PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars.............

Uméesha
04-18-2007, 11:05 AM
hi fan's this is the thread related to the wrestling and some super star's you have come across.... many of them are aware of watching wrestling and more over craze over wrestling around the world..... so each of them will be having superstar's and fan's. so since when i came to know about wrestling i was fond of watching it without missing a single match.... i've fond of three superstar's till to date here it is.......

i like three superstar's and the max rate is 5
1. Brett hitman hart - 3 of 5
2. The Rock - 5 of 5
3. John cena - 4 of 5

if u have a super star just add your own and rate it

THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE ENTERTAINER
and i want to know how many of them are fond of wrestling and post the one of your favorite star that u like the most rate the above three star's

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/UmeshAlizee/121221.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/UmeshAlizee/6077_john-cena.jpg

Alicia
04-18-2007, 12:01 PM
hi fan's this is the thread related to the wrestling and some super star's you have come across.... many of them are aware of watching wrestling and more over craze over wrestling around the world..... so each of them will be having superstar's and fan's. so since when i came to know about wrestling i was fond of watching it without missing a single match.... i've fond of three superstar's till to date here it is.......

i like three superstar's and the max rate is 5
2. The Rock - 5 of 5
3. John cena - 4 of 5

THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE ENTERTAINER

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/UmeshAlizee/6077_john-cena.jpg

my favorite one is john cena
1. Brett hitman hart - 2 of 5
2. The Rock - 3.5 of 5
[B]3. John cena - 5 of 5

he is really looking smart and way of impressing the people is good
he is a real entertainer.:D

atra201
04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
stopped watching that
but i like the undertaker

thats amazazazing
04-18-2007, 05:17 PM
i dont mind REAL wrestling...

but anything like WWE is stupid, IMO

Drake498
04-18-2007, 05:23 PM
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/sport/img/5175_Rey_Mysterio_Jr_-_Oscar_Gonzalez_Gutierrez_16.jpg

I dont watch Wrestling anymore, but back in the day (WCW/NWO era) Rey Mysterio Jr. was awesome

MiamMiam
04-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I just like The Rock because he was in The Mummy Returns :p

Brianh
04-18-2007, 09:27 PM
LOL Well they will be in my town on may 21 and I have third row seats, but yeah Undertaker and DX right now are my fave

JCC
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Its all about RIC FLAIR!! :cool:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Drake498
04-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Its all about RIC FLAIR!! :cool:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Holy shoot!!! i remember him :p

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

painbringer
04-19-2007, 01:40 AM
umesh u need to stop watching that crap and watch the real thing. here some samples

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7fb0LA1mIQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7fb0LA1mIQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

by the way , how is the state of mma in india. any muay thai, jiu jitsu schools in india? you guys got over a billion people there im sure u guys can produce a progidy to beat fedor.

Uméesha
04-19-2007, 11:50 AM
umesh u need to stop watching that crap and watch the real thing. here some samples

ill stop it watching but it entertain's a lot to me..... for my relaxation and tension free ill be watching wrestling and encouraging the wrestlers this makes me to feel so cool while having coffee.

by the way , how is the state of mma in india. any muay thai, jiu jitsu schools in india? you guys got over a billion people there im sure u guys can produce a progidy to beat fedor.

mma? which state u r indicating.... jiu jitsu? no idea pain!
production?

Rahul
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
My favorite one rock and now it's The great Khali

2. The Rock - 5 of 5
3. John cena - 2.5 of 5

http://www.thewrestlingpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/khali.jpg

ttajc85
05-03-2007, 10:58 AM
cena can't wrestle, and keeps winning the belt.
best ever is bret hart, and will forever be bret hart.
rock was pretty good to, and the whole attitude era was awesome but now
with cena, i quit long time ago.

iolaus_uk
05-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I love DX (michaels is fantastic) and i also am looking for bright things for carlito + kennedy two stars that i think have alot to give.
also the hardyz.
But old school ya gotta look at bret hitman hart for his skills.hogan for the way he got the fans going.steamboat,macho + piper just cos they were great.and old tag teams the killer bees,hart foundation,LOD,Demolition and of course the greatest tag team ever THE BRITISH BULLDOGS.
oh i forgot to add the rock, stone cold + Y2J ,3 top wrestlers.
And RIP brian pillman,owen hart,bam bam,andre,von erics and EDDIE G
You guys can say that stuffs for kids or real men dont watch that,but i enjoy it ,its entertaining and its alot better than the other crap thats came across these waters (dawsons creek,friends,ER Etc Etc) (But thanks for WWE,TNA,Jericho,Lost,Heroes +
supernatural):D

Uméesha
05-04-2007, 05:17 AM
I love DX (michaels is fantastic) and i also am looking for bright things for carlito + kennedy two stars that i think have alot to give.
also the hardyz.
But old school ya gotta look at bret hitman hart for his skills.hogan for the way he got the fans going.steamboat,macho + piper just cos they were great.and old tag teams the killer bees,hart foundation,LOD,Demolition and of course the greatest tag team ever THE BRITISH BULLDOGS.
oh i forgot to add the rock, stone cold + Y2J ,3 top wrestlers.
And RIP brian pillman,owen hart,bam bam,andre,von erics and EDDIE G
You guys can say that stuffs for kids or real men dont watch that,but i enjoy it ,its entertaining and its alot better than the other crap thats came across these waters (dawsons creek,friends,ER Etc Etc) (But thanks for WWE,TNA,Jericho,Lost,Heroes +
supernatural):D

hi iolaus welcome to this fan club..... enjoy and share a great moment with us....
iolaus u have forgetton a Great Legend that is undertaker. so you are interested to watch WWE... but WWF is better than WWE... we can see a realfight in those days with different tournament's and different matches.. but now it's not much interesting but we can watch for enjoyment for the moment. especially when superstars match.

Uméesha
05-04-2007, 05:20 AM
cena can't wrestle, and keeps winning the belt.
best ever is bret hart, and will forever be bret hart.
rock was pretty good to, and the whole attitude era was awesome but now
with cena, i quit long time ago.

hi ttajc welcome to this alizee fan club a warm welcome,
yeah bret hart is a well known legend in those days when he plays againts shawn micheals.... but the attitute of john cena is different from other's so he named as chain gang... so there is no chance to quit

aditya8617
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
I was crazy about WWE way back in 1996. After that I watched it again in 2004 but that was because my roommate was crazy about it. I don't watch it anymore. But my fav wrestlers were Hitman(4/5), Undertaker(5/5, he never dies!). I have never seen Rock(?/5) wrestle.