PDA

View Full Version : #7 on google

brad
05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
we are #7 on google under the search term 'alizee'

i know the results change for every region, where are we on your search results?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=alizee&btnG=Google+Search

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Place #12
Page #2

RMJ's website is in the same page but its in the #14 right now :rolleyes:

davmuz
05-02-2007, 05:58 PM
hurrah

do think she knows? google must be confused anyway!!

brad
05-02-2007, 06:07 PM
its probably much worse in france, since the site is all english.

davmuz
05-02-2007, 06:17 PM
She might anyway, they'll be trying to hire her as the next french ISP person. Her dads a programmer from what i've heard. :)

RadioactiveMan
05-02-2007, 06:22 PM
If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself. I'd search for RadioactiveMan.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself. I'd search for RadioactiveMan.

i actually agree with you radioactive man some of ti is just to nasty to be seen or talk about.

theit77
05-02-2007, 06:26 PM
ooh, its #35 where I am. I don't know why, this site is surely in the top 5 or so most popular Alizée sites. It should be number 2, behind only the one-and-only moi-alizee.com. Speaking of her official site, do you guys think it'll re-open soon assuming she'll be releasing a single in the comming months (july, august, september, whatever everyone's saying). That'd be good -- hopefully part of her 'massive media campaign'.

also, Brad, how many hits do you get for this site per day, week, month or whatever?

davmuz
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I'd like to agree, there is some bad stuff out there, not the least from sources that are meant to be trusted, i wouldn't let my kids near them !

davmuz
05-02-2007, 06:34 PM
ooh, its #35 where I am. I don't know why, this site is surely in the top 5 or so most popular Alizée sites. It should be number 2, behind only the one-and-only moi-alizee.com. Speaking of her official site, do you guys think it'll re-open soon assuming she'll be releasing a single in the comming months (july, august, september, whatever everyone's saying). That'd be good -- hopefully part of her 'massive media campaign'.

also, Brad, how many hits do you get for this site per day, week, month or whatever?

Personally i dont think the french music industry are/is going to let her go. They would be fools to pass up their best customer! Jeremy's new stuff is (english) rather quite good, nice guitar mixed with topover techno loops, very nice! (bowie, trex, iggy etc)

lead2gold
05-02-2007, 06:59 PM
8th on the first page

Drake498
05-02-2007, 07:02 PM
if i were her, i'd read my fansites but not google myself to find less known and prolly worse stuff...

JCC
05-02-2007, 08:44 PM
I come up about the same when i do just an Alizee search..#8...

BUT!!!...:D

We're NUMBER 1 when u do a search for Alizee Videos!!!..at least on my end. Now that's SWEET!! What about u guyz?

rwd716
05-02-2007, 09:18 PM
If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself.
There could be several valid reasons for googling yourself right before an album release. It's just another way to find out some stats about fan-base. Just like when we posted a thread showing what countries Lili was looked up the most at. Don't even tell me Lili hasn't Googled herself. Could you honestly say that you'd never do it once if you were famous. Hell, I've googled myself and a bunch of fam and friends more than once, and I'm not even famous. Lol, with enough looking, I even found my MySpace. I dunno if that's so good, but if I put shit on MySpace then the whole world can see it ne way so...
We're NUMBER 1 when u do a search for Alizee Videos!!!..at least on my end. Now that's SWEET!! What about u guyz?
Yeah, That's what drew me to this site. Everywhere else had terrible quality vids.

marik
05-02-2007, 09:27 PM
page 2 of 2nd mine

Geech
05-02-2007, 09:31 PM
8th on first page for me.

rwd716
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM
It's technically eighth, but if ya look the 7th is a sub for the 6th (youtube), so I'm guessing Brad didn't count no. 7 since it's the same site.

CFHollister
05-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Unfortunately the result is considerably worse when you search for her actual name "Alizée":
#36 (4th page)

kdn
05-02-2007, 11:53 PM
From my place:
10th for "alizee"
1st for "alizee videos"

And this is the google's search volume of the 2 terms:

http://www.google.com/trends/viz?q=alizee,+alizee+video,+alizee+jacotey,+alizee +jeam,+alizee+songs&graph=weekly_img&sa=N

Blue: "alizee"
Red: "alizee videos"

rwd716
05-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Unfortunately the result is considerably worse when you search for her actual name "Alizée":
#36 (4th page)
But most Americans, which is who we as Alizée America are mainly trying to recruit, are oblivious to the accent over the e.

NANAKI
05-03-2007, 12:30 AM
1st page number 7

Machzero
05-03-2007, 12:30 AM
You guys can't tell me that you haven't even Googled yourself....? I would also say that Alizee maybe well known and liked by many ppl and may have a hard time trying to find time to mess around on the Internet to find out info about what ppl think of her or how she is rated. She maybe a busy girl with her new family, husband, children, Album and many other things we couldn't only imagine. I do think that she, like many others, could have looked at a few sites just as any celebrity might be curious. It's hard not to use the internet at all to this day when you don't even need a computer to get to it. I believe it's all about who she is... Is she the (carefree, I don't give a shit) type, (I just what to live my life and don't really let what ppl think bother me)...? Or is she the type that feels that she hates to let ppl down for not doing/being all that she can for her fans and others?

