PDA

View Full Version : am i an irresponsible fan?

marik
05-16-2007, 06:33 AM
hey guys:( sorry for this bad thread but am i irresponsible fan?cause i dont care of her stuff?last week friday may,11,2007 was my very bad day! cause my singles of Alizee was taken trash! i mean through by garbage, in that day i never know that my little brother was joking me but a bad joke!he said that he throw all of Alizee stuff,a couple of Jen ai Marre!,Moi Lolita and Im Not Twenty!and the last is Gourmandises:( in that nad day i never care about my brother,not sharing anymore and i think im hating myself too! i hide my Alizee en concert and my MCE!,to remind me that my brother don't do it again and to didnt knew where i keep them:( im so sad in that day,it is hard to accept that your fave singer and you have her stuff ur caring is no more in your hands!then it feels to me im an irresponsible fan!:(

Amelie
05-16-2007, 06:39 AM
poor thing...don't feel like that...i have a brother too...and he hates Alizee (he liked before, but he is SO fed up with her) when i am listening to her music he comes and turns off :( and i can't watch her videos and concerts when he's at home :( so almost the same to me too :(

marik
05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
poor thing...don't feel like that...i have a brother too...and he hates Alizee (he liked before, but he is SO fed up with her) when i am listening to her music he comes and turns off :( and i can't watch her videos and concerts when he's at home :( so almost the same to me too :(

yeah my brother too do that,id say my brother hate Alizee,he said to me:my brother:u cant understand french then why u are listening to her song?ur doing nonsense ur making your money lost!,thats what he said! i can post now here cause my brother is not in my house,thanks Amelie!:(

:edit: thanks Amelie again! you make me feel better,maybe if your in my sitwation ill do it to you also!

Amelie
05-16-2007, 07:12 AM
he still can take Mylene but Alizee...omg... he says "omg, no, Alizee again...!"

OGRE
05-16-2007, 07:25 AM
hey guys:( sorry for this bad thread but am i irresponsible fan?(

Did your brother throw them away for real, or just joke about throwing them away? Did you get them back, or are they really gone?

How old is your brother?

marik
05-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Did your brother throw them away for real, or just joke about throwing them away? Did you get them back, or are they really gone?

How old is your brother?

yeah he really throw him in the garbage truck for the reason he hate Alizee
!,i thought he was joking!then when i saw mytable was unlocked and the locked was destroy, i was thinking why it is destroy then when i see it my singles were gone!hopely i sperate the Alizee en concert and MCE! anyway he is only 8 years old:( bad kid! he hate french for some reason i dont know1:( :(

rcs
05-16-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah he really throw him in the garbage truck for the reason she hate Alizee
!,i thought he was joking!then when i saw mytable was unlocked and the locked was destroy, i was thinking why it is destroy then when i see it my singles were gone!hopely i sperate the Alizee en concert and MCE! anyway he is only 8 years old:( bad kid! he hate french for some reason i dont know1:( :(

Better to keep all your Alizee locked up or hidden then...:cool:

It's not like her CDs or DVD are growing on trees. They are precious!!! BE Careful!!!:wub:

RadioactiveMan
05-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Marik needs to smack a bitch! Every time he throws out a CD, you break his face.

Drake498
05-16-2007, 11:55 AM
lol ima have to agree with Radioactive... that child deserves and ass whoopin for not only touching, but throwing away stuff that don't belong to him...

Amelie
05-16-2007, 01:53 PM
that kid...is ARRRRGHHHHHH...if my brother was throwed my Alizee or Mylene stuff to the garbage i don't know what i'd do to him. i think i'd throw his mobile telephone to the garbage which cost over 400 euros :D :D :D :D

OGRE
05-16-2007, 02:37 PM
yeah he really throw him in the garbage truck for the reason she hate Alizee
!,i thought he was joking!then when i saw mytable was unlocked and the locked was destroy

Did you tell your parents?

RadioactiveMan
05-16-2007, 03:35 PM
My brother likes Alizée. He's not a great fan or anything, but we usually listen to her if we're in my car together because almost everything else I have is thrash metal.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
i have officially chose not to like your brother and i am os sorry about what happened to you it was highly unfortunate i wish you luck with the rest if what you have, and anyways no your not irresponsible fan.

