PDA

View Full Version : Alizée's Image

Drake498
04-14-2007, 09:33 AM
So, i know this has been asked a couple times before but does anyone know how Alizée chipped her front teeth?

Another thing is that i like how even tho she has a scar and chipped teeth, that it is what makes her unique and herself, and I see these "flaws" as what makes her "perfection" in my eyes :wub: ... just a thought...

BTW if you didnt know she had chippped teeth, then just watch the Gourmandises (http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=45) video ;)

garçoncanadien
04-14-2007, 09:51 AM
she was eating some Gourmandises Gobstoppers ;)

RMJ
04-14-2007, 10:12 AM
She has never told how it happened. Neither has she ever said what for the scars are.

Maybe too rough plays with her brother. :)

atra201
04-14-2007, 11:23 AM
what if she doesn't really know?

RMJ
04-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Know what ?

atra201
04-14-2007, 12:11 PM
know RMJ really exists. :p

know how she got something like a scar.

Rocket
04-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Alizee and I met in a club. She accused me of hitting on her boyfriend at the time. I didn't even like her skanky boyfriend. Anyway, we took it out in the parking lot. I gave her the beating of her life. After the fight we became friends.

When she first began her singing career, she told me she was thinking about seeing a surgeon about the scars and a dentist about her tooth. I told her that would be a bad idea. I said 'I think it gives you character. It also reminds you of your place.' lol :p

RMJ
04-14-2007, 01:40 PM
know RMJ really exists. :p

know how she got something like a scar.
I'm sure she would remember when she got such a huge scar in her eyelid. It's not invisible.

atra201
04-14-2007, 01:50 PM
I'm sure she would remember when she got such a huge scar in her eyelid. It's not invisible.
you're probably right but still she could have been very young and didn't bother asking around.

Drake498
04-14-2007, 03:08 PM
i'm more curious about her front teeth tho, theres a multitude of things that could leave a scar, i have plenty of scars myself, but i think she would remember her precious teeth being chipped

Joey_adore_Jung
04-14-2007, 03:38 PM
i have to say it is truly our flaws that define us not what we do but say you are a insane man but that flaw makes you different from the next person so the chip and the scars i think really don't matter hell i nearly lost an ear

Drake498
04-14-2007, 03:45 PM
i have to say it is truly our flaws that define us not what we do but say you are a insane man but that flaw makes you different from the next person so the chip and the scars i think really don't matter hell i nearly lost an ear

learn to use commas, lol its hard to read your coherent thoughts ;)

nurvonic
04-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Alizee and I met in a club. She accused me of hitting on her boyfriend at the time. I didn't even like her skanky boyfriend. Anyway, we took it out in the parking lot. I gave her the beating of her life. After the fight we became friends.

When she first began her singing career, she told me she was thinking about seeing a surgeon about the scars and a dentist about her tooth. I told her that would be a bad idea. I said 'I think it gives you character. It also reminds you of your place.' lol :p

pfft, Alizee would bruce lee your ass;)

theit77
04-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Personally, I'm surprised they showed her teeth so much in the gourmandises video. Granted, most of us here are completely captivated by her, and like the fact that her chipped teeth giver her character. But, what about most of her 'ordinary' fans who were probably turned off by the imperfection of her chipped teeth. I'm surprised Mylene let her show her teeth in the video. Not only can you see her chipped teeth, it almost seems like they are highlighted. A numbe of shots show only Alizée's mouth singing the words of the song - and her teeth are very, very obvious. This makes me think that Alizée isn't afraid of what people would think of her teeth - she's a strong person. Maybe she wanted people to see that she isn't absolutely perfect, to make her more believable down to earth.

gosh im obsessed....

OGRE
04-14-2007, 04:24 PM

I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....and NO....it didn't happen like I woke up from being drunk and discover I'm missing teeth and have a new scar.

I've played some rough sports, and have been through some pretty excruciating military training. I'm sure some of those scars came form one or another, but by the time I (or someone else) notices, it's like "Wow, where did that come from"?

The one scar I DO REMEMBER is from my very first airborne jump. When I hit the ground one of the riser buckles must have bounced up and hit me in the chin, and gave me a deep gash. It's a testament to the jarring you get on hitting the ground that I didn't notice the injury until I noticed all th blood dripping on my chute while I was rolling it up. I still occasionally catch the scar while shaving to this day.

