PDA

View Full Version : talented

ryn
05-11-2007, 01:02 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy59dAJt_GI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy59dAJt_GI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

CFHollister
05-11-2007, 01:13 AM
I was gonna be all like: "wtf! what does this have to do with Alizée?" but then I realized he's singing Moi... Lolita. It's so unnexpected. It's not necessarily horrible, just completely different. I'm still all "wtf!?!?" though.

nurvonic
05-11-2007, 01:15 AM
hmmm this has been discussed before...a guy should never ever sing moi...LOLITA!!

Ben
05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
I like it, in a ironic post-modern kind of way. Oh, and that's Michel-Yves Kochmann on the non-acoustic guitar.

MiamMiam
05-11-2007, 11:46 AM
I think he's talented, and I'm glad he didn't sing it the normal way or else I think he would have butchered it completley, at least this sounds like it could be his own lol.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I think he's talented, and I'm glad he didn't sing it the normal way or else I think he would have butchered it completley, at least this sounds like it could be his own lol.

yes he is talented he is a good singer but if any of you have watched american idol, i will pull a simon.

hmmm this has been discussed before...a guy should never ever sing moi...LOLITA!!

you are a man you should not be singing a song sang but a very talented beautiful singer we all love on this forum. still your good just no never sing moi.. lolita

French Fan
05-11-2007, 01:42 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy59dAJt_GI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sy59dAJt_GI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WTF TALENTED??? LMAO !!!!!!!!

He's just a candidate at "nouvelle star" here in France and he doesn't know singing he's just speaking...:D
Those kind of people always makes me laugh and I'm not the only one for that here in France...
Mdr dégage on veut pas de toi et tu fais honte à Alizée :mad:

Luc
05-11-2007, 03:12 PM
WTF TALENTED??? LMAO !!!!!!!!

He's just a candidate at "nouvelle star" here in France and he doesn't know singing he's just speaking...:D
Those kind of people always makes me laugh and I'm not the only one for that here in France...
Mdr dégage on veut pas de toi et tu fais honte à Alizée :mad:

I agree with you French Fan. This sounds horrible :eek:
He is not a talented singer in my opinion, on the contrary, but maybe you're right he is a talented speaker :D

lead2gold
05-11-2007, 03:13 PM
I saw this yesterday on youtube and hated it...
perhaps its just b/c I am used to Alizée version though...

thats amazazazing
05-11-2007, 05:44 PM
I saw this yesterday on youtube and hated it...
perhaps its just b/c I am used to Alizée version though...

He chose a weird song to sing ^_^

being that hes of the male sex.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-11-2007, 09:22 PM
I like it, in a ironic post-modern kind of way. Oh, and that's Michel-Yves Kochmann on the non-acoustic guitar.

Agree with you snatcher, i like the rythm... and he really has the voice.

Drake498
05-12-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry but gotta say HELL NO... i don't like it much at all, and Moi Lolita shouldn't be sung by a dude anyhow... >_< no no no

Machzero
05-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Holy crap! I feel sick now. I can't believe anyone could ever sound like that. That was horrible! I've seen drunken ppl look and sound better then that on karaoke night. Please don't ever show that again.

Drake498
05-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I say let's have Simon have a go at him... Simon whould make this dude cry...

SupaKrupa
05-13-2007, 08:51 AM
He sounds stoned.

Ernest
05-23-2007, 04:42 AM
he. . . he. . . .he . . .really sounds stoned?

Joey_adore_Jung
05-26-2007, 12:13 PM
i am just going to make an assuption when i say he must be really lonely!

heyamigo
05-26-2007, 07:23 PM
I agree with you French Fan. This sounds horrible :eek:
He is not a talented singer in my opinion, on the contrary, but maybe you're right he is a talented speaker :D

his only talent is making weird facial expressions like he's got the runs.:D

Joey_adore_Jung
05-26-2007, 07:27 PM
^ haha dude that is so mean! lucky he isn't on this forum or else me and drake would have to play peacemaker