totally agree, my birthday is on March :D

RMJ
03-20-2007, 01:29 PM
What's wrong with end of March ?

Moe
03-20-2007, 01:52 PM
End of march!!! Quoi???

oh and if you are talking of the album release

For Fans, its better not to set a Date of the Album release or single release no official news said End of March will be the time of the album release its all speculation, I know its been almost a year from the Lili note to Nidalizee
but maybe something went against<nobr></nobr> (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5YKHwBGZdMABmVXNyoA/SIG=15irdd3bu/EXP=1174499466/**http%3a//search.yahoo.com/search%3fp=against%26sp=1%26fr2=sp-top%26ei=UTF-8%26fr=moz2%26ei=UTF-8%26SpellState=n-632423045_q-MVQfPHTe5GQeUfEVi6tN4QAAAA%2540%2540) what they thought first.

Basically: don't take rumors and fan talk as news.so you'd not get disappointed.

And whisper to new fans, There are Fans who were waiting more than you and they didn't give up yet!

And waiting for lili is fun anyways!

jeroh
03-20-2007, 01:59 PM
End of march!!! Quoi???

oh and if you are talking of the album release

For Fans, its better not to set a Date of the Album release or single release no official news said End of March will be the time of the album release its all speculation, I know its been almost a year from the Lili note to Nidalizee
but maybe something went against<nobr></nobr> (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5YKHwBGZdMABmVXNyoA/SIG=15irdd3bu/EXP=1174499466/**http%3a//search.yahoo.com/search%3fp=against%26sp=1%26fr2=sp-top%26ei=UTF-8%26fr=moz2%26ei=UTF-8%26SpellState=n-632423045_q-MVQfPHTe5GQeUfEVi6tN4QAAAA%2540%2540) what they thought first.

Basically: don't take rumors and fan talk as news.so you'd not get disappointed.

And whisper to new fans, There are Fans who were waiting more than you and they didn't give up yet!

And waiting for lili is fun anyways!

Moe is right , cuz he is cool and.. *cough* mod *cough*.... (ok moe take off that gun of my face... don't eat that moe! that was in the floor!)

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Just curious, but how many posters here have children?

I have two. It's been a while since my youngest was the age of Alizée's daughter, but I remember well how much time and focus were devoted to her. My attitude is: "Damn, you have a child not yet 2 years old and you're still working on a new album?" Not: "Why is it taking so long?"

Patience. It will happen when it happens.

Amelie
03-20-2007, 02:17 PM
i'm patient ^^ i have a lot work so i don't have time to sit and wait. and we still have old Alizee work and we still can listen and watch.

Krey317
03-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Just curious, but how many posters here have children?

I have two. It's been a while since my youngest was the age of Alizée's daughter, but I remember well how much time and focus were devoted to her. My attitude is: "Damn, you have a child not yet 2 years old and you're still working on a new album?" Not: "Why is it taking so long?"

Patience. It will happen when it happens.

Very good point, man. It's astounding that shes even bothering with singing really or trying to make a new album. I think it really says something about how motivated she is. Perseverence and determination is something i regard highly in anyone, and Alizee has it in spades. And the best part is shes not really caving under fan and media speculation, as in shes very secretive, and doesn't feel like she has to tell us anything, which she doesn't. She is doing things at her own pace, it seems, which is great. But who knows, she might be rushed nowadays, but i dont peg her as the type whos bossed around

Waiting for alizee is fun, but lets keep our fingers crossed anyways.
Here's to Alizee!! *(takes a shot of Jack Daniels)*

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Here's to Alizee!! *(takes a shot of Jack Daniels)*

Alas, I have more work to do today and may need to drive to see a client, so I shall defer the alcohol until later. Also I can't write worth a damn under the influence.

I'll join the toast this evening, but will probably make mine a glass of nicely aged pinot noir.

garçoncanadien
03-20-2007, 02:51 PM
be sure to include at least 1 glass of :D

http://le-cognac.com/images/ll_btle_alize.jpg

aditya8617
03-20-2007, 03:19 PM
be sure to include at least 1 glass of :D

http://le-cognac.com/images/ll_btle_alize.jpg

That would be a nice way to start my post 21 life:D !

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 03:27 PM
What exactly is that stuff? Pic's too small for me to read the label.

Krey317
03-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Alas, I have more work to do today and may need to drive to see a client, so I shall defer the alcohol until later. Also I can't write worth a damn under the influence.

I'll join the toast this evening, but will probably make mine a glass of nicely aged pinot noir.