By the way, I'm not some macho guy either. When my adrenaline is pumping (in sports or from jumping out of perfectly good airplanes), I really don't feel much. In fact, if I feel it while I'm playing, that's how I know I'm really hurt.

Oh, and Rocket, you can beat me up anytime.;)

garçoncanadien
04-14-2007, 04:24 PM

she can do so. nurvonic knows her well ;)
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5541/466ou0.jpg

kung fu faiting :D

AlphaQuattro
04-14-2007, 04:42 PM
I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....

Perhaps alien abductions?

Drake498
04-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Personally, I'm surprised they showed her teeth so much in the gourmandises video. Granted, most of us here are completely captivated by her, and like the fact that her chipped teeth giver her character. But, what about most of her 'ordinary' fans who were probably turned off by the imperfection of her chipped teeth. I'm surprised Mylene let her show her teeth in the video. Not only can you see her chipped teeth, it almost seems like they are highlighted. A number of shots show only Alizée's mouth singing the words of the song - and her teeth are very, very obvious. This makes me think that Alizée isn't afraid of what people would think of her teeth - she's a strong person. Maybe she wanted people to see that she isn't absolutely perfect, to make her more believable down to earth.

It does seem like their almost highlighted, and its very possible that it was Alizée being comfortable even with her "flaws"

Drake498
04-14-2007, 05:43 PM
gosh im obsessed....

Happens to the best of us... :D

lol this is how it goes: :eek: :) :rolleyes: :wub: :D :wub:

RMJ
04-14-2007, 05:55 PM
I've got scars...and to hell if know where they came from....and NO....it didn't happen like I woke up from being drunk and discover I'm missing teeth and have a new scar.
How many of them are located in eyelid ? Or you have chipped tooth you haven't noticed ?

There is scars and there is Scars. Of course if I'd looked my back in mirror I might find scar that I didn't know I have. But in Lili's case the scar is in eyelid and it's not small. It's size of her pupil. And it's deep scar.

So I really doubt she doesn't know where it came from. Even if she hadn't noticed it to come, someone else would have. And if someone else did notice, it's highly likely that they did have talk about it.

If she was too little to remember it, it's likely that she has asked later from someone who remembers, since like said, it's very visible scar. I'd surely wonder why part of my eyelid is missing if I'd notice it now.

But well, I don't really care where she got it and if she cares about. It's cute anyways. :wub:

NYMedStudent
04-14-2007, 05:56 PM
So, i know this has been asked a couple times before but does anyone know how Alizée chipped her front teeth?

Another thing is that i like how even tho she has a scar and chipped teeth, that it is what makes her unique and herself, and I see these "flaws" as what makes her "perfection" in my eyes :wub: ... just a thought...

BTW if you didnt know she had chippped teeth, then just watch the Gourmandises (http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=45) video ;)

http://i14.tinypic.com/347afc2.jpg

As has been suggested in this thread, chipped front teeth commonly result from a fist to the face as seen in this picture. Note in the top left that fragments of the tooth were discovered embedded in the bottom lip, so it is very important to look for them to avoid a possible infection.

garçoncanadien
04-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Happens to the best of us... :D

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha amen to that man. :D I sent SupaKrupa a similar email regarding the analysis of the Alizée effect SupaKrupa do you agree to share it?

Drake498
04-14-2007, 07:38 PM
As has been suggested in this thread, chipped front teeth commonly result from a fist to the face as seen in this picture. Note in the top left that fragments of the tooth were discovered embedded in the bottom lip, so it is very important to look for them to avoid a possible infection.

Egk, well thats rather pleasent :( i dont wanna think of Alizée being punched in the face... her face is so beautiful

WindReaver
04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Climbing over rocks at the beach, maybe she fell? Horsing around with her brother. School sports, etc. Who knows.

The eyelid scar looks like she scratched herself with her fingernail when she was a baby. I have one just like it on my cheek. Looks similar.

CK
04-14-2007, 08:46 PM
anyone got a pic of the scar?

Drake498
04-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Here's both the scar and the teeth

http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/8OW%24MiguPOnS6hFdYc7arA%3D%3D68410

atra201
04-14-2007, 10:05 PM
to be honest they could have been from birth
and speculation won't get anywhere so let's just stop.

