PDA

View Full Version : Need help with translation

kdn
04-29-2007, 03:12 AM
The translations are from English to French and to Spanish, they are for my website (the one in my sig):

English:
• All of the links are direct links and are permanent.
• By default, the directories and the files are listed in alphabetical order.
• Change sorting order to "Size" or "Last Modified" by clicking on the relevant links.

This is what I got from automatic translation tool:

French:
• Tous les liens sont permanents.
• Par défaut, les annuaires et les dossiers sont énumérés dans l'ordre alphabétique.
• Changer assortir l'ordre en "Volume" - "Size" ou "Modifier" - "Last Modified" en cliquant sur les liens appropriés.

And Spanish:
• Todos los acoplamientos son permanentes.
• Por el defecto, los directorios y los archivos son enumerados en orden alfabético.
• Cambiar clasificar orden al "Tamaño" - "Size" o al "Modificarte" - "Last modified" chascando en los acoplamientos relevantes.

Maybe all 3 version needs to be fixed.

Thanks in advance.

garçoncanadien
04-29-2007, 07:57 AM
French:

Tous les liens sont permanents correct
Par défaut, les répertoires et les dossiers sont triés en ordre alphabétique.
Triez les fichiers par - "Size" (taille) ou "date modifié" - "Last Modified" en cliquant sur les liens appropriés.

kdn
04-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Many thanks Garçon :)

Anybody spots any error in the Spanish version?

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-29-2007, 05:47 PM
And Spanish:
• Todos los acoplamientos son permanentes.
• Por el defecto, los directorios y los archivos son enumerados en orden alfabético.
• Cambiar clasificar orden al "Tamaño" - "Size" o al "Modificarte" - "Last modified" chascando en los acoplamientos relevantes.

- todos los acoplamientos son permanentes.
- Por defecto, los directorios y los archivos estan enumerados en orden alfabético.
- Cambiar orden al "Tamaño" - "Size" o a la "ultima modificacion" - "Last modified" haciendo click en los links correspondientes.

kdn
04-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks Zack! :)

---
The guide text is up.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks Zack! :)

---
The guide text is up.

Yep, but my post is the correct one ;)

Joey_adore_Jung
04-30-2007, 11:43 PM
off topic: Zack you know don't take this offensively but ihalf expected you to start a thread concerning Joey please learn how to use commas and get everyone to agree with you.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-01-2007, 02:01 AM
off topic: Zack you know don't take this offensively but ihalf expected you to start a thread concerning Joey please learn how to use commas and get everyone to agree with you.

I dont start such threads ;)

Joey_adore_Jung
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I dont start such threads ;)

ok then srry if you found it insulting.

kdn
05-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Yep, but my post is the correct one ;)Yeah, I know. I'm using it right now.