PDA

View Full Version : How many of you guys use Digg.com?

brad
07-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Digg lets users vote on stories to decide which are the most interesting. Lots of people read digg everyday, if we could get a story about Alizee on the homepage I bet we could find a lot of new fans.

If we could organize like 30 people to be ready, and digg the same story .. we could get on the homepage of digg, and thousands of people will see it. I have been observing digg, and it seems most of the same people get ranked on the homepage. The only way we have a real chance is to plan ahead and everyone digg the same story within 10 minutes of each other.

What do you all think? if you don't have an account on digg, sign up and start digging stories you find interesting. (Digg gives more preference to people that vote on stories often)

http://digg.com

dvtq
07-29-2006, 11:42 PM
i'm done :), his is new for me :)

Gatchaman
07-30-2006, 02:31 AM
I use it all the time, and listen to the diggnation podcast every week. It will be tough getting enough diggs to keep Alizee posts on Digg's front page.

Matrix
07-30-2006, 04:16 AM
I'm registerd with Digg

brad
07-30-2006, 02:05 PM
I use it all the time, and listen to the diggnation podcast every week. It will be tough getting enough diggs to keep Alizee posts on Digg's front page.

it would be impossible to keep it there. we would need quite a few people to even have a shot of getting a story promoted for an hour or so.