PDA

View Full Version : Amelie has over 1,000 posts

Rocket
03-19-2007, 12:24 PM
There are many members in this forum but only a handful contribute. Amelie and others like her should be commended for their contributions. I can't believe that Amelie came in here two months after I did and already has more than twice as many posts as I have.

Way to go big mouth LOL Love ya babe :wub:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Gratz On Ur 1k Posts Amelie! :D

Amelie
03-19-2007, 12:35 PM
i love you too baby :wub: thanks :D

atra201
03-19-2007, 12:37 PM
thank you very much Amelie

Uméesha
03-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Congradulations amelie you have made 1 tonne post's.... and congradulation to all of them who have crossed 1 tonne post's.....
"improving is a proving concept"

Cooney
03-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Grats Amelie! May your postage continue to be bright :-)

nurvonic
03-19-2007, 02:16 PM
congratz for over 1000 posts Amelie! you're a very big part of the site :)

Adi King
03-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Usually the post count doesnt matter,I think more matters the time how long the member has been here.:) For example Not like newbie comes and starts spamming! But anyways gratz for your 1k posts. :)

Luc
03-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Congratulations Amelie! I agree with Rocket you should be commended for your contributions. Over 1000 posts with very wonderful paintings, drawings, signatures, lyrics, and now also a beautiful song (hopefully more to come :D ).
But no matter how talented you are and how many compliments you received, you also appreciated the work of other members and complimented them on that too. You have always been very nice to everyone :)
We love you Amelie :wub:

garçoncanadien
03-19-2007, 04:07 PM
a big Ačiū to you Amelie! Your artwork is very very appreciated.

lefty12357
03-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Congratulations Amelie! I agree with Rocket you should be commended for your contributions. Over 1000 posts with very wonderful paintings, drawings, signatures, lyrics, and now also a beautiful song (hopefully more to come :D ).
But no matter how talented you are and how many compliments you received, you also appreciated the work of other members and complimented them on that too. You have always been very nice to everyone :)
We love you Amelie :wub:

My feelings, exactly. Amelie, I don't know what we'd do without you...

Spartan500
03-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Usually the post count doesnt matter,I think more matters the time how long the member has been here.:) For example Not like newbie comes and starts spamming! But anyways gratz for your 1k posts. :)

this reminds me of bob

TurinSZ
03-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Congratulations Amelie:)

LiquidC
03-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Congrats, although I like you and all I'm not sure if reaching 1000 posts actually needs to be congratulated. We congratulate poeple for everything nowdays. O.o

Anyway, a thing thats kinda off subject that maybe refers to congratulating poeple for anything, poeple were singing me happy birthday at school but its not even my birthday. O.o

CFHollister
03-19-2007, 09:01 PM
:blink: Félicitations, Amelie !
Thank you very much to all of your contributions and for all of your beautiful artwork that you have so graciously either let us you or outright created for us. It just wouldn't be the same without you!:wub:

Who is the keeper of the cookies!?!?!?

garçoncanadien
03-19-2007, 09:13 PM
She is the keeper of the cookies, aka the cookie monster mwahahah :D

Alizée: j'te souhaite plein plein de bonheur :wub: tu sais qu'il n'y aura que de vraies Gourmandises dans cette boîte ;) - j'te promis. On t'embrasse!

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5171&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=88178aaca84b9f2b748b0423b674bb1c

I wish you lot's a lot's a happiness :wub: you know that there will be nothing but real delicacies in this box ;) - I promise you. We kiss you!

Amelie
03-26-2007, 12:31 PM
people, you are AWESOME!!! i want to cry now, i love you SOOOOO much! all of you! :( :( :( :( :( :( i am sending my love to you all now and i want to say that if i have hurt someone somehow, i am REALLY very sorry and i please you to forgive...once again and forever-your own Amelie :)

LiquidC
03-26-2007, 01:29 PM
people, you are AWESOME!!! i want to cry now, i love you SOOOOO much! all of you! :( :( :( :( :( :( i am sending my love to you all now and i want to say that if i have hurt someone somehow, i am REALLY very sorry and i please you to forgive...once again and forever-your own Amelie :)

Free hug for you. :)

nurvonic
03-26-2007, 01:41 PM

hmmmmmm? whaaaa? what could you have possibly done to hurt anyone on this site? you have given so much, from all your creative sigs, to your beautiful voice, i dont see how that is possible! dont cry! you have no reason to cry. =D

atra201
03-26-2007, 01:53 PM

yeah don't cry i forgave you since day one.
i mean i didn't cry for 22years i'm just sad

Luc
03-26-2007, 01:55 PM
YOU are awesome Amelie !!
But I don't understand, how can you think you could have hurt someone ? You have many talents, you can do almost anything. But I think you can't hurt anybody, you are much too sweet to do that.
Don't cry, we love you !!

madraven
03-26-2007, 01:58 PM
dont cry! you have no reason to cry. =D

Maybe she is crying cause she's really happy. :D Regardless, its great to have you on this site, Amelie, you contribute so much to this site. It certainly wouldn't be quite the same without you! :)

DJ_Greg
03-26-2007, 06:15 PM
this reminds me of bob

I miss Bob.

CFHollister
03-26-2007, 08:27 PM

Hugs! :wub:

And listen to nurv; he knows what he's talking about:
hmmmmmm? whaaaa? what could you have possibly done to hurt anyone on this site? you have given so much, from all your creative sigs, to your beautiful voice, i dont see how that is possible! dont cry! you have no reason to cry. =D

lefty12357
03-26-2007, 11:23 PM
You have a kind and generous heart, Amelie. You couldn't hurt anyone. We all love you...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-26-2007, 11:28 PM

I dont think im awesome, i dont do anything at all....
But you do so much great things :D besides u have a big heart and give love to everyone in this forum and im sure to everyone in real life.

i agree with lefty12357 we all love you. Never Change girl ;)

garçoncanadien
03-26-2007, 11:39 PM
please don't cry Amélie! You do us a grand service with your artwork! I give you a kiss on both cheeks in the French way ;)

painbringer
03-27-2007, 01:47 AM

YOU HURT ME!!! YOU REALLY REALLY HURT ME!!!!

NOW I WANT SOME LUVING:D :D :D

rcs
03-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Gratz...:D

Amelie
03-27-2007, 11:09 AM
this thread seems to me not "gratz with 1000 posts" but "thank you for being here" hugs to you all...i'm trying to do my best :) i'm so happy, yes i want to cry because i am very very very happy :)

atra201
03-27-2007, 01:49 PM
this thread seems to me not "gratz with 1000 posts" but "thank you for being here" hugs to you all...i'm trying to do my best :) i'm so happy, yes i want to cry because i am very very very happy :)

yes what you said

Zarose
03-27-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm still kinnda new, so I don't realy know many of you. But you, Amelie, seem to stand out from the rest. Like Adi King said, unlike some, your posts are always relivent and inspireing. Keep up the good work!

*huggles* for awsomeness, Free Hugs, and just cuz I'm in a good mood.

Amelie
03-28-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm still kinnda new, so I don't realy know many of you. But you, Amelie, seem to stand out from the rest. Like Adi King said, unlike some, your posts are always relivent and inspireing. Keep up the good work!

*huggles* for awsomeness, Free Hugs, and just cuz I'm in a good mood.

free hug to you too Zarose, thank you and WELCOME to the forum! :wub: