PDA

View Full Version : if you have chosen to be a superhero who will you choose?

marik
04-20-2007, 03:01 AM
well when i chose to be a super hero,it must be Spiderman or maybe superman,how about you guys? who is your superhero want you to be?:p

SupaKrupa
04-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Batman. I have a thing for Robin.

atra201
04-20-2007, 03:13 AM
i'd like to be a guardian Angel

marik
04-20-2007, 03:16 AM
nice chose Supa! hope robin didnt get angry

marik
04-20-2007, 03:17 AM
you too atra but you rock because being guardian angel is good!

Uméesha
04-20-2007, 03:46 AM
i would like to introduce my favorite and real super hero in the olden day's.......... and he is Robin Hood...........

http://www.geocities.com/puckrobin/rh/msrobinpic3.jpg

(village of Robin Hood, West Yorkshire on A61 near Rothwell and Lofthouse). Robin Hood is an archetypal English folk hero; a courteous, pious and swashbuckling outlaw of the medieval era who, in modern versions of the legend, is famous for robbing the rich to feed the poor and fighting against injustice and tyranny. His band consists of "seven score" (140) group of fellow outlawed yeomen – called his "Merry Men".[1] Robin Hood and his band are usually associated with Sherwood Forest and Nottinghamshire

marik
04-20-2007, 07:48 AM
great choosing Umesh! Robin hood was a good image being a superhero! :D

kdn
04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Me :rolleyes:

Drake498
04-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmmm... definately Spiderman

http://www.greghornjudge.com/images/Large/Merchandise/Spiderman-tin-lid-swinging.jpg

OGRE
04-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Batman. I have a thing for Robin.

Robin. I have a thing for Batman.

jeroh
04-20-2007, 04:23 PM
bartman. i have a thing for skinner

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-20-2007, 04:32 PM
If i could choose a superhero i would choose
RMJ,this superhero knows everything about alizee....

Joey_adore_Jung
04-20-2007, 04:43 PM
i would say that i have always wanted to be either Wolverine or spider-man i wasn't really interested in DC comics except i did like the teen titans and superman he is too much ofa boy scout

DesertFox
04-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Leonidas, Spartan King.

Spartan500
04-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Spider man but if we can chose people like leonidus then id pick the master chief spartan 117

Suitor
04-26-2007, 12:19 AM
First choice - Highlander(because i loved to be immortal, but vampire isn't so much attractive because they have limited life conditions..like sun, blood and so on.)
Second choice - ActionMan(it would be great to perform those brainanalyzes in crytical situations)
Third choice - I haven't decided yet..but maybe Superman?

marik
04-27-2007, 05:15 AM
Like that Suitor but who is this highlander and actionman? never heard them?,anyway Superman?! best choice!

RMJ
04-27-2007, 05:24 AM
I'd be Alizée.

She's my superhero :wub:

One of her superpowers is ability to make heart skip a beat even by quickly looking at you.

Just imagine what would happen if she'd decide to stare at you...:eek:

marik
04-27-2007, 05:25 AM
yeah ,Alizée has the ability to be a servant to her by getting melt our hearts to her beutiful voice!,Love it RMJ!

chrelion
04-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Hm. I'm surprised no one's named Captain Planet yet.

Suitor
04-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Like that Suitor but who is this highlander and actionman? never heard them?,anyway Superman?! best choice!Really? Ok then check them out on Wikipedia:
Highlander (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_%28series%29) ActionMan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Man_(TV_series)) and Superman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman) info.

General Patton
04-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Um... I have no idea... I guess Spiderman never really got into superheros.

lead2gold
04-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Spiderman > all

Uméesha
04-28-2007, 03:36 AM
6th choice: Jeremy... He's married to Alizee... c'mon!

you got it! faztradamus, he's really a super hero..........:p

Drake498
04-28-2007, 09:04 AM

Duh, y didn't i think of that, not only would i be able to stay a guy, but i'd have a singing career and freakin be married to Alizée :wub:

Best answer yet :D

Joey_adore_Jung
04-28-2007, 11:20 PM
yea i' go with Jeremy but then i would love to be Gandalf

i was so sad when he died in the first movie then when he came back in two towers i was cheering in the theatres. Ian Mckellen did a great job as Gandalf.

RadioactiveMan
04-29-2007, 12:35 AM
Nobody would pick Radioactive Man? :(

Rocket
04-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Supergirl!

