PDA

View Full Version : HAvE you kissed alizee's cheek?

alizeebrother
07-26-2006, 01:24 AM
i kissed alizee's cheek in Dream.

cane17
07-26-2006, 01:35 AM
I'm sure that we all have :D

rcs
07-26-2006, 02:00 AM

Like the way the french kiss both cheeks Alizeebrother? I don't remember my dreams very well.:p

cybersoil
07-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Just her hand but I would have paid anything to be able to kiss her on the cheek.

-Cybersoil

Matrix
07-30-2006, 03:02 AM
I had a dream of Alizee that left me feeling sad. I had to tell Alizee that I accidentally ran over and injured her dog, Topaz, :( while driving my Hummer truck. This is the look she gave me....and then I woke up

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8050/ajdf4.jpg

I'm glad I didn't get to hear what she had to say... :eek:

Bob
08-11-2006, 11:31 PM
I had a dream of Alizee that left me feeling sad. I had to tell Alizee that I accidentally ran over and injured her dog, Topaz, :( while driving my Hummer truck. This is the look she gave me....and then I woke up

that doesnt sound like a happy dream now does it lol...

riva2model64
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
oh gosh how sad!

i would have kissed her feet and begged for forgiveness

aditya8617
08-12-2006, 01:38 AM
What breed is Topaz any ideas?

Señor Villa
08-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Maybe someday I will be able to give her a friendly kiss in person.:)

marik
06-18-2007, 04:47 AM

yeah all of us got kiss her in dreams maybe! but me i think it is twice!(just kidding!):p

Uméesha
06-18-2007, 04:47 AM
i kissed alizee in her mouth(:rolleyes: )(:wub: ).... in the monitor:p wallpaper facing towards me!

bt_bird_90
06-18-2007, 04:57 AM
Ah, Matrix's classic post saves this bump. So old yet still hilarious, Kudos to you good sir. :)

Amelie
06-18-2007, 05:19 AM
Topaz is her dog :p
i've never had a dream about Alizee :blink: , in my mind the queen is Mylene :wub: :wub: :wub:

isabella
06-18-2007, 07:18 AM
i had a dream of her concert:D
but i was lose my ticket..so i don't come in:mad: :p

marik
06-18-2007, 07:19 AM
i had a dream of her concert:D
but i was lose my ticket..so i don't come in:mad: :p

so sad isabella!:( but nice dream!

isabella
06-18-2007, 07:21 AM
not really i nice dream:p
i was crying (in my dream) lol:D

C-4
06-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Hey Cybersoil, welcome back! Glad to see you posting again.

I believe that I read somewhere that Alizée's parents bought her a labrador retriever and she named it Topaz.

CFHollister
06-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey Cybersoil, welcome back! Glad to see you posting again.

I believe that I read somewhere that Alizée's parents bought her a labrador retriever and she named it Topaz.

cybersoil is not back. You need to look at the dates of the posts.

espire
06-18-2007, 12:52 PM
I had a dream that I lived with Alizée. It was one of those completely unrealistic dreams that don't really explain why something is, and I can't remember any other details. Not even the relationship I had with her. But I lived with her! :)

Cooney
06-18-2007, 01:17 PM
What breed is Topaz any ideas?

The one picture I can recall of her carrying a dog, it looked like a mini-pinscher, but I don't know if that was Topaze, or a different animal.

thats amazazazing
06-18-2007, 01:18 PM

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAH

atra201
06-18-2007, 01:58 PM
ok i will say it. Did kiss Alizee in an old dream but not the latest one about 3 months ago
I had a romantic dream about Alizee that actually can be made a movie:D . me and Alizee were in love but we were involved with different people who were in love with each other(meaning my girlfriend was in love with Alizee's boyfriend and vise versa) long story short all four of us were miserable and unhappy so one day alizee broke up with her boyfriend then it was my chance. I leaned on my knees like I was proposing and told my girlfriend (don’t remember the exact words but) I know you love (alizee's boyfriend lets call him Jack) Jack but not me so go to him it is your chance and I stood up and ran to Alizee I found her in a park, and we lived happily ever after
:wub: :wub: :)

thats amazazazing
06-18-2007, 02:02 PM
ok i will say it. Did kiss Alizee in an old dream but not the latest one about 3 months ago
I had a romantic dream about Alizee that actually can be made a movie:D . me and Alizee were in love but we were involved with different people who were in love with each other(meaning my girlfriend was in love with Alizee's boyfriend and vise versa) long story short all four of us were miserable and unhappy so one day alizee broke up with her boyfriend then it was my chance. I leaned on my knees like I was proposing and told my girlfriend (don’t remember the exact words but) I know you love (alizee's boyfriend lets call him Jack) Jack but not me so go to him it is your chance and I stood up and ran to Alizee I found her in a park, and we lived happily ever after

then you woke up and realized you were a weird individual.

espire
06-18-2007, 03:09 PM
The nature of the Alizée virus causes one's heart to flutter constantly.

lead2gold
06-18-2007, 06:43 PM

This is why I stay out of the Dream thread on AF. :blink: :blink: :p

jeroh
06-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Like the way the french kiss both cheeks Alizeebrother? I don't remember my dreams very well.:p

lol kiss cheeks.. here we do it too . boy-girl or girl-girl..
boy-boy = WROOONG (U GAY)

Drake498
06-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I've had many dreams about Alizée... :wub: but i dont wish to share them... (not because they're 'bad' but they're just personal ;))

espire
06-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh, come on, you know you want to tell us, Drake!

Drake498
06-18-2007, 07:46 PM
maybe when im not depressed i'll share... -_-

espire
06-18-2007, 07:57 PM
You know you want to cheer up... I'll even do the happy dance to help.

:}-|-<

:}-/-<

:}-\-<

See? Looks just like Lili doing her JEAM dance.

Fusoya
06-18-2007, 08:10 PM
You know you want to cheer up... I'll even do the happy dance to help.

:}-/-<

:}-\-<

See? Looks just like Lili doing her JEAM dance.

That made me laugh really hard by some reason :P

espire
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
That made me laugh really hard by some reason :P

Could be that I compared a stick figure to Alizée doing the JEAM dance.

Hmm.. that gives me an idea. I'll make an Alizée comic (not comic book, not superhero) with only stick figures! I'm a genius! :D

Zack -Alizee Lover-
06-18-2007, 08:30 PM
lol kiss cheeks.. here we do it too . boy-girl or girl-girl..
boy-boy = WROOONG (U GAY)

Then why you always kiss the boys? and you say im gay? :cool:

What kind of thread is this one?....

Deepwaters
06-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I just feel a need to point out that when this thread is the most-recently-posted of the Alizée forum, it appears on the forum main page as "Have you kissed alizee's . . . "

I though that was amusing. Anyway, never mind, carry on. :)

CFHollister
06-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I had this dream once:
One night, as I sailed troubled and tempestuous waters, barely able to keep myself from slipping beneath the waves, when I least expected it, I felt a change in the wind and appeared a beautiful woman. Not only a beautiful woman, the most beautiful women that anyone had ever seen. And she sang to a me a siren song which cast a spell upon me from which I am yet to escape, nor have wished to escape, and in a language just beyond understanding... but I understood. She was captivating not only in her exquisite features, but in her movements both subtle and gross. As I peered closer at this woman, this angel, that had appeared before me, I could see in her smile and through her eyes that her outward beauty was but a shadow of the beauty that lie within. Unlike the Sirens of ancient lore, she possessed a kind heart, a singular intellect, and a free spirit. She reached out her hand, and when I reached her enchanted shore I found that I could once again stand with sound footing.

When I awoke from my dream I found that I had not been asleep at all, nor had my dream been mine alone. Reality and Fantasy had become intertwined.

My dream has a name... Alizée

Fusoya
06-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Could be that I compared a stick figure to Alizée doing the JEAM dance.

Hmm.. that gives me an idea. I'll make an Alizée comic (not comic book, not superhero) with only stick figures! I'm a genius! :D

Do that! :D

atra201
06-19-2007, 09:19 AM
I had this dream once:
One night, as I sailed troubled and tempestuous waters, barely able to keep myself from slipping beneath the waves, when I least expected it, I felt a change in the wind and appeared a beautiful woman. Not only a beautiful woman, the most beautiful women that anyone had ever seen. And she sang to a me a siren song which cast a spell upon me from which I am yet to escape, nor have wished to escape, and in a language just beyond understanding... but I understood. She was captivating not only in her exquisite features, but in her movements both subtle and gross. As I peered closer at this woman, this angel, that had appeared before me, I could see in her smile and through her eyes that her outward beauty was but a shadow of the beauty that lie within. Unlike the Sirens of ancient lore, she possessed a kind heart, a singular intellect, and a free spirit. She reached out her hand, and when I reached her enchanted shore I found that I could once again stand with sound footing.

When I awoke from my dream I found that I had not been asleep at all, nor had my dream been mine alone. Reality and Fantasy had become intertwined.

My dream has a name... Alizée
lol and another lol

Shinmei
06-19-2007, 02:02 PM
I once had a dream I was one of her guitarists, if that counts.

Drake498
06-19-2007, 02:23 PM
:D :D :D Welcome to the site Alizée <3!!! :D :D :D
It's great to have you with us, we are always excited to have new members, everyone on here is usually friendly :p and very helpful ;)
We are glad that you love Alizée as much as most of us do :wub:
And if you're confused :confused: about anything please feel free to ask or post anything, and we'll answer anything as best we can ;)
Hmmm :blink: you should prolly intoduce yourself next :)
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=707http:// (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=707http://)
Thanks for coming and enjoy the videos, boards, pics and chat!! :D

Fèvier
12-30-2010, 03:30 PM

muajajajaja. oh, too funny.

(these damn guests find the wierdest things! :eek:)

user472884
12-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Speaking of things coming back from the dead,

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOnqjkJTMaA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOnqjkJTMaA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DrSmith
12-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Speaking of Thriller,

<object width="684" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZfI_sjfWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&start=80"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZfI_sjfWV8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&start=80" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="684" height="385"></embed></object>

wasabi622
12-31-2010, 12:46 PM

A resounding FUCK YOU. :p

I came into this thread thinking other things.. I was like WTFNOWAYYYYY!!! :mad: