PDA

View Full Version : Alizée/Jérémy 3rd Album Duet Possibilities

CFHollister
05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm in the camp that would really like to see one husband/wife, Alizée/Jérémy duet on the new album. Not really more than one, but one husband/wife collaboration. I think it would be 'sweet' (:rolleyes: I can't believe I used that word). Here's the kind thing that I have in mind, it has Jérémy both singing and playing an instrument (of course, I'd prefer for it to just be in French):

(sorry for the poor video quality, it's pretty bad)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebPTrsoZFTc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebPTrsoZFTc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here's another duet that might be an intersting format: with Jérémy on piano and vocals with Alizée singing:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIrxMCHDbUw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIrxMCHDbUw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Jérémy also sang a duet with Jenifer singing her song Ma Révolution. Though I'd really prefer something that has more of a poignant feel to it rather than the rock/fun feel of the Ma Révelution. But I'll post here just so people who haven't seen it can if they want to.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU95tg8F2lI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VU95tg8F2lI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anyway, I wanted to post some examples of Jérémy singing in duet along with this thread to serve as possible points of reference. I know there are those of you out there that can't stand Jérémy's singing, but, oh well. Thoughts?

rwd716
05-03-2007, 02:20 AM
It would be a shock to see them together on vid for more than a few seconds. I don't even know why, but jealousy would creep in. It could be a good song though.

Ben
05-03-2007, 01:21 PM
I've always imagined it would be cool if he were in her "band", playing either guitar or keyboard. In the " other music interests" thread I posted a song that I always imagine Lili singing. Well I also imagine Jérémy as the left guitar player. :)

RMJ
05-03-2007, 01:32 PM
This has been discussed every now and then since they got together and waiting for her third album started. It's surely not impossible but I'm not so sure it's gonna happen. I was little bit hoping to see duet on Jérémy's album but it didn't happen. So, not sure if it's gonna happen now either. Altho, I must admit that the situation was most likely different during the release of Variété Françaises.

I surely wouldn't mind to see it happen.

But the duet really depends on what kind of style the albums aims for. I guess we got no choice than wait.

atra201
05-03-2007, 02:06 PM
sure it would be nice

CFHollister
05-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I've always imagined it would be cool if he were in her "band", playing either guitar or keyboard. In the " other music interests" thread I posted a song that I always imagine Lili singing. Well I also imagine Jérémy as the left guitar player. :)

Link? Sorry, I'm lazy to go fishing through the forum.

Ben
05-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Link? Sorry, I'm lazy to go fishing through the forum.
Oh c'mon. Normally I'd oblige (or actually, would have included it in the first place), but it's the most recent post in the thread two down from this one. Alternatively, just check my recent messages (by clicking on my name), since I only posted it yesterday. Oh, and it's in my sig. :p

Uméesha
05-04-2007, 06:04 AM
yeah, it could be nice to see if both of them are perfoming a duet song... if it is... that must be there first romantic song after thier marriage and the album could be different from her previous album;s and could lead to a very great success.

CFHollister
05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh c'mon. Normally I'd oblige (or actually, would have included it in the first place), but it's the most recent post in the thread two down from this one. Alternatively, just check my recent messages (by clicking on my name), since I only posted it yesterday. Oh, and it's in my sig. :p

Oh, I didn't realize that was the one you were refering to. :p

Edcognito
05-04-2007, 12:24 PM
I only have a couple of things to say here:

1. Jeremy (while apparently being a decent singer) - is (imho) a very "nasally" singer. While Singing with Jenifer he sounds ok, but Alizée's voice is "softer" - it would take a GREAT combination of writing, composing and performing to pull off a duet with Alizée y' Jeremy (imho).

2. While singing "Ma Revolucion" with Jenifer, all i could think was "PULL YOUR Ek_)#($@*(&#@R*(&#*(&$(*&#(*_!@#*_@* PANTS UP DWEEB!" That just SO does not look good.

3. Of course, i could just be getting old . . . . . ;)

I submit, that the 3rd album should be all Alizée, all the time. Thankyou...

Ed:)

CFHollister
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
I submit, that the 3rd album should be all Alizée, all the time. Thankyou...

Ed:)
Eh, to each his own. I don't really want to see a lot f Jérémy/Alizée duet work, just one.

lead2gold
05-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Meh, never been a big fan of his singing, so no, not really. :cool:

Edcognito
05-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Eh, to each his own. I don't really want to see a lot f Jérémy/Alizée duet work, just one.

Thats why i ended my last post with a smiley! :) We each see different things in Lili, and we each hope for different things with "The Return". I do have to admit, that last video with Jenifer was actually quite good (imho) - and i wouldn't mind seeing that kind of video with Alizée and Jeremy when the album comes out, but i do still believe that harmonizing with his voice would be difficult for her.

C'est trop tard (spelling?) is one song where she uses more power in her voice, and something like that would work (again, imho) with her husband. Of course, i realize that all this is pure speculation, and the third album will have what she wants on it! :)

I hope we're all happy AND surprised with what comes out, and only time will tell! :)

Ed:p

term1
05-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Please noooo! Jeremy is aweful and even if I am wrong in my own assumptions I think he is to blame for her "hiatus" for 3 yrs. Yes she was getting burned out a bit and yeah she needed a break but I think he was jealous of her success wheres he was hardly a speck compared to her. I would not be surprised at all if he was the one that convinced her to quit. And get that HORRIBLE PIERCING! UGH!

Drake498
05-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Please noooo! Jeremy is aweful and even if I am wrong in my own assumptions I think he is to blame for her "hiatus" for 3 yrs. Yes she was getting burned out a bit and yeah she needed a break but I think he was jealous of her success wheres he was hardly a speck compared to her. I would not be surprised at all if he was the one that convinced her to quit. And get that HORRIBLE PIERCING! UGH!

lol relax, i'm sure he has not done harm to her or her career anyhow, and the main reason for the hiatus was because Alizée became a mother, and with that means extreme responsibility (considering its hard enough to raise a kid when your mom's a celeb, let alone just raising a kid in itself is hard, best of wishes to Annylee :)) Besides, Jeremy's muzik isn't that bad, its nothing compared to Alizée's but its not horrid. That being said, it still wouldn't really like to see duet at all -_-

lefty12357
05-04-2007, 09:53 PM
A duet might work if it was a one time TV appearance together. If it was up to me I wouldn’t put a duet on her CD, though.

Deepwaters
05-04-2007, 10:06 PM
I think he is to blame for her "hiatus" for 3 yrs. Yes she was getting burned out a bit and yeah she needed a break but I think he was jealous of her success wheres he was hardly a speck compared to her. I would not be surprised at all if he was the one that convinced her to quit. And get that HORRIBLE PIERCING! UGH!

In my opinion, you're FAR overestimating his -- or anyone else's -- ability to coerce Alizée into doing anything she doesn't want to do.

I really don't know what's gone on in their relationship other than Anny-Lee. None of us do. Maybe he is jealous of her success. Maybe that will cause problems in their relationship as she returns to performing. Maybe it already has, and they've amicably separated while continuing a professional relationship. Or maybe he's bigger than that, and everything's fine. We just don't know.

What I'm pretty sure of, though, is that Drake is right, and she took time off from her career to have a baby. Good for her! Also, I get the sense she wanted to redefine herself musically. To do that, she took several years off, putting a gap between her work with Mylène and what's coming out now. Jérémy may have liked having a stay-home wife, but I'm sure he didn't force her to do it. Obviously neither he nor anyone else is stopping her from coming back now!

As for the piercing -- well, knowing what I do about tongue piercings . . . no, never mind. I'll just say that this, too, was almost certainly Alizée's decision, and so is removing it at this point. The whys and wherefores are speculation. But if there's anyone to "blame" for any of it, it's her.

bt_bird_90
05-05-2007, 01:11 AM
When I'm singing Youpidoo at the top of my lungs in my car, my voice gets all scratchy and from my ears at least, starts to sound a lot like Jeremy. So I can at least imagine what that could sound like with their vocal styles together, not too shabby.

lead2gold
05-05-2007, 01:20 AM
lol relax, i'm sure he has not done harm to her or her career anyhow, and the main reason for the hiatus was because Alizée became a mother, and with that means extreme responsibility (considering its hard enough to raise a kid when your mom's a celeb, let alone just raising a kid in itself is hard, best of wishes to Annylee :)) Besides, Jeremy's muzik isn't that bad, its nothing compared to Alizée's but its not horrid. That being said, it still wouldn't really like to see duet at all -_-

Well, It was his fault then! He got Lili preggors! :p

Ben
05-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Only thing I have to add to the responses to term1 is that we also know Lili's been working on her third album since at least late 2005. So it's not like she really had that long of break (less than two years!). She's just been taking her good sweet time to perfect this disc.

Drake498
05-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Well, It was his fault then! He got Lili preggors! :p

it's both of their faults, considering that Jérémy didn't rape her, so har har :p

lefty12357
05-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Alizée had a great album out and was doing a concert tour and fell in love all at the same time - and she was only 19. If she did a few things that were mildly questionable, who could blame her. I think she's always been quite mature for her age. I'm sure Jeremy as well as her friends influenced some of her decisions. That's normal. I doubt if he told her what to do. Just being around new people can have an influence. I don't doubt she also influenced Jeremy on a few things. She's older and a mother now, and she's probably dropping the trappings of her teen years.

Deepwaters
05-05-2007, 12:10 PM
She's older and a mother now, and she's probably dropping the trappings of her teen years.

Maybe not altogether. I get the idea that the Tinkerbell tattoo is fairly recent. :)

atra201
05-05-2007, 12:26 PM

so courageous :rolleyes:

Ben
05-05-2007, 12:31 PM
I get the idea that the Tinkerbell tattoo is fairly recent. :)
Yeah, only got it last year:
http://www.alizee-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15826

Deepwaters
05-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Well, there you go! There are sides to Alizée that some people are perhaps a little reluctant to recognize.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of her with that Tinkerbell tattoo showing. I bet it looks really cute!

lefty12357
05-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure what to think about the tattoo. I know a few people who didn't get their first tattoos until they were over 40 years old. It may not be a 'teen' thing in every case.

Drake498
05-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Even tho a lot of teens get tattoos, surprisingly its not just a "teen" thing, there are plenty like Lefty's case where there quite older then teens and still get tats

Deepwaters
05-06-2007, 01:22 AM
What makes it a "teen" thing is generational. Tattoos have been around forever, but Gen-X kids in the 1980s and 1990s made it a fad, along with piercings. Alizée is a Millennial, not an Xer, but some of the trend continued to her generation.

Edcognito
05-18-2007, 04:11 PM
OK - NOW i'm in REAL trouble - I didn't like that Jenifer/Jeremy duet all that much when i first watched it. Didn't like his pants (PULL THEM MOTHER **(@#$&*(#&@&*** UP!), thought his voice sounded really nasally, just was not impressed at all.

NOW I CAN"T GET THAT MELODY OUT OF MY HEAD! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am not a fan of jenifer or jeremy - but that song just bloody well works for me! I guess i'm going to have to "recant" my earlier assertation that Alizée's next album should be "All Alizée, all the time". I have to say, however, that i would REALLY, REALLY hope that any duet they MIGHT do, would still have to hit it, RIGHT ON..... I've spent the last week or so, finding Jeremy's stuff on youtube and Google - its ok, but definitely NOT up to Alizée's level.... (imho/YMMV/tax, title, tags extra...)

Ed:cool:

CFHollister
05-18-2007, 11:18 PM
OK - NOW i'm in REAL trouble - I didn't like that Jenifer/Jeremy duet all that much when i first watched it. Didn't like his pants (PULL THEM MOTHER **(@#$&*(#&@&*** UP!), thought his voice sounded really nasally, just was not impressed at all.

NOW I CAN"T GET THAT MELODY OUT OF MY HEAD! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am not a fan of jenifer or jeremy - but that song just bloody well works for me! I guess i'm going to have to "recant" my earlier assertation that Alizée's next album should be "All Alizée, all the time". I have to say, however, that i would REALLY, REALLY hope that any duet they MIGHT do, would still have to hit it, RIGHT ON..... I've spent the last week or so, finding Jeremy's stuff on youtube and Google - its ok, but definitely NOT up to Alizée's level.... (imho/YMMV/tax, title, tags extra...)

Sweet, glad I could help :D I think there are quite a few intereting possibilities with Alizée/Jérémy. Jérémy's voice had to grow on me too. As for Jenifer, she's really grown on me too recently. She's no Alizée, but then again, who is?

I'm glad I could get you to come around :p

Ernest
05-23-2007, 04:28 AM
I am not a fan of jenifer but I like her songs because it works for me better - dosn't matter what kind of pants she had . . .

Deepwaters
05-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Didn't like his pants (PULL THEM MOTHER **(@#$&*(#&@&*** UP!)

LOL Ed, your age is showing. And do you realize you sound just like your parents used to once, looking at the way YOU dressed? ;)

I am not a fan of jenifer or jeremy - but that song just bloody well works for me! I guess i'm going to have to "recant" my earlier assertation that Alizée's next album should be "All Alizée, all the time".

Pour quoi? Or did you mean you want Alizée to write all her own music, perform every instrumental track, and do all the vocals including backup? I don't think I want to see/hear an Alizée/Jérémy duet, either, but I would expect him to write some of the music and/or lyrics and lay down some guitar tracks. And don't we already know he's contributing in that way?

Edcognito
05-24-2007, 06:18 PM
LOL Ed, your age is showing. And do you realize you sound just like your parents used to once, looking at the way YOU dressed? ;)

Pour quoi? Or did you mean you want Alizée to write all her own music, perform every instrumental track, and do all the vocals including backup? I don't think I want to see/hear an Alizée/Jérémy duet, either, but I would expect him to write some of the music and/or lyrics and lay down some guitar tracks. And don't we already know he's contributing in that way?

Heh, yeah, i know! But they were wrong, and i'm RIGHT! :eek:

I can't help it - those droopy drawers just look sooooooooooooooooo wrong... ;)

I just meant that i was against Jeremy singing on the album - Theory Crafting at its finest. Whatever comes from Alizée will be what we get, and that may include a duet (or two...) with Jeremy.

But i get your point :)

Deepwaters
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
I just meant that i was against Jeremy singing on the album - Theory Crafting at its finest.

I agree with you. It's HER album, and I don't want to see it include duets with anyone, frankly. I think she should be center stage at all times, in the spotlights, The Star Of The Show, la belle femme sans comparaison. She'll need backup singers but Jérémy doesn't have the right voice for that, IMO.

Whatever comes from Alizée will be what we get, and that may include a duet (or two...) with Jeremy.

I hope not. I don't know where people are getting this idea that Alizée is so gooey and besotted with that guy that she'd mess up her new album and big comeback just from sentiment. She obviously doesn't go in for public displays of affection, sauf pour la belle petite fille. She'll do what's right for her career on this album, in her own judgment.

Anyway, if they were going to do a duet, why haven't we already seen one as part of HIS career?

Edcognito
05-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Anyway, if they were going to do a duet, why haven't we already seen one as part of HIS career?

Ooooooooooo!! Good point! :eek:

Why i wonder? I don't know his discography, does anyone know if he's released stuff in the last 3 years? Just wondering! :blink:

Deepwaters
05-24-2007, 10:50 PM
"Variétes Françaises," 2006. Yes, he has. Three singles from the album were released, the title song, "J'veux Q'uon M'enterre," and "Katmandou."

Edcognito
05-24-2007, 11:31 PM
I am not a fan of jenifer but I like her songs because it works for me better - dosn't matter what kind of pants she had . . .

I meant HIS pants in the video :)

Deepwaters
05-25-2007, 11:02 AM
I meant HIS pants in the video :)

Yeah, wouldn't be as bad if it were Jenifer's pants falling off, right? ;)

As for why no Alizée/Jérémy duet so far, obviously one or both of them hasn't wanted to do that. Maybe, as some have speculated, their voices don't mesh well, or maybe there's another reason. You'd have to ask them, I guess.

Ben
05-25-2007, 09:02 PM
I also think that while yes everyone knows of their relationship by now and they're not trying to "hide" it, they don't exactly want to wear it on their sleeves either, so to speak.

Deepwaters
05-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I also think that while yes everyone knows of their relationship by now and they're not trying to "hide" it, they don't exactly want to wear it on their sleeves either, so to speak.

An understatement, if anything. They have just about the least visible relationship of any two comparably famous people I can think of. They're seldom seen together in public, or at least not photographed together, she seems to travel to Corsica regularly without him, he also travels without her. Yet he's apparently working with her on the new album, which argues against a split, as does the general lack of fireworks. (If they are split, I'm bloody envious, because none of MY break-ups have been that amicable by a long shot!) It's an odd relationship in several ways, starting with the fact that they got married in America instead of France -- what the hell was that about? Not that it's any of our business, of course.

But yeah, they don't have the kind of gooey, hearts-and-flowers relationship that would lend itself to sentimental gestures like doing duets to make people cry and get all sappy. Or, if they do, it goes on where nobody can see. We don't know what their relationship is like, and it's pretty obvious that's the way it's intended to be. And that, by itself, may be the reason why there have been no duets. If so, there probably won't be.

On a different but related subject (literally related), I was browsing through the photo gallery the other day and came across a magazine article about Alizée and Annily published when the latter was 3 months old. What struck me was that in every picture the article had, Annily's eyes were blanked out. I immediately thought of Alizée's saying several times how superstitious she is, and of the Corsican belief in the Evil Eye, and thinking that blanking out her eyes would prevent anyone from using the picture to put the Eye on Annily, since that requires eye contact. Or is disguising small children a normal practice of the French media? Can't see why it would be.

lead2gold
05-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Jeremy said in a interview that they got married on a whim so I don't think they went to America planning to come back married! ;)
As for eye blurring thing, I doubt that the media really cares about any old Corsican belief or would take the time to research it. I think it is more likely that it is some sort of privacy law, although I don't really know for sure.

Ben
05-25-2007, 11:11 PM
I think it is more likely that it is some sort of privacy law,
Right. Not that they have to hide the face or always do, but the magazine can be sued for each person that they publish an unauthorized picture of. So it's covering themselves legally and financially.

Deepwaters
05-26-2007, 11:04 AM
These were not unauthorized pictures, though, not some paparrazzi snaps. They were photos of Alizée and Annily taken for a published article specifically about them. (Which I read to practice my French, and if you want something gooey and romantic, read that -- I practically went into sugar shock!) So there should have been no legal hassles.

No, the magazine wouldn't have cared about Corsican beliefs, but Alizée might have and what I'm saying is that hiding Annily's eyes might have been a condition of publication laid down by Alizée.

In that interview, did Jérémy say what they were doing in Las Vegas other than getting married? Or was this a "whim" that involved intercontinental plane scheduling?

CFHollister
05-26-2007, 11:22 AM
In that interview, did Jérémy say what they were doing in Las Vegas other than getting married? Or was this a "whim" that involved intercontinental plane scheduling?

I've often wondered the same thing. At what point was the "whim"? Did they fly to Vegas to get married on a whim. Or where they already in Vegas and just got married on a whim? Again, not that it's really any of our business.

Back on topic. Everyone's been making good points. It's just personally, I'd like to see one duet, sometime, if not for the album.

garçoncanadien
05-26-2007, 11:31 AM
These were not unauthorized pictures, though, not some paparrazzi snaps. They were photos of Alizée and Annily taken for a published article specifically about them. (Which I read to practice my French, and if you want something gooey and romantic, read that -- I practically went into sugar shock!) So there should have been no legal hassles.

No, the magazine wouldn't have cared about Corsican beliefs, but Alizée might have and what I'm saying is that hiding Annily's eyes might have been a condition of publication laid down by Alizée.

hey i want some sugar shock ;) :D
where can i get it?

Deepwaters
05-26-2007, 11:56 AM
hey i want some sugar shock ;) :D
where can i get it?

It's in one of the user galleries, Garçon, I'm not sure which. Browsing through them will be enjoyable, though. :)

There are several pics in it, Alizée holding Annily, pushing her in a stroller (while talking on her cell phone, of course), and so on.

Ben
05-26-2007, 06:13 PM
These were not unauthorized pictures, though, not some paparrazzi snaps.

There are several pics in it, Alizée holding Annily, pushing her in a stroller (while talking on her cell phone, of course), and so on.
Those are paparazzi pictures. There have been no "approved" photos of Anny-Lee, nor I doubt will there ever be.

Heck, there hasn't been anything other than paparazzi shots of Alizée period since 2004.

RMJ
05-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Heck, there hasn't been anything other than paparazzi shots of Alizée period since 2004.
Fan photos. :)

CFHollister
05-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Fan photos. :)

... Lucky Bastards :p

Joey_adore_Jung
05-26-2007, 08:08 PM

yes quite so lucky well no hard feelings.