For certain. Actually I do not encourage drinking, unless you just want to get a buzz and call it quits. And i dont usually drink the cheap stuff. i mean.... im not bashing it but, I just drink the wine my parents let me have, which are from all over the world, some are 20 bucks, and i have drank some worth 300 dollars.

Hey!! i got a great idea for this thread. So just give a toast to alizee with your favorite beverage, whether it be alcoholic or not. Heres a toast to Alizee, with a glass of Black Hand, 2004 cabernet. If you can, include a picture of the beverage. Sorry I couldn't find the exact label.

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 05:40 PM
My, that's going to be a tough one. :)

I happen to live in one of the few places in the world that can compete with France for quality of wine production, northern California. In international competitions the two regions are on each other's heels, but the flavor from each, while both very good (at their best) is rather different. The soil of France is chalky and produces a more woody taste to wine, while California wines are fruitier even when very dry. I had some fun once at a winery in Napa County that's owned by Taittinger and produces sparkling wine (which, in deference to their parent company, they don't call "champagne"), tasting some of the best local product and also some imported from Champagne, to illustrate the difference. "Hmm, not sure which of those is better. I can't decide. Better try both again." :p

I think I would probably have to go with that pinot noir mentioned earlier, and I would get it from Navarro Vineyards, pretty far north of here. I've never seen their wine in stores, only rarely in restaurants, and I very much doubt it ever leaves this country, but the reds in particular are heavenly. Sometimes I take a trip up that way, stay at a cabin near the ocean, go hiking in the hills nearby or along the beach, and drop by the winery for a tasting and to pick up a few bottles of their best.

I can understand being wary of alcohol, and nobody should drink to excess or drive while even mildly intoxicated. But to deprive yourself of it altogether, unless medically necessary, is a shame. Not only wines, but some beers and spirits are works of art. I would feel seriously deprived if I never again could taste Guinness Extra Stout or some of my favorite single-malt Scotch.

Spartan500
03-20-2007, 06:03 PM
the end of march is awesome cause I'm finally getting my liscense and a car yesssssssssssss

Kretgar
03-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Just think.

Here in America, we have young stars who take that stardom and totally destroy their image, their career and their life - all for the exploitation of their stardom.

They feed their self-worth and feelings of "I can do what I want 'cause I'm a STAR" with partying, drinking, sex and general self-destruction.

Then there's our Lili...

Her popularity and stardom could have taken over her life, so what did she do? She took a break.

Then, she comes back, reminds us how special she really is, regains even more popularity and then?

Disappears to take care of priority one - a husband and child. Raise a family. Stardom? so what. She knew what she wanted.

Just how I would want it to be.

There's just one word for that...

Perfect.

Rocket
03-20-2007, 06:17 PM
Maybe this is why it's called March Madness in the U S. :p

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Maybe this is why it's called March Madness in the U S. :p

What? I thought we were mad all year round here. :D

Rocket
03-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Only to the French :p

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Only to the French :p

Au contraire, Rocket. Insanity, or the appearance thereof at least, is an important part of the American national character and we are inordinately proud of it.

(Actually I've also heard it that the rest of the country denies this and insists that Californians are the crazy ones and give America as a whole that reputation. Could be true.;) )

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 09:49 PM
And besides, the French are even crazier than we are. :p

garçoncanadien
03-20-2007, 09:58 PM
mais pourquoi expliquez-le-moi svp :p

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 10:01 PM
If you don't understand why already, it cannot be explained. :p

Hmm. Not sure where to put the Quebecois on the scale of lunacy. ;)

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
If you don't understand why already, it cannot be explained. :p

Hmm. Not sure where to put the Quebecois on the scale of lunacy. ;)

hey watch out there, I'm from Montreal!:mad:

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 10:27 PM
hey watch out there, I'm from Montreal!:mad:

Believe it or not, that was useful data. :D

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Believe it or not, that was useful data. :D

And why was that so useful?

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
And why was that so useful?

(I'm not being even remotely serious here. Just in case there was any doubt.)

Why, it suggests that the Quebecois are a pure distillation of French madness, in that those French folk who were too mad even to abide in France were the ones who took ship for the New World. And that very madness is the secret of how Quebec retained its language and culture even after being conquered by the English in the Seven Years' War.

Insanity is severely underrated, methinks.;)

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 10:57 PM
(I'm not being even remotely serious here. Just in case there was any doubt.)

