PDA

View Full Version : Alizee and Video Games

Mon Maquis
04-21-2007, 01:48 PM
I was just wondering if there is any Alizee fans that are video game players? Me and my friends play on Xbox 360 and if you would like to join us "fellow Alizee fans" you can add the gamer tag: Mon Maquis

We play a bunch of different games. Lastnight was UNO, with all of us playing Alizee videos on the cam. :)

If anyone would like to poster there gamer tag, please add to this post.

-Brian

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-21-2007, 01:51 PM
uhm i used to play tibia,mu,runescape,Unreal Tournament,Quake 2.3.4,Soldier of Fortune,Battlefield
but that was time ago, even tho i still play tibia.

Im currently playing Counter-strike: Source, i dont really like xbox and those consoles...
If anyone here besides me,mibir and bird play css add me to your friends list
tag: zacarnuka

Drake498
04-21-2007, 02:20 PM
I dont play as often as i used to, but i'm Drake498 on Xbox 360 Live

General Patton
04-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I believe there's a thread somewhere here with a lot of people's gamertags.
My Gamertag is:
GeneralPatton55
I play...just about every war game.

Joey_adore_Jung
04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
i play battlefront 2 and i go by anarchist

SanchomacH
04-27-2007, 01:35 AM
I get on the xbox 360 every once in a while. My gamertag is JUMPERMAN, I'll see if I can add some of you guys or add me if you'd like. I play a lot of Call of Duty, Dead or Alive and anything else thats good.

Matrix
04-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Yeah some of us here who play World of Warcraft got Alizee characters in the game. I personally got a female night elf hunter name Alizee with pets all named J'en ai Marre

I get a really big kick by just standing in the middle of Stormwind or Ironforge and having Alizee do the night elf dance in front of everyone. With her name above my head for everyone to see, it's advertisement, lol

She is a lvl 50 and so far nobody has reported me for a name violation. I mean geez, it's obvious Blizzard loves Alizee.