Best of Luck man really sorry.

theit77
05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
poor thing...don't feel like that...i have a brother too...and he hates Alizee (he liked before, but he is SO fed up with her)

Fed Up?....so he should at least be able to connect with Alizée.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-16-2007, 07:31 PM
ahh well in my younger days i beat my brother for touching my stuff without asking so he somewhat knows now, not to touch my stuff without asking, from that time i have greatly matured with the help of Tae-Kwon- Do.

Edcognito
05-16-2007, 11:56 PM
NO ONE DARES to touch my music collection in my house. I don't have many "hard and fast" rules - but that is one. :mad:

If you want to listen/see/touch - you must ask first. I have over 250 different (original) CDs (i know - not too many - but these are my favorites!) - and the most precious of them are En Concert, MCC and Gourmandese!:wub:

My step-son has recently fallen in love with Pink Floyd, so we take turns playing Floyd and Alizée. Weird, but it works.:blink:

I'm sorry to hear your music has been thrown out - you need to have your parents talk to your brother! And no, i don't think your irresponsible - and I wish you luck in getting your collection back together!

Ed

Amelie
05-17-2007, 01:36 AM
yeah it's really good idea. your brother has to save his money and buy things what he has thrown out. don't ever let him do it again. make it his problem, not you problem.

marik
05-17-2007, 01:39 AM
thanks to all of you guys!makes me feel better,anyway if i can go to mall ill be buy the stuff's of Alizee,but i dunno if there was available,cause it is rare here in Philippines,we are part of Asia not Europe,anyway i feel sad again when i remember what happen to my Alizee stuff's

marik
05-17-2007, 01:43 AM
yeah it's really good idea. your brother has to save his money and buy things what he has thrown out. don't ever let him do it again. make it his problem, not you problem.

yeah,thanks but it is my brother i can forgive him but not today or tommorow:( i dunno if he can do that thing he will back to me what was he do but i think he wouldnt' do that to me,as long as i am a fan of Alizee my brother will hate me and Alizee:( :( :(

Amelie
05-17-2007, 02:00 AM
i don't think he hates you. he is very stupid small boy don't expect much from him. expect just your money to buy singles again. talk with him and with your parents, i think your parents will apprecciate you and they will say to your brother to give back your money to you and you'll buy your singles.

marik
05-17-2007, 07:25 AM
i don't think he hates you. he is very stupid small boy don't expect much from him. expect just your money to buy singles again. talk with him and with your parents, i think your parents will apprecciate you and they will say to your brother to give back your money to you and you'll buy your singles.

my parents will not listen to me, cause my paents favoite is my brother!,im so jealous to my brother!:( :(

SupaKrupa
05-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Radio's right. Break his face.

jeroh
05-17-2007, 08:33 AM
1# just bad luck dude.

OGRE
05-17-2007, 10:05 AM
im so jealous to my brother!:( :(

Don't be jealous.

If an 8 year old can get away with taking someone else's property and destroying it without being disciplined, he will have a very difficult life as an adult. Respecting other people and their possessions is a critical part of becoming an adult. Teaching respect is a critical part of parenting.

I don't like to second guess parents, especially across cultures and with limited information of the situation, the source of the information, and even more so considering the focus of this forum. Therefore, take the above as general guidance about life and NOT as a reflection of my opinion of parent's actions in this specific instance.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-17-2007, 11:20 AM
my parents will not listen to me, cause my paents favoite is my brother!,im so jealous to my brother!:( :(

well that has gotta suck, anyways we shouldn't be favorited by parents or we can favorite other parents to anger them gotta keep the balance. but sorry to hear about your misfortune

Cooney
05-17-2007, 01:28 PM
If anybody touched my Alizée collection in that manner, I would probably beat them severely.

If they threw any of my collection in the trash, I would throw them in it too, unconscious if necessary.

It sounds like something needs to get set straight between you and your brother. If you have genuinely tried bringing this up with your parents, and they genuinely don't care and have done nothing, you'll have to handle it yourself. If your parents won't teach him to respect other peoples' stuff, do whatever you need to do to teach him yourself. Later in life, it is a lesson that will serve him well.

I do not suggest violence. I can only say that if it happened to me, I would be very very violent indeed, and the person who did that to me would probably be in the hospital.