Why, it suggests that the Quebecois are a pure distillation of French madness, in that those French folk who were too mad even to abide in France were the ones who took ship for the New World. And that very madness is the secret of how Quebec retained its language and culture even after being conquered by the English in the Seven Years' War.

Insanity is severely underrated, methinks.;)

Insane, maybe but the French were 95% of the popolation so it is kind of dumb to change language to please 5%. Espesically when that 5% is your enemy.

RadioactiveMan
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Not sure where to put the Quebecois on the scale of lunacy. ;)

The best goalies in the world come from Quebec. They can't be completely mad!

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 11:02 PM
The best goalies in the world come from Quebec. They can't be completely mad!

if your talking about hockey, not only the best goalies but alot of talented players too.

madraven
03-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Especially when that 5% is your enemy.

Thats something I've never understood about the Quebecois, why the enemy status? I'm not a Quebecer, I do however have French heritage, but at no point have I ever thought of them as "enemies" :p

Deepwaters
03-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Thats something I've never understood about the Quebecois, why the enemy status? I'm not a Quebecer, I do however have French heritage, but at no point have I ever thought of them as "enemies" :p

If you look at the context, I believe that he was talking about the situation in the early-mid 18th century. English speakers are a lot more than 5% of the Canadian population today. And at the time, there really wasn't any ambiguity about the French and English being enemies; they were two countries at war.

Rocket
03-20-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm sorry I said anything :(

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 11:12 PM

Just want to clarifie things first, I live and was born in Montreal but I have no French heritage what so ever, my parents moved here.

Its kind of simple, I mean the English and French were always at war and when England won and took over Quebec well the French weren't to happy about it.

You fight with someone, lose, they want you to change everything you are used to. I don't think I would be to fond of them.

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm sorry I said anything :(

its alright, we still love you :)

madraven
03-20-2007, 11:15 PM
If you look at the context, I believe that he was talking about the situation in the early-mid 18th century. English speakers are a lot more than 5% of the Canadian population today. And at the time, there really wasn't any ambiguity about the French and English being enemies; they were two countries at war.

Perhaps this is correct. However, there has been some level of hostility between Quebec and the rest of Canada, for as long as I can remember. Personally I have nothing against any Quebecers and I think its pretty cool that they have maintained the level of French throughout the province, given the surroundings. Definitely don't wanna lose them in a referendum ;)

madraven
03-20-2007, 11:18 PM
By the way, even though I've only been there a couple times quite briefly and got lost each time, I love Montreal! :D

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Perhaps this is correct. However, there has been some level of hostility between Quebec and the rest of Canada, for as long as I can remember. Personally I have nothing against any Quebecers and I think its pretty cool that they have maintained the level of French throughout the province, given the surroundings. Definitely don't wanna lose them in a referendum ;)

Yes there has, but thats for another topic. I'd love to have a conversation about it but I don't think this is the right place. Just to give you an idea why it has to do alot with politics and Canada threating Quebec unfairingly.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
03-20-2007, 11:48 PM
hey liquidC,
Im the only who can spam ok?

LiquidC
03-20-2007, 11:50 PM
hey liquidC,
Im the only who can spam ok?

Ok, but by asking this question you force me to anwser you, meaning I'm spaming even more so you are just making me do what you didn't want me to do so I'm actually spamming even more now!

SupaKrupa
03-21-2007, 02:54 AM
Anyways... Although I'd love to read about canadian politics, some pour soul posted in hopes that this thread could be about people's favourite beverages. I'm a nice guy so I'll be one of the few (or only one - That would make me seem even more nice!!) who takes part. :D - I'm such a tool.

Best. Chocolate. Milk. Ever.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/336/1033010872filepr3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Edcognito
03-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Anyways... Although I'd love to read about canadian politics, some pour soul posted in hopes that this thread could be about people's favourite beverages. I'm a nice guy so I'll be one of the few (or only one - That would make me seem even more nice!!) who takes part. :D - I'm such a tool.

Best. Chocolate. Milk. Ever.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/336/1033010872filepr3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Don't know how this is going to work - But Amaretto is the BEST drink on the planet. AMBROSIA. And i will hear NO arguments! :D

Ed

P.S. - I've NEVER loaded a picture before to a forum (this is TRUELY a first - so many things about me since Lili are!) :)

oh well - theres the link :(

Krey317
03-26-2007, 05:19 PM
hey thanks for posting your favorite beverage and whatnot. i thought no one would try out my loony idea so its appreciated

Moe
03-26-2007, 05:29 PM
http://www.uaehitman.com/monpics/endthread.gif