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=33389&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=23acede410b8718e4ebd80f90e2287e8

Rocket
04-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Nobody would pick Radioactive Man? :(

You're our Radioactiveman but only if I could be Fallout Girl! :p

RadioactiveMan
04-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Okay, Rocket. BFF!

Rocket
04-29-2007, 01:56 AM
Okay, Rocket. BFF!

BFF? :confused:

RadioactiveMan
04-29-2007, 02:10 AM
Best Friends Forever, duh. :(

marik
04-29-2007, 02:56 AM
LoL rocket! RAM just make it short term to BFF!,anyway many guys like Spiderman,i have many enemies being Spiderman,LoL just kidding!:D

rwd716
04-29-2007, 08:50 AM
5th choice: Mr. Fantastic: Can you name another superhero who gets to marry Jessica Alba?

So you put Mr. Fantastic at no. 5 cause he married Jessica Alba, but then Jeremy gets 6 cause he married Lili?

I'd prolly pick the dude version of Jean Grey. Not Prof X cause of that whole stuck in a chair thing. Lol, the Juggernaut would be a great second choice though. O Charles!!!!!!!!!!!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3934651591022114445

Rocket
04-29-2007, 09:03 AM
LoL rocket! RAM just make it short term to BFF!

RAM? :confused:

atra201
04-30-2007, 02:43 AM
first time i understand somthing from this forum :D
RAM means Random Access Memory OR
RadioActiveMan

marik
04-30-2007, 05:57 AM
RAM? :confused:

RAM is short term for radioactiveman LoL!:p

marik
04-30-2007, 06:07 AM
Really? Ok then check them out on Wikipedia:
Highlander (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_%28series%29) ActionMan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Man_(TV_series)) and Superman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman) info.

Yeah Suitor cause its very old highlander ,cause i dont heard it in the 90's of course in now 20th century,just now 2007 series in this thread heard that know,thanks for that Suitor i appreciate that!:)actionman is late 2005 never heard him ?

marik
04-30-2007, 06:11 AM
first time i understand somthing from this forum :D
RAM means Random Access Memory OR
RadioActiveMan

yeah atra RAM is a part from a PC and laptop and use to be a username of RadioactiveMan,RAM!!!!:p :D

Suitor
04-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Since you answer about those things - i also have offtopic question:
I've got a joke for you: mibir.What is mibir? I didn`t found it on urbandictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mibir) either.

RMJ
04-30-2007, 09:59 AM
What is mibir? I didn`t found it on urbandictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mibir) either.

Try ruraldictionary (http://www.ruraldictionary.com/)

:p

Lokesh
04-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Suitor
What is mibir? I didn`t found it on urbandictionary either.

Try ruraldictionary (http://www.ruraldictionary.com/):p

If not try oxford dictionary.

Rocket
04-30-2007, 01:07 PM
You guys are getting old. It took you 5 pages to get off the topic. You usually do it within 2 or 3. :p

TurinSZ
04-30-2007, 09:19 PM
TURIN:D

http://eressea.ru/library/gallery/shemyak/small/Turin_s.jpg

Shibby__
04-30-2007, 09:20 PM
I would like to be MacGyver :D

No, Spider-Man or Superman would be cool :)

Joey_adore_Jung
04-30-2007, 11:08 PM
I would like to be MacGyver :D

No, Spider-Man or Superman would be cool :)

macgyver maybe. Spider-man a definite yes
superman never too much of a boy scout
besides spider man goes through some totally awesome things and Stan Lee IS the GREATEST comic book writer/creator ever!

kdn
05-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Which Superhero are you?
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

I'm Spider Man :D

Spider-Man 70%
The Flash 65%
Hulk 55%
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/pics/spidy.gif

RadioactiveMan
05-02-2007, 04:57 PM
I got Robin! Aaaah, I hate myself. And here I was thinking that my gay comments were jokes, but now I see that I surely am a flaming homosexual.

kdn
05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
You mean Robin is gay? :blink:

RadioactiveMan
05-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Robin isn't even a superhero. He's at best a sidekick and at worst he's the most vile man ever to wear his underwear on the outside.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Green Lantern ------ 85%
Now where is my damn ring :rolleyes:

Joey_adore_Jung
05-02-2007, 05:56 PM
green lantern is cool i like hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner the best out of the lanterns, but i would have to stick with Neo from the Matrix and Keannu Reeves is canadian partly why. I would love to actually be a jedi though.

Marquis<3Alizée
07-21-2010, 06:49 PM
I'd be Robin Hood, I love the hood.

AlizéeInspired
07-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Really old thread... but a good one :D

Not necessarily a "superhero" but I'd have to go with Wolverine. He's one of my favorite characters too. I could just be livin' the life, ya know. Always heal from an injury and I would live for a pretty damn long time. I could do all kinds of dangerous stuff and really live it up. My long life would allow me to experience and see so much more. It would just be awesome!

puffyrock2
07-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Hellboy. All the way.

Tchaikovsky
07-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Superman.

Two words... X-ray vision.

Rictor
07-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Really old thread... but a good one :D

Not necessarily a "superhero" but I'd have to go with Wolverine. He's one of my favorite characters too. I could just be livin' the life, ya know. Always heal from an injury and I would live for a pretty damn long time. I could do all kinds of dangerous stuff and really live it up. My long life would allow me to experience and see so much more. It would just be awesome!

Only problem with being Wolverine is that you'll only be like 5'3/5'4. But you know what? If you had Wolvie's powers, you'd get a guaranteed contract playing for the NFL. Hell, you'd probably win Mr. Olympia as well. There's so much you could do with that for fame, recognition, money, etc.

But I still wouldn't want to be Alizée's height as a male. Too many jerks would make fun of you for that. :(

*edit* Oh yeah and I would choose to be either Cable or any other person with psionic abilities. Think about it - if you can control ANYONE in the world, you basically control the world. Anything you can think of that you want out of life you can obtain through someone else.

But...omg...I might be too tempted to use mind control on Alizée. :wub:

P.S. Are we talking about STRICTLY having the powers of the hero OR do we have to look like them and have all their other attributes too? Because if it's just the power, then I would retract what I said about Wolverine.

AlizéeInspired
07-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Only problem with being Wolverine is that you'll only be like 5'3/5'4. But you know what? If you had Wolvie's powers, you'd get a guaranteed contract playing for the NFL. Hell, you'd probably win Mr. Olympia as well. There's so much you could do with that for fame, recognition, money, etc.

But I still wouldn't want to be Alizée's height as a male. Too many jerks would make fun of you for that. :(

No problem here :D. I AM like 5'4"! But it's all good, because I am stronger than most people around me anyway as my one rep benchpress max is 350lbs.(that was when I was weighing in at 169lbs though... I've recently cut my weight to about 155lbs with my new workout routine. I'll soon be getting back into my powerlifting routine again though. Then maybe I'll post a video of me maxing when I'm back up to par :D) The fame and recognition stuff would be cool and all, but I would just want to live it up in a more subtle way. I would feel as if I were cheating for my fame if I had such abilities as Wolverine's and used them to get there. But then again... it would be fun :rolleyes::D

Rictor
07-21-2010, 08:46 PM
No problem here :D. I AM like 5'4"! But it's all good, because I am stronger than most people around me anyway as my one rep benchpress max is 350lbs.(that was when I was weighing in at 169lbs though... I've recently cut my weight to about 155lbs with my new workout routine. I'll soon be getting back into my powerlifting routine again though. Then maybe I'll post a video of me maxing when I'm back up to par :D) The fame and recognition stuff would be cool and all, but I would just want to live it up in a more subtle way. I would feel as if I were cheating for my fame if I had such abilities as Wolverine's and used them to get there. But then again... it would be fun :rolleyes::D

I hear you, man. In terms of one rep maxes, I'm probably much weaker NOW than I was back when I used to powerlift. I don't even lift for strength anymore. I remember being 14 years old weighing a measly 125 lbs and being able to bench 375 without a spotter. I don't max out anymore. I just focus on perfect form and just enough weight to stimulate growth.

These days I look amazing compared to the skinny 125 lb body I had as a teenager. People always think I must be much stronger now that I'm bigger, older, etc. But I use a lot less weight than I used to. I warm up with 225 and my sets usually just consist of 275 for 6-8 reps for 4 sets before moving on to a different exercise to hit chest. There's no point in maxing out for one rep if your goal is muscle growth, but I sure do miss powerlifting in high school. Fun times. :D

Here's a recent body shot taken last week:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4605/img093771710b.jpg

Azhiri
07-21-2010, 09:21 PM
If Mystique wasn't so freaky-looking I'd pick her, because then you'd have a bunch of powers in one: you could turn into a bird to fly, a cheetah to run fast, etc. :)

Edit:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4605/img093771710b.jpg

Those are some big arms you got there. :p

Rictor
07-21-2010, 09:32 PM
If Mystique wasn't so freaky-looking I'd pick her, because then you'd have a bunch of powers in one: you could turn into a bird to fly, a cheetah to run fast, etc. :)

Edit:

Those are some big arms you got there. :p

Thanks! You wouldn't believe how much willpower it took to not eat pizza at all for so many months. :blink:

But you see, with Mystique, you can probably just change into a really hot, non-freaky looking woman and use that as your "default" look instead of that blue glob of goop. That would be my guess...not sure how long she can stay in a changed form. Hehe.