Drake498
04-14-2007, 10:33 PM
to be honest they could have been from birth.

Thats was atop the best of my guesses, it may just be from birth
who knows :confused:

CK
04-14-2007, 10:34 PM

thx

mts

Rocket
04-14-2007, 10:36 PM

In her DREAMS maybe. :p

SupaKrupa
04-14-2007, 10:54 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha amen to that man. :D I sent SupaKrupa a similar email regarding the analysis of the Alizée effect SupaKrupa do you agree to share it?

Quoi ? I've never received an email from you. But if you're talking about a pm, I don't remember any regarding the Alizée effect. Whatever the case, go for it. Share away.

TurinSZ
04-14-2007, 11:36 PM

I think you sent it to me:D

NYMedStudent
04-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Looking at that pic just now makes me think more about trauma as opposed to genetics. I don't see any defects in any of the other teeth besides the front two. The site of damage also covers ADJACENT areas of the central incisors. There is a noteable indentation between canine 11 and lateral incisor 10 which may be due more to genetics IMO.

With more clear pictures we could probably get a better estimate.

Remember that Alizee was a dancer almost all her life. With young girls doing spins around her in close proximity, it wouldn't be surprising if one of those flailing arms left a mark somewhere.

theit77
04-15-2007, 12:39 AM

haha, that is a surprisingly accurate description of the progression of the 'Alizée-bug'

theit77
04-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Looking at that pic just now makes me think more about trauma as opposed to genetics. I don't see any defects in any of the other teeth besides the front two. The site of damage also covers ADJACENT areas of the central incisors. There is a noteable indentation between canine 11 and lateral incisor 10 which may be due more to genetics IMO.

With more clear pictures we could probably get a better estimate.

Remember that Alizee was a dancer almost all her life. With young girls doing spins around her in close proximity, it wouldn't be surprising if one of those flailing arms left a mark somewhere.

I agree, not genetics - a fall perhaps?

kdn
04-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Not enough material to make a good guess. I'll agree with ORGE in the previous discussion about this. :p

Yes, I mean :wub:

painbringer
04-15-2007, 01:43 AM

OH GOD SHE'S HEDIOUS!!!! Thanks for pointing this out. I'm head to the Natalie Portman forums now.

painbringer
04-15-2007, 01:44 AM
i got a chip front tooth from biting into a peach. i bit down too hard and hit the core. not a big deal. did i mention she is hideous?

kdn
04-15-2007, 01:52 AM
OH GOD SHE'S HEDIOUS!!!! Thanks for pointing this out. I'm head to the Natalie Portman forums now.
If you would leave Lili because of this then I'm sure you'll leave Natalie very soon.

CFHollister
04-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Geez Rocket, have some pent up agression you need to get out?:p Picking fights first with MiamMiam, now Alizée, lol. Though I am gonna have to agree with nurv and garçon... unless you have some Bruce Lee/ninja skilz you're we don't know about.:blink:

Sorta back on topic...
Personally, I'm surprised they showed her teeth so much in the gourmandises video.
I think they might have thought that a lot of people would be distracted by her lips ;) Also maybe they rightfully assumed that such minor "flaws" (if you can call them that) wouldn't seriosly distract from the totality of Alizée's beauty.

OGRE
04-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I wonder what Alizée would think about this thread if she ever visited. I try to put myself in the shoes of celebrities when they are examined under microscope, and wonder how I would feel in similar circumstances. Every blemish analyzed over and over and over....

I hope she sees the words more than the pics, because it is clear from most, if not all posts, that we like Lili JUST THE WAY SHE IS!

Drake498
04-15-2007, 03:39 AM
If you would leave Lili because of this then I'm sure you'll leave Natalie very soon.

LOL BURN PAINBRINGER.... BURN >_<

Drake498
04-15-2007, 03:42 AM
I hope she sees the words more than the pics, because it is clear from most, if not all posts, that we like Lili JUST THE WAY SHE IS!

yes, we LOVE you Alizée, just the way you are :wub:

(Translate to French Please ;) )

kdn
04-15-2007, 04:22 AM
LOL BURN PAINBRINGER.... BURN >_<
Yes, burn him if he really meant it. :D

MiamMiam
04-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Geez Rocket, have some pent up agression you need to get out?:p Picking fights first with MiamMiam, now Alizée, lol. Though I am gonna have to agree with nurv and garçon... unless you have some Bruce Lee/ninja skilz you're we don't know about.:blink:

Yeah geez Rocket! :p

garçoncanadien
04-15-2007, 07:26 AM
haha, that is a surprisingly accurate description of the progression of the 'Alizée-bug'

1. Alizée first washes you away like a hurricane; you don't know what happened because J'en ai marre happened so fast.

2. Then you fall madly in love with her.

3. Then you get severely depressed and know for the first time what it means to have a broken heart from a real breakup with your *ahem* girlfriend.

