PDA

View Full Version : Any news from alizee?!

carapus
07-30-2006, 07:02 PM
she promised us..but i see nothing.. :( :(

dvtq
07-30-2006, 09:14 PM
lol , she just promised us 4 months.

Pirate515
07-30-2006, 11:49 PM
she promised us..but i see nothing.. :( :(Just have a little bit more patience. In case you haven't checked this board and other sites for latest rumors, Alizee's new single will most likely come out some time in September, and album possibly by the end of the year. Given the fact that we haven't heard anything new from her in almost 3 years, what's a few more months? Well, OK, I admit that this is an excrutiating wait, but doesn't look like we have any other choice.

If it's any comfort, some people on Alizee Forums are translating Jeremy's blog, and to quote him exactly, Alizee shall soon make a thunderous return. Of course, I can understand that given the fact that he is her husband and most likely a new producer, he is extremely excited, and I take anything he says with a grain of salt; nevertheless, I do hope that he is right.

I also mentioned that the ownership for the domain for Alizee's official web site has recently changed hands, hopefully it means that it will be re-launched soon.

brad
07-31-2006, 01:19 AM
I hope it really is as soon as September. for some reason I have my doubts, seems like there should be so much stuff going on before the single comes out (photo shoots, tracks going to publishing, etc) that it would be nearly impossible to keep something real from leaking out. A picture or something.

I have no doubts she is coming back, I'm just not sure it will be in September. I am still hoping for sooner rather than later though.

Spartan500
07-31-2006, 01:41 AM
I hope it really is as soon as September. for some reason I have my doubts, seems like there should be so much stuff going on before the single comes out (photo shoots, tracks going to publishing, etc) that it would be nearly impossible to keep something real from leaking out. A picture or something.

I have no doubts she is coming back, I'm just not sure it will be in September. I am still hoping for sooner rather than later though.
Brad I'm thinking the same thing as you, but they could just be waiting till the middle of august or something to start promoting the new single and cd.

dvtq
07-31-2006, 01:57 AM

i think so , the new cd will not come out soon . still worry , everyday i always think about the day she comes back , how is it ?? what will we feel ?? how different is she ?? :rolleyes:
patient patient patien , we waited for a long time , and no reason to get mad about just few months.

bozieboz
08-01-2006, 10:31 PM
Of course she will be different... remember, she is a wife and a mother now. Things change, people change.

In a way you can be thankful that her husband is producing her. We will finally be able to hear HER OWN music and style. It should be quite different (and usually better) than what the large production companys were pushing her to do.

Should be quite beautiful.

-Boz

Bob
08-12-2006, 03:40 AM
i bet her single comes out early in november, then her cd is released late november, early december before the holiday season..or at least i hope so.. or maybe her cd will be released mid-january, in time for my birthday =)