Sorry for the long comment, not sure where I was going with this. My feeling is that if she is having the time of her life and enjoying her family then why would she bother with this site or any others about what ppl think? Then again if she's truly all for her Fans based artist then she would reply and respond occasionally through some form of communication like the internet (easiest way to spread news), Fan news letters (mail for fan clubs), interviews (television, audio and visual acknowledgement). Please omit the last line...didn't mean for anyone to feel inferior or dumb by that comment...I'm sure you all know how communication works :P Sorry if I offended anyone.

It's late for me and sometime I just ramble off, but all in all, I'm glad to hear that she is of interest to others out there and hope they all admire her as we do. Thank you for listening and good night.

p.s. please don't bash me too hard on this comment thx.

kdn
05-03-2007, 12:52 AM
I agree with you, I think she doesn't care much about her popularity on the internet.

But the "position in google" thing is all about website, traffic and stuff. It has nothing to do with Alizée googling herself, at least it's not why this thread is started.

Suitor
05-03-2007, 05:54 AM
we are #7 on google under the search term 'alizee'

i know the results change for every region, where are we on your search results?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=alizee&btnG=Google+Search#9
#7 is official website

Machzero
05-03-2007, 06:13 AM
There could be several valid reasons for googling yourself right before an album release. It's just another way to find out some stats about fan-base. Just like when we posted a thread showing what countries Lili was looked up the most at. Don't even tell me Lili hasn't Googled herself. Could you honestly say that you'd never do it once if you were famous. Hell, I've googled myself and a bunch of fam and friends more than once, and I'm not even famous. Lol, with enough looking, I even found my MySpace. I dunno if that's so good, but if I put shit on MySpace then the whole world can see it ne way so...

if i were her, i'd read my fansites but not google myself to find less known and prolly worse stuff...

I know I may have strayed off the topic a bit but I just added this highlight to agree with some others in so many words. Like I said, I'm glad she's near the top for so many ppl interests. She deservingly so, earn it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Alizee

Sign in
Google Web Images Video News Maps more »Blogs
Books
Products
Groups
Patents
even more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,320,000 for Alizee. (0.03 seconds)

Alizée - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBorn in Ajaccio, Corsica, she goes by the stage name Alizée — the feminine form of alizé, the trade wind. [1] She was discovered by Mylène Farmer, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alizée - 82k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée FanPage & FanClub- [ Translate this page ] Here you can discover the sweet French singer Alizée: Photographs in the Gallery, Biography, Videos, Lyrics and more in the Fanpage, and her worldwide fans ...
www.alizee-fanpage.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee Francesita SEXY. ... wow alizee, que lastima que estas casada y con chilapyate, pero igual te kiero, i esparo que regreses julio 07. (Reply) ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM - 94k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee(french music video) ... ALIZEE, FRENCH MEGABABE ON THE BEACH...IN A SMALL BIKINI 07:37. From: senorpapparazzo Views: 12861 ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgZRBrWZ8c - 95k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

AskMen.com - AlizeeAskMen.com feature on Alizee that includes pics, pictures, biography, video, related news, vital stats, commentary, and cool facts. ...
www.askmen.com/women/singer_100/119_alizee.html - May 2, 2007 - Similar pages

Alizee - Shake - Google VideoSexy video clip of Alizee. Dec 7, 2005, from BIZZ. View it on Google Video.
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3101836263624326712 - 94k - May 2, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée – Music at Last.fmListen to Alizée (J'en ai marre, Moi... Lolita & more). Tagged as: pop, french, female vocalists. People who like Alizée also like Mylène Farmer, tATu, ...
www.last.fm/music/Alizée - 134k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée AmericaHigh quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles.
moi-alizee.us/ - 10k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizee - Le site officiel- [ Translate this page ] Site officiel : discographie, biographie, photos et téléchargements.
www.moi-alizee.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Jen Ai Marre (Live) VideoThe singer is Alizee. ... You've got a new fan, Alizee. Now, off to learn more French. reply. by , 14th, November. [+1]. Thumbs Up Thumbs Down ...
www.metacafe.com/watch/29085/jen_ai_marre_live/ - 103k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

This is 4th on the second page - Alizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJAlizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJ. ... Joyeux Noël, Alizée ! Download options: 4:3 aspect ratio: 2048x1536 - 1600x1200 - 1280x960 - 1024x768 ...
www.3rdw.net/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

SupaKrupa
05-03-2007, 08:19 AM
I don't know what happened. Just doing my part. And ignore www.adelaider.com. Thank god I'm not from Adelaide.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2503/googlealizeehq7.jpg

kdn
05-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Google Data Center Multiple IP Address SEO Research Tool:
http://www.seocritique.com/datacentertool/

Hope it help.

brad
05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Google Data Center Multiple IP Address SEO Research Tool:
http://www.seocritique.com/datacentertool/

Hope it help.

sweeet .. kdn just won the member of the week award :p

damn, i like your lil host tracker thing too :)

atra201
05-03-2007, 10:05 AM
http://moi-alizee.com is #1 page 1
but
http://moi-alizee.us is second on page#4

iolaus_uk
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM
In the United Kingdom the results are :
Its on page 10 @ no.108 if you ask for just alizee.
and pg 5 @ no.53 if you ask for alizee jacotey.

kdn
05-03-2007, 11:00 AM
sweeet .. kdn just won the member of the week award :p

damn, i like your lil host tracker thing too :)
The whole week? ... I was only up to the daily award. ;)