4. Then you stand up, having being bloodied and beaten all this way. You have a new outlook.

5. And finally, you are enlightened. You look back on those first days with a smile, knowing that Alizée has taught you many valuable lessons.

:D in a j/k manner :D

we shall throw snowballs at you like in the Mylene clip Désenchantée :p for saying that :D

yes, we LOVE you Alizée, just the way you are :wub:

(Translate to French Please ;) )

tu es un membre sur le site francophone alizeealliance maintenant donc tu dois le traduire toi-meme :p

Rocket
04-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Experts have been studying Leonardo DeVinci's Mona Lisa for years. Every once in a while they will discover something new about the painting. Like the scenery in the background, a slight disfigurement below her left eye and so on. The same goes for Alizee's photos.

It's fun to speculate on how she got the scar and chipped tooth. Maybe when she is being interviewed while promoting her new album, the question will come up. In a way I hope it doesn't. But that's just me.

As far as the photo of Alizee showing off her Bruce Lee kung fu ninja skilz...my husband is a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He had a good laugh when he saw it. :p

Drake498
04-15-2007, 10:24 AM
As far as the photo of Alizee showing off her Bruce Lee kung fu ninja skilz...my husband is a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He had a good laugh when he saw it. :p

Ha really? thats cool! I'm a second degree Black Belt in Tang Soo Do :D

lefty12357
04-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh yeah? Well I'm a third degree Yellow Belt in I Run Fast

Joey_adore_Jung
04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
I wonder what Alizée would think about this thread if she ever visited. I try to put myself in the shoes of celebrities when they are examined under microscope, and wonder how I would feel in similar circumstances. Every blemish analyzed over and over and over....

WE LOVE YOU ALIZEE HOPE YOU READ THIS THREAD JUST TO SEE HOW MUCH WE CARE!! :D we love you who really cares about blemishes but i can understand being analyzed but only on here cause i care for alizee so there's a chipin her teeth so what jsut a flaw yea and i know i said that we can base people no their flaws still the flaws make us stand out and our talents everyone is different

Drake498
04-15-2007, 05:22 PM
WE LOVE YOU ALIZEE HOPE YOU READ THIS THREAD JUST TO SEE HOW MUCH WE CARE!! :D we love you who really cares about blemishes but i can understand being analyzed but only on here cause i care for alizee so there's a chipin her teeth so what jsut a flaw yea and i know i said that we can base people no their flaws still the flaws make us stand out and our talents everyone is different

HOO RAH!!! :p

Joey_adore_Jung
04-15-2007, 05:27 PM
HOO RAH!!! :p

YAY GO ALIZEE ALIZEE ALIZEE haha lol

RCG11
04-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Everyone, I don't think her front incisors are chipped but simply youthful ones without wear. Notice their symmetry. This appearance is not so uncommon in teenagers.

Uméesha
04-20-2007, 08:53 AM
did any fan's asked how this teeth have been chipped in an interview? or any body in this fan club seen in an interview?

OGRE
04-20-2007, 01:45 PM
my husband is a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

Note to self: If ever I meet Rocket in person, do not hit on her (literally or figuratively).

As to the topic, we might want to consider the philosophy of "perfection". There is perfection or blemish of commission (that which we have or do) and perfection or blemish of omission (that which we do not have or do not do). We are busy analyzing this issue in terms of Alizée having a blemish of commission, as compared to the greater population's omission of blemish. But consider the fact that these attributes of Alizée could be considered perfection of commission, which makes the rest of us deficient in those attributes. Hence, what we initially see as Alizée's blemish of commission is actually a perfection of commission which, in turn, makes our omission of blemish into a blemish of commission.

Edit: If you've ever read H.G. Wells' "Country of the Blind", you'll understand.

