PDA

View Full Version : Also just joined up on the site

dman8
07-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey guys! Just thought I'd introduce myself and say that i discovered Alizee about two months ago and completely fell in love the first time i saw her. She is an amazing artist and she seems like such a nice person too! At first i had to look all through google video for clips, then i found this awesome site. And i just received my Alizee En Concert DVD and im expecting to get the En Concert CD very soon (her live performances are so much better i think).

As for myself, i am going to be a senior in high school and i am currently in French class (5th year), so i do know a fair amount of French. It is nice because i can actually understand a lot of what she is saying in her songs and it actually helps me to learn by watching her interviews and stuff like that. As my profile says, im from Atlanta and im pretty sure im the only person in my town (i actually live in Kennesaw, GA) that knows about Alizee

Anyway, greetings to you all and im very glad to be a part of this amazing site. Peace out!

nurvonic
07-22-2006, 09:17 PM
welcome. spread the word about alizee plz!

dvtq
07-22-2006, 09:17 PM
welcome, :) , hope you have a good time in this forum , if you have any small question you can send messege to ask us , or post in off topic , or go to alizee-forum.com

Spartan500
07-22-2006, 09:18 PM
congrats on finding out about Alizee and welcome to this site

brad
07-22-2006, 09:21 PM
welcome to the site, im glad you found it. since you actually know some french, if you find anything wrong in the translations let me know. if you want to 'practice your french' .. you can try translating the short interview at the end of this video :)

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=6

I think she is saying Ella Elle L'a is her favorite France Gall song?

aditya8617
07-23-2006, 03:01 AM
Good to have someone speaking French in, Welcome!

Matrix
07-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Bonjour dman8, accueil! :) I just began studying french, only Alizee could get me to study french, lol

riva2model64
08-04-2006, 07:09 PM
only Alizee could get me to study french, lol

how true. and welcome dman8:) Hey I'm going to be a senior in high school too! I feel like I'm the only one in my school that knows about Alizee, except for my friends with whom I attempted to convert to Alizee

RadioactiveMan
08-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Bonjour dman8, accueil! :) I just began studying french, only Alizee could get me to study french, lol
If they taught about her in French class at school, a lot more people would have passed the course. I sure would have tried harder. I was happy with the low-Bs and C+s that I was getting in French, but now I sure wouldn't mind having picked up a little more of the language.

Bob
08-12-2006, 03:28 AM
I feel like I'm the only one in my school that knows about Alizee, except for my friends with whom I attempted to convert to Alizee
this is so true lol, and welcom dman, try and spread the word.