RadioactiveMan
05-17-2007, 01:55 PM
"The person who did that to me would probably end up in the hospital" followed by "Have a Youpidou day!" is comical like nothing else.

RMJ
05-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Beat him. That should make him think twice next time.

marik
05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
maybe i should beat my brother!

marik
05-17-2007, 10:48 PM
maybe i should beat my brother!

i sholud beat my brother down!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: thanks for the tips!

OGRE
05-17-2007, 11:12 PM
i sholud beat my brother down!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: thanks for the tips!

Parent: "Why did you beat your brother"?
Marik: "All the Alizée fans told me to do it"

Now watch how fast those CDs and DvDs disappear.

Seriously, it is not proper for a 14 year old to beat an 8 year old. Discipline is a parent's domain, not a sibling's.

marik
05-17-2007, 11:22 PM

Seriously, it is not proper for a 14 year old to beat an 8 year old. Discipline is a parent's domain, not a sibling's.

yeah your right OGRE!:( but my parents wont listen to me:(:(:(:(

SupaKrupa
05-18-2007, 12:10 AM

Parents: Why did you beat your brother?
Marik: I already f**king told you but you didn't listen! Now my brother doesn't have a face!

Now watch how fast those teeth disappear.

Just kidding.

When I say break his face, don't take it literally. But seriously, I'd lose it if someone just took my things and threw it away. Ask him how he'd feel if you ate his yugioh cards :)

Better yet, tell him you overheard your parents talking about sending him to boarding school.

bt_bird_90
05-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Better yet, tell him you overheard your parents talking about sending him to boarding school.
I agree, psychological warfare can be so much more fulfilling.

Roman
05-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Dude. Such a bummer. The only way I can get Alizée stuff here in The States is from Amazon.fr or something (that is how I got my Alizée stuff). There's no one here who could steal/trash my stuff, but just the thought of it. I hate that it happened.
I would certainly advocate that you try to not make an enemy of your brother, but I sort of agree with Cooney. Yes, you are both still young, but since you are 5 years older, you are going to have to act like an adult and make your brother respect you. It may not be too late. There's a relationship between a younger and older brother that no one can moderate, not even the parents. You need to guide him, not just try to make him back off. However, you may have to be very harsh at times. I don't know whether that means violence or something else, but that sort of behavior just can't be allowed to happen without it changing your relationship. I would feel very wounded if I were you. He must come to understand what he did. At the same time, you need to understand why he did it. He's your brother. He needs you.
As far as you being irresponsible. Well, now you know. You must be more careful with precious items. It sounds like you were careful, though (broke into a locked area?).

marik
05-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Parents: Why did you beat your brother?
Marik: I already f**king told you but you didn't listen! Now my brother doesn't have a face!

Now watch how fast those teeth disappear.

Just kidding.

When I say break his face, don't take it literally. But seriously, I'd lose it if someone just took my things and threw it away. Ask him how he'd feel if you ate his yugioh cards :)

yeah he will feel it like to me!he will feel what he did to me!the sadness the madness to him or to me!:mad: :mad: :(

marik
05-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Dude. Such a bummer. The only way I can get Alizée stuff here in The States is from Amazon.fr or something (that is how I got my Alizée stuff). There's no one here who could steal/trash my stuff, but just the thought of it. I hate that it happened.
I would certainly advocate that you try to not make an enemy of your brother, but I sort of agree with Cooney. Yes, you are both still young, but since you are 5 years older, you are going to have to act like an adult and make your brother respect you. It may not be too late. There's a relationship between a younger and older brother that no one can moderate, not even the parents. You need to guide him, not just try to make him back off. However, you may have to be very harsh at times. I don't know whether that means violence or something else, but that sort of behavior just can't be allowed to happen without it changing your relationship. I would feel very wounded if I were you. He must come to understand what he did. At the same time, you need to understand why he did it. He's your brother. He needs you.
As far as you being irresponsible. Well, now you know. You must be more careful with precious items. It sounds like you were careful, though (broke into a locked area?).

yeah parents discipline!my brother attitude is bad,he spoiled by my parents!thats not good!:( my parents give all of he ask to them but me!..... they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

aditya8617
05-18-2007, 08:49 AM
yeah parents discipline!my brother attitude is bad,he spoiled by my parents!thats not good!:( my parents give all of he ask to them but me!..... they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All the older kids have the same feeling:D , cheer up its not true.