Drake498
04-20-2007, 02:30 PM
did any fan's asked how this teeth have been chipped in an interview? or any body in this fan club seen in an interview?

yeah that what i would have thought, but i guess we still dont know yet :confused:

Joey_adore_Jung
04-20-2007, 04:47 PM
yeah that what i would have thought, but i guess we still dont know yet :confused:

And maybe it is quite possible she won't want to talk about it maybeit's personal i think it's best not to interfere with the personal life if you ask me

Drake498
04-20-2007, 05:20 PM
And maybe it is quite possible she won't want to talk about it maybeit's personal i think it's best not to interfere with the personal life if you ask me

well she's never avoided the subject... and with her personal life, its less then interferiing if her fans are just curious, and if she didnt want us to know, then she'd say its personal, but i stongly believe that, like said b4, its what makes her unique and human, she's not a goddess altough many of us view her as one, and i think she delights in that fact that apart from her career (i.e. celeb status), shes a normal female with her own 'flaws' just like everyone else

theit77
04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Note to self: If ever I meet Rocket in person, do not hit on her (literally or figuratively).

As to the topic, we might want to consider the philosophy of "perfection". There is perfection or blemish of commission (that which we have or do) and perfection or blemish of omission (that which we do not have or do not do). We are busy analyzing this issue in terms of Alizée having a blemish of commission, as compared to the greater population's omission of blemish. But consider the fact that these attributes of Alizée could be considered perfection of commission, which makes the rest of us deficient in those attributes. Hence, what we initially see as Alizée's blemish of commission is actually a perfection of commission which, in turn, makes our omission of blemish into a blemish of commission.

Edit: If you've ever read H.G. Wells' "Country of the Blind", you'll understand.

our resident scholar speaks truth

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Did the scar got bigger?
i was looking at the gourmandises era pic and the scar is tiny there, but while watching en concert i see her scar bigger?

and no, its not because im looking so close to the freaking tv :D

theit77
04-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Did the scar got bigger?
i was looking at the gourmandises era pic and the scar is tiny there, but while watching en concert i see her scar bigger?

and no, its not because im looking so close to the freaking tv :D

different make-up, sometimes it covers the scar better, sometimes not as well

Shibby__
04-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Here is a picture from En Concert and you can see the scar (if you look closely ;) ), doesn't look any bigger to me.

Joey_adore_Jung
04-20-2007, 11:14 PM
i must be blind for i see no scar i did see the chip in the teeth but no scar

still why are you analysing every body feature of hers if she read this thread i would wonder what she is thinking i.e. umm.... why are they totally obsessing over me or well at least they care about me

lefty12357
04-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I can see the scar as plain as day. You hardly notice the other scar, though.

Drake498
04-21-2007, 09:52 AM
i must be blind for i see no scar i did see the chip in the teeth but no scar

still why are you analysing every body feature of hers if she read this thread i would wonder what she is thinking i.e. umm.... why are they totally obsessing over me or well at least they care about me

we're just curious, its only natural for a fan to wonder ;)

Joey_adore_Jung
04-21-2007, 10:06 AM
we're just curious, its only natural for a fan to wonder ;)

true engh if your curious but then again i've seen some pretty weird cases as they say curiousity killed the cat and in some cases that is very true

Uméesha
04-21-2007, 11:05 AM
from this opinion we conclude that..... how much we take care for alizee. each and every part we are analysing and responding to it.... it's great guy's......... we are true fan's forever..............

Joey_adore_Jung
04-21-2007, 11:21 AM
from this opinion we conclude that..... how much we take care for alizee. each and every part we are analysing and responding to it.... it's great guy's......... we are true fan's forever..............

SWEET finally made it to true fan wow you have no idea what that means to me well then that was umm..... hehee oops still YAY!!

Drake498
04-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Honestly...

TRUE FANS ROCK!!!

(NO POSER FANS ALLOWED)

The Cap
04-24-2007, 08:38 PM
The eye scar might be the leftover from a childhood disease that has skin lesions, like measles or, more likely, chicken pox. That the scar resembles a dent rather than a rip or tear in the skin is very much like scars left by the healing of lesion.

The "chipped" teeth ... I dunno. Those "chips" are very symmetrical. We might just be seeing the natural shape of her teeth, even though that shape is a little unusual.