If I were a girl I'd opt to just be a hottie with powers like Psylocke or Jean Gray. :cool:

Azhiri
07-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks! You wouldn't believe how much willpower it took to not eat pizza at all for so many months. :blink:

I salute you. I cannot live without pizza. :p

But you see, with Mystique, you can probably just change into a really hot, non-freaky looking woman and use that as your "default" look instead of that blue glob of goop. That would be my guess...not sure how long she can stay in a changed form. Hehe.

There's always that! :D

Rictor
07-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I salute you. I cannot live without pizza. :p

After I got rid of enough bodyfat, I ate an entire pizza pie by myself. I tend to go overboard with these things. Diet for months, look good, then eat a huge freakin pie. Hahaha. I'll tell you what though - when you don't eat something you love for a LONG time, it tastes 2394924924392349 times better when you finally DO eat it. In a way, that's what makes dieting kinda fun. The bad foods we love taste better if we rarely eat it. :cool:

wasabi622
07-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Wolverine. Hands down. Subtle, but so damn useful. And, I can live a normal life easy too. I don't look weird, have bizarre colorings or anything. But if you piss me off.. well then, it's gonna be a bad day for ya.. bub. :p

DrSmith
07-22-2010, 04:58 AM
I'd be Sabretooth. Except he's not a superhero... Well if I have to pick a good guy, then Wolverine.

Rictor
07-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Wolverine's healing factor also allows him to live far, far longer than most people. He was already old in WWII when he was fighting alongside Captain America...so if you do the math, he's gotta be well over a century old. I don't know man, it must kinda suck to have to see people you know dying of old age while you're still around. Life is good but not if everyone you love isn't even around anymore. :(

AlizéeInspired
07-22-2010, 12:58 PM
I hear you, man. In terms of one rep maxes, I'm probably much weaker NOW than I was back when I used to powerlift. I don't even lift for strength anymore. I remember being 14 years old weighing a measly 125 lbs and being able to bench 375 without a spotter. I don't max out anymore. I just focus on perfect form and just enough weight to stimulate growth.

These days I look amazing compared to the skinny 125 lb body I had as a teenager. People always think I must be much stronger now that I'm bigger, older, etc. But I use a lot less weight than I used to. I warm up with 225 and my sets usually just consist of 275 for 6-8 reps for 4 sets before moving on to a different exercise to hit chest. There's no point in maxing out for one rep if your goal is muscle growth, but I sure do miss powerlifting in high school. Fun times. :D

At 14, and weighing only 125lbs and having a one rep bench max of 375?!:eek: That's crazy! Are you talking raw or equipped though? My 350 max is raw (raw/uneqipped/unassisted you are only allowed a belt, wrist wraps, and/or gloves. No bench shirts/suits allowed, none over one ply that is.). If you did that raw... :eek:. You'd be benching 3 times your body weight AND unequipped. Simply amazing. I haven't seen or heard anything like that. Also, if it was a raw lift, did you use good/legal form? Or did you arch your butt off the bench? I used to have a really bad problem arching my back really big and my butt coming off the bench my freshman year. I've gotten my form pretty much down now though where I keep a small arch in my lower back while my shoulders and butt stay secure to the bench. My coach quickly fixed that problem that summer when he quit counting my maxes where my butt came of the bench :o. Thank you, coach :D

VVVACCPLPNLY
07-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Lololololol... She can't become animals! Figures a inger would choose a Ginger hero... Lol... But what if you just looked like Rebecca Romjin? How about then?
Me, I gotta say... Well, I like Spider-man better than any other hero, but... I'd definitely like to be able to fly...

Rictor
07-22-2010, 05:09 PM
At 14, and weighing only 125lbs and having a one rep bench max of 375?!:eek: That's crazy! Are you talking raw or equipped though?

Raw. I wasn't the strongest at the time but considering my weight, it was incredible. Also keep in mind there were some guys on the football team who were like 19 years old and way stronger than me at the time. (They got left back, obviously...but they were genetically strong and big as hell).