OGRE
05-18-2007, 12:56 PM
they do nothing to me!just ignoring what i feel! feels.... sadness,loneliness,madness!:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't be sad.
Perhaps they are preparing you for adult life.

I know many 20+ year olds who still think people (including parents) "owe" them something. The thought began when they got whatever they wanted during their teen years. There are certain things parents must stop doing for their children as the child becomes a teen, and let the teen begin doing it.

Most teens think their parents "ignore them", or don't understand. Stay focused on the things that will bring you to adulthood. School. Respecting others. Work ethic. Stand tall. Don't expect others to do stuff for you. Don't let OTHERS dictate how YOU feel.

Mr Bond
05-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I know what you mean OGRE I know someone who is just like that he even takes his washing to his parents to be ironed and asks them for money hes 25 for goodness sake! A very good post independence is a very important part of growing up. But coming back to marik I would kick his butt if he was my bro its just not right.

Joey_adore_Jung
05-18-2007, 09:09 PM
well marik srry that happened to you and i agree with what OGRE said with the CD's going down the drain, though that never happens to me!
my parents trust me and see me as a well rounded person.

OGRE
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
I would kick his butt if he was my bro its just not right.

This is where I have problems giving advice from a cultural standpoint. In my U.S. culture, as a parent, I have a firm rule about siblings exerting themselves in a violent way toward each other. This is especially true when the much older and bigger sibling engages physically with a younger sibling. I DO NOT allow it...either way.

Aside from the fact the parent should wield the discipline (in my culture), children and teens (and sometimes, unfortunately, parents) often do not know the relative difference in their strength. Hence, an older sibling can do some permanent damage to a younger sibling, if not careful. In addition, the culture I live in has very limited violence, and there is no need to teach measured violence at the age of 14.

As for a foreign culture, I am at a loss sometimes. Depending on the intrinsic violence in a culture, it is possible parents see age 14 as the point where measured violence needs to be taught. It is possible (and I have no way of knowing, so this is pure conjecture) the parents in this instance are deferring to 14 year old to exert himself over his younger sibling. If so, and I will conjecture even further if this is the norm in the culture, then it might be expected of 14 year old to "whoop up" on a younger brother who invades the 14 year old's privacy and destroys his possessions.

In short, for my culture it would be the parents responsibility to fix the situation and ensure discipline is accomplishes. In other cultures, I can see the possibility that the discipline would be left to 14 year old. I can't say either way in this case because I have no understanding or foundation of the culture from whence this dilemma arose.

marik
05-19-2007, 06:49 AM
well i guess beating a kid is just like he did to you! or i mean to me,sorry for my emotion!i am mad cause of my brother!,beating is insane!thanks OGRE! all of you guys!

Ernest
05-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Don't be sad, there's a lot of time for you waiting to buy a new one . . .no wonder maybe Lli one day gives you more . . .stuff . . .

marik
05-20-2007, 08:32 PM
yeah i move up! to forget it! thanks!

Uméesha
05-21-2007, 01:51 AM
am so sad of it marik.... brother's are too furious with us, i too have brother but he is not like that.... he likes alizee and listen to her songs no war between me and my brother.... if it is it will be for fun!

past is past marik! so be carefull in the future not to lose one more CD or DVD... hide it any where..... before that be responsible for the coming third album... dont show it to your brother.... he will do the same thing as back he done....

Ernest
05-22-2007, 03:02 AM
I think marik brother heared Lili's sounds . . .I will sure yuo he ask you to play it once more . . .just explain to your brother Lili's voice real like an angel . . .

Anabelle
11-16-2007, 06:53 AM
Good luck! I hope you can save all the money you need to buy them again :)

marik
11-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Good luck! I hope you can save all the money you need to buy them again :)

well thanks Anabelle!,lol i was surprised this thread revived again!,although its hard to accept but i must!,well then im still saving my money,not enough though!

thanks Anabelle!:)

heyamigo
11-16-2007, 07:33 AM
gee...nice of you to remind marik about this painful event from the past annabelle. :p just when he was getting over it... :(

Anabelle
11-16-2007, 07:52 AM
i didn't notice the time of the thread when Marik showed me on msn>0< then i just posted :P But seriously, i really want him to come over it :) there's a old Chinese saying that Good luck always comes after a trouble. x)

Fusoya
11-16-2007, 11:59 AM
oh shit....thats really sad, Marik
"irresponsible fan?cause i dont care of her stuff?"
no no, not at all.
Just place your stuff a place he wont find it next time, and you really gotta teach him a lesson, if you havent already

edit: just read the other pages...
I dont really know what to say :s,
It makes me upset to hear that your parents doesnt do anything with him either

Runner Simon
11-21-2007, 11:30 AM
You're missing them, that means you didn't care for Alizée's music, eh?