Ernest
05-27-2007, 02:33 PM

Wha . . .:D ;)

Deepwaters
05-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Well, it's not with Jérémy, but it IS a duet. I ran across this on YouTube just now and had never seen this performance before:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9R5w0gAjDVI

I think those two sound awesome together, although I'd prefer to hear them on a different song. However: I'm VERY glad Alizée took out the damned tongue piercing, because either it or something else seems to have messed up her normally crisp singing diction here.

And did you notice her breaking into dance along with the Lord of the Dance that followed their song? :)

CFHollister
05-28-2007, 02:32 AM
And did you notice her breaking into dance along with the Lord of the Dance that followed their song? :)

Oh yes! That's one of my favorite things about that video. She's just born to move and dance and have fun doing so. It's like she can't hold back. She even tries to get Jenifer to do it with her;). Man I just love her :wub: [sigh]

Ernest
05-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Exactly . . . .CFHollister . . . .

Edcognito
09-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Well, it's not with Jérémy, but it IS a duet. I ran across this on YouTube just now and had never seen this performance before:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9R5w0gAjDVI

I think those two sound awesome together, although I'd prefer to hear them on a different song. However: I'm VERY glad Alizée took out the damned tongue piercing, because either it or something else seems to have messed up her normally crisp singing diction here.

I love the way thier voices work together in this video - thats one of the videos that got me interested in Jenifer (La important cé donner for Natasha St. Piere) ((Any spelling mistakes are entirely my own - I'm at work and BORED out of my mind!))

Chommpers
09-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Like some of you have said I would like to see a duet on a tv special or something like that, but I would like the album to be just Lili singing. If it is on the CD it is no big deal, but just kinda what I would like to see. If it was a tv apperance, I would prolly end up enjoying it and finding a mp3 anyway lol. Ahh well, we will see I guess.

Killian
09-02-2007, 04:50 AM

You can't fight the Irish. One way or another they'll get you. We always have something you'll like ;)

But on the subject of a duet. If she was to sing with Jéremy , it would, in my opinion, have to be on a a softer song such as the first video in the first post of this thread. He sounds much better there than in the rockier songs he sings, and those songs, perhaps not that song, would suit Alizée voice as well, so it would be a good compromise.

Joey_adore_Jung
09-02-2007, 07:01 AM
watching that it makes me think Lili would do a great job in a big screen musical. nice jazzy tune there. real good there voice, i think i may have seen that when i was younger, though never really cared about it, mother was interested in the Riverdance or lord of the dance thing so who knows.

Matrix
09-02-2007, 06:29 PM
There will not be a duet because Jeremy and Alizees singling voices do not jive together. Look at what happened with Fifty/Sixty, Jeremy comes in late in the song and does his thing and messes up all the harmony and flow the song had

Here's how I bet it went down in the studio with Fifty/Sixty:::

Jeremy: Alizee this song needs something, it needs oomph
Alizee: Well, what do you suggest?
Jeremy: Let me add vocals of my own with my kind of style to the song
Alizee: I don't know, the song is flowing pretty good as it is
Jeremy: Trust me Alizee, I'm your husband, trust me it will be cool
Alizee: Oki, go ahead and do your thing

What is Alizee supposed to do? She is caught between a rock and a hard place, she has to support her husband, how can she say no?

ROFL... the rest is history :eek: Now we got this "full unfinished" version leaked on the internet that sounds awful

Alizee be tough, stand firm and delete that other crap on the song!

Toc De Mac
09-02-2007, 09:08 PM
There will not be a duet because Jeremy and Alizees singling voices do not jive together. Look at what happened with Fifty/Sixty, Jeremy comes in late in the song and does his thing and messes up all the harmony and flow the song had

ROFL... the rest is history :eek: Now we got this "full unfinished" version leaked on the internet that sounds awful

Huh? What "full unfinished" version? :confused:

Ben
09-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I still don't get what you mean by Jérémy's vocals on the track? You don't mean the rap, do you? That's Alizée!

CFHollister
09-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah Matrix, that's all Alizée.

Tye
09-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Matrix, it is Lili. Jeremy is not singing anything in that song.

isabella
09-11-2007, 11:31 AM
I have seen that vid, it's a nice one:)

Ange
12-10-2007, 03:50 PM
I am glad they didn't do a duet because I don't like Jeremy's voice.

SilentFox
12-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Never heard Jeremy's voice so really don't know if it would be a good thing or a bad thing! :)