Joey_adore_Jung
04-24-2007, 08:57 PM
The eye scar might be the leftover from a childhood disease that has skin lesions, like measles or, more likely, chicken pox. That the scar resembles a dent rather than a rip or tear in the skin is very much like scars left by the healing of lesion.

The "chipped" teeth ... I dunno. Those "chips" are very symmetrical. We might just be seeing the natural shape of her teeth, even though that shape is a little unusual.

to tell the truth i find that they are kinda cool the teeth i've no problem with them really they stand out and abnormal things things stand out

honestly i really like them just makes her stand out even more to me:D

Drake498
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
to tell the truth i find that they are kinda cool the teeth i've no problem with them really they stand out and abnormal things things stand out

honestly i really like them just makes her stand out even more to me:D

Yeah exactly, like even tho her chipped teeth are a 'flaw', i love that about her :D

Joey_adore_Jung
04-24-2007, 10:27 PM
thx drake for agreeing with me i appreciate it yea Alizee is an interesting person to learn about and well look at and talk about so flaws are there so what they stand out that's cool i've a huge gash on my leg chipped teeth well i don't have somethnig to correspond to that still it's cool to be different

Drake498
04-24-2007, 10:57 PM
yeah i have my front left tooth chipped, altough its not as apparent

wasabi622
05-30-2009, 12:02 AM

wow, they're barely noticeable! i mean, in gourmandises, it shows a billion shots of her perfect teeth(or so they appeared to me anyways) and i never caught it.

im assuming the makeup people or whoever covered em up?

Srbski-kralj
05-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah maybe, but probably. For me i dont hide my scars i see them as acomplishments, knowing that u worked ur ass off to get something reather then give it to u on a silver platter. Me personaly not afraid to get down and get durty, get scared up, bloody ect... And scars to me are special, you remeber how u got it, what were u doing, and some if you were being stipid and got some lol.

wasabi622
05-30-2009, 06:46 PM
i have a scar on my forehead... but that's because i was being stupid and smashed my head on a metal ledge when i was a kid. :p
i have another one on my ankle from when i was playing with my uncles sword(he was an officer in the Air Force) and i had it tied to my back like a ninja, only twisted and fell out as i was running, cutting my ankle open. another instance of my stupidity.

but the scars i am proud of are on my feet, from repeatedly kicking and training tkd.
:D

Srbski-kralj
05-30-2009, 07:20 PM
yeah i got couple on my hands from working on cars, have some on my knees from soccer, sports initially, elbows lol for being stupid and trying to ride a dam skatebord, yeah and i had to idea how to even stand on on one lol. blisters on my hands lol actualy proud of those since i like to work with my hands. Lol i can go on but ill stop here.

Junkmale
05-30-2009, 07:44 PM
At the end of the day folks, she is just normal (like the rest of us).
I'm sure she also has wind, and the odd case of... indigestion.
Nothing wrong with that.

Srbski-kralj
05-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

ahahaha yeah nothing wrong with that at all lol.

Future Raptor Ace
06-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Nothing wrong with that.
Haha yea shes only human. Maybe the closest human to goddess but still human........................?:D

wasabi622
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
the odd case of... indigestion.

hahhaa, nice way of putting it there. HAHA!

Chommpers
06-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

WHAT!? Say it isn't so, surely sir you jest. She is a golden goddess among an imperfect world. No I won't believe, no more words, please I can't take it. :p

Junkmale
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
If only you had seen what i originally posted until Ben changed it!!:):)
and....it took me ages finding out how to spell the words properly.

Ruroshen
06-01-2009, 07:49 PM
If only you had seen what i originally posted until Ben changed it!!:):)
and....it took me ages finding out how to spell the words properly.

Heheheh, I totally missed that very delicate substitution first time around. :p

wasabi622
06-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Heheheh, I totally missed that very delicate substitution first time around. :p

what did it say orginally?! now im all curious :blink:

Ben
06-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey it wouldn't make much sense to change it if just re-posted, so ask Junkmale privately and he can tell you if he wants.

Junkmale
06-02-2009, 10:58 AM

You don't want to know. Trust me:)

wasabi622
06-02-2009, 01:03 PM
hahahaa, ok then. i'll take your word for it. :D

TheBarrett
06-02-2009, 06:42 PM
You don't want to know. Trust me:)

I'd love to know, and don't try to tell me I don't want to know, I do want to know, I care not. :p