If it were my brother, whell that's a sad story.

SilentFox
11-21-2007, 11:34 AM
You're missing them, that means you didn't care for Alizée's music, eh?

If it were my brother, whell that's a sad story.

Would have to agree but sad to hear about that there Marik!

cocoroa
11-21-2007, 01:48 PM
that`s not an irresponsablility, that`s a bastard brother it`s just that
i know that you feel like shit but it`s just bad luck

REALLY IS BAD LUCK

i would`ve killed my brother if he did that

marik
11-21-2007, 11:06 PM
all im just gonna say is bad luck to me...

heyamigo
11-21-2007, 11:45 PM
yes stop bumping this thread so marik can finally put it to rest...

TheBarrett
09-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Thread revival:

Anyways Marik, is your brother still being a bitch? Or has he matured in the one year that has passed.
I'm an only child, so I have no clue of what children with siblings go through, but the reason my parents never conceived another child was because they wanted to focus on "the one", and that they were scared that I would kill or brutally hurt my sibling, I was 6, my parents thought I was evil then and they thought I needed help :p (this was my Megadeth/Slayer period).

I've never actually regret anything that i've done, i've done a lot of bad stuff a while back and I still do occasionally today, but I tend to look at it as a growing phase that is placed in your hands and is essential to decide the future.

As much as it's totally cool to act cool and wise, and to give advice to do so, i'd have to oblige on this.
If he is still the same, if he criticizes her, if he shows another inch to do harm to your Alizée collection (or anything that you own), then you destroy him, destroy him with anything.

The following are quotes from LaVey's Satanic Bible:

"Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek."
"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates."
"If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy"

This might contradict with the 9th commandment of LaVeyan Satanism:

"Do not harm little children."

But your brother certainly isn't a little kid (even age can be manipulated if it is for the succession of punishment and retribution.)

jung_adore_ALIZEE
09-25-2008, 09:03 PM
Thread revival:

Anyways Marik, is your brother still being a bitch? Or has he matured in the one year that has passed.
I'm an only child, so I have no clue of what children with siblings go through, but the reason my parents never conceived another child was because they wanted to focus on "the one", and that they were scared that I would kill or brutally hurt my sibling, I was 6, my parents thought I was evil then and they thought I needed help :p (this was my Megadeth/Slayer period).

I've never actually regret anything that i've done, i've done a lot of bad stuff a while back and I still do occasionally today, but I tend to look at it as a growing phase that is placed in your hands and is essential to decide the future.

As much as it's totally cool to act cool and wise, and to give advice to do so, i'd have to oblige on this.
If he is still the same, if he criticizes her, if he shows another inch to do harm to your Alizée collection (or anything that you own), then you destroy him, destroy him with anything.

The following are quotes from LaVey's Satanic Bible:

"Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek."
"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates."
"If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy"

This might contradict with the 9th commandment of LaVeyan Satanism:

"Do not harm little children."

But your brother certainly isn't a little kid (even age can be manipulated if it is for the succession of punishment and retribution.)
good stuff there i won't lie it makes me laugh

it may say you can't harm little children, but it doesn't say anything about tying them to a telephone poll in the middle of where ever

anywho if you didn't beat the living tar out of him for it at the time now will suffice and if he is still the same make it two living tar ridding beat downs (or even three or seven what ever suits your fancy)

PS: i would definitely be making the poor son of a b***h go to the landfill and scour the whole place until he found your stuff and then i would also make him buy you new ones (two copies even)

alizee lover
09-26-2008, 09:30 AM
I have a sister that doesnt like alizee either the only song she likes is jeam but i think she's starting to get fed up with it too:( i mean i only play it abot 100 times a day :D