But I haven't done that one rep max stuff in many years so it's hard to say what I could do now. Again, my guess would be that I'm weaker now since I don't train for strength anymore. Hehe.

Another thing I've noticed is that back then I was more prone to injury. When you max out like that all the time, you're more susceptible to injuries, even if you warm out properly. I never max out anymore and I make sure to warm up my rotator cuffs before doing any upper body work. :)

*edit* I still remember there was this HUGE black guy named "Eder" or something who could do 405 (that's four 45's on each side) FOR 12 REPS. JESUS CHRIST.

AlizéeInspired
07-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Raw. I wasn't the strongest at the time but considering my weight, it was incredible. Also keep in mind there were some guys on the football team who were like 19 years old and way stronger than me at the time. (They got left back, obviously...but they were genetically strong and big as hell).

But I haven't done that one rep max stuff in many years so it's hard to say what I could do now. Again, my guess would be that I'm weaker now since I don't train for strength anymore. Hehe.

Another thing I've noticed is that back then I was more prone to injury. When you max out like that all the time, you're more susceptible to injuries, even if you warm out properly. I never max out anymore and I make sure to warm up my rotator cuffs before doing any upper body work. :)

*edit* I still remember there was this HUGE black guy named "Eder" or something who could do 405 (that's four 45's on each side) FOR 12 REPS. JESUS CHRIST.

Wow, you must have had one hell of a team. I say this because I went to a small highschool (sounds wierd saying that since I just graduated this year lol) and only had like about 30 or 40 guys come out for football each year. Plus, in such a small school, there weren't many that could compete with my strength as no one was really big or anything. Even our entire conference had hardly anyone that could compete with my bench strength at the weight meets. I had my coach get the results from the enire weight meet from my last meet my junior year just to see how I measured up to everyone else in all the other weight classes and grades. I was happy to find that I had the biggest bench there, even more than the heavy weight guys :D. The conference has very talented athletes and some strong guys, but none are huge benchers or anything. We mostly just had big hang cleaners and power cleaners. I am one of the few to get into the mid 300s that I know of. I never had much competition in that event as they tested for roids and the only guy that could've beat me was on 'em.

As I said, 14 years old, weighing 125lbs and benching 375lbs, very nice!!! I don't know how much further power lifting I plan on doing though, because like you said, I know powerlifting causes one to be more prone to injury. I actually switched up my routine for this very reason. I had begun to feel a little pain in my rotator cuff region and got worried. I didn't want to risk injury so I took off from the weight room for a while and I am now doing the light weight workout stuff (and P90X). But my kind of life goal is to be able to bench press 405. 4 plates just looks awesome :D. But that guy could do 405 for 12 reps :eek:. Like I said, you guys must have one hell of a football team, as well as an awesome athletic program.

----------and to stay somewhat on topic :p----------
Me, I gotta say... Well, I like Spider-man better than any other hero, but... I'd definitely like to be able to fly...

Spider-man is a good choice though. He is pretty smart, has spider senses to help avoid danger, can basically fly when in certain enviroments that allow him to swing around easily, has quicks, and has amazing strength.

I still am sticking with my pick though. Wolverine is just a badass, ya know :D

Future Raptor Ace
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/058/186/The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-I-DONT-ALWAYS-BUMP-A-THREAD-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-ITS-FROM-PAGE-15.jpg

Fall
04-19-2012, 03:28 AM
Well I gotta say this is a tough one. I'll list a bunch of superheroes I'd love to be though :D

In no particular order

Iron Man (Kick ass suits, lots of money.)
Superman (C'mon, it's Superman. And like T
Batman (Kick ass suit/gadgets, lots of money.)
The Mask (Yes that's right, from the Jim Carrey movie.)
Neo (Good suggestion from earlier in the thread.)
Gambit (Remy!!)

DrSmith
04-19-2012, 04:15 AM
The Mask (Yes that's right, from the Jim Carrey movie.)

I just learnt recently that The Mask was a comic book. :13: That kinda surprised me.

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/300/m/mskta4.jpg

alizeefan
04-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Catwoman would be the best since she has nine lives and is the worlds greatest thief then i can steal all your Alizée collections ! Since she is not a superhero Wonder Woman or Supergirl as they both can fly and are equal to Superman who is among the most powerful . The ultimate would be Doctor Strange - Sorceress Supreme - as she can do anything with black magic far beyond the powers of any other superhero .

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6366/3e7c2.jpg