy for her!!

bozieboz
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Yay me!!

Leo girl and Libra boy don't just walk into a room, they OWN it. Between your collective good looks and social charms, you're a true power pairing. Your best strength as a team lies in your ability to communicate with each other on virtually any topic. It's a rare relationship gift, so treasure and protect it.

*sigh*

But I guess it counts for the 'J' man also.

Oh well... I'm old enough to be her father anyway. I guess I can just be a proud father!!

-Boz

rcs
08-03-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm a Sag! I thought we always had it rough. Looks like I should pay more attention to horoscopes. TLFJ...

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm a Sag! I thought we always had it rough. Looks like I should pay more attention to horoscopes. TLFJ...
u got it wrong, it's TFLJ not TLFJ.

Spartan500
08-04-2006, 02:12 AM
u got it wrong, it's TFLJ not TLFJ.
aditya if you look at it it could work either way plus its not that big of a deal we all know what he means

cybersoil
08-04-2006, 03:12 AM
Yeah, either way works.

That Fucking Lucky Jeremy!!! is how I say it.

Yes, I'm jealous! So don't even bother asking. And so are you if you admit it.

TFLJ!!!

-Cybersoil

Matrix
08-05-2006, 04:14 PM
We all jealous of Jeremy Chatelain, but we can be friends and maybe hang out with Alizee and Jeremy and be part of their Universe. Like we are doing here in this forum... we all sharing Alizee with one another.

I have no doubt Alizee has visited this forum and checked it out. So yes, we are part of Alizees Universe and no reason to shut out Jeremy Chatelain, he is part of the family so to speak.

dvtq
08-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Though you hate him , he wont care about that , because he has a best best girl beside him http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5901/avatar12884119qt1.gif , and he will laught at you http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6352/1776mx5.gif

Chrison
08-07-2006, 12:42 AM
I don't like him, only because he's rich, famous and have the most beautiful woman in the world as his wife, while i sit at home alone and with little money. That bastard is truly one of the luckiest men in the world.

Bob
08-11-2006, 03:37 PM
"She will have to learn to take care of herself and to be happy with canned applause from a soundtrack because she will never get it from him. He has better things to do than to worship at her altar."

im aquarius and this is so not true! i would do most anything for her.. lol

"Leo girl loves the quirkiness of Aquarius boy, and he, in turn, loves her powerful attitude. that means that you'll never quite be sure of what Aquarius boy will say or do next. If anything, this relationship won't be boring!"

haah thats true =)

Spartan500
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
yeah some of the things they say on that web site is wrong but either way none of us have a chance lol

aditya8617
08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't trust any of this fortune telling stuff, I just don't understand how someone can, it never is true.

Do u guys think Alizee believes in all this?

RadioactiveMan
08-11-2006, 08:35 PM
She's very superstitious (it's mentioned in several interviews if I recall correctly. I think that she even said it herself at least once) so I'm sure that she believes in that sort of thing at least a little.

Bob
08-12-2006, 04:06 AM
She's very superstitious (it's mentioned in several interviews if I recall correctly. I think that she even said it herself at least once) so I'm sure that she believes in that sort of thing at least a little.

she did say she is very superstitious in the fun-tv interview i think it is. thats the only one i can think of where she says that but im sure she has said it in other interviews because she seemed like she was really superstitous