PDA

View Full Version : Far East Alizee video site

WyomingGrizFan
04-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Came across this site in my wanderings. It definitely appears to be 'Far Eastern' and I'am not too certain if it's Japanese or not; it has videos of other singers that are Korean as well as other artists. Don't know if it has availability for Download either, can't speak Japanese personally but much can be self explanatory such as page advancement, clicking of title and wide screen, etc. It has about twenty pages of ten videos each of Alizee, even some of her commercials:..some of those 'vids out there...'sort of thing, I guess:

http://search.ouou.com/search/video/Alizee/1

Don't know if this site has been referenced before. If so, sorry. I do enjoy some of the twenty minute segments on her 'en concert' on this site. Seems to be some numerous 'freezing' as well though so one has to be patient. Enjoy.

Good day.

Luc
04-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Nice site, I had never seen it before. Btw welcome to the forum WyomingGrizFan :)

kdn
04-04-2007, 10:58 AM
It looks like a chinese search engine. And yeah, wellcome to Lili America WyomingGrizFan.

Hubba44
04-04-2007, 05:40 PM
It looks like a chinese search engine. And yeah, wellcome to Lili America WyomingGrizFan.

Chinese, yes, not Japanese.