PDA

View Full Version : A fun one: Backstage Youpidou

Deepwaters
05-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Ran across this little gem on YouTube the other day. It's more or less a video of a Youpidou researsal with the concert crew.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NejF9gZh2bI

It's not that great musically or visually, but what's fun is we get to see Alizée goofing for the camera, as well as some horsing around by the musicians. The bit at the very end is just a scream.

lefty12357
05-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I like it too. It's actually included on the en concert DVD. Every time I watch the DVD I end up watching all the bonus stuff too.

Deepwaters
05-29-2007, 10:47 PM
I've never been able to make the bonus stuff work, although I haven't tried since I changed DVD software. I'll have to try again, because I'm sure the DVD has much better resolution. Thanks for that tip.

brad
05-29-2007, 10:50 PM
sounds like someone hasn't bought the dvd ..

go sit in the corner for 30 mins. :p

CFHollister
05-29-2007, 11:05 PM
sounds like someone hasn't bought the dvd ..

go sit in the corner for 30 mins. :p

HAhahahaa! :D
I only participate on one other online forum, and it's not even remotely Alizée related. Still, on of the admin-type people on that forum is also named Brad and he uses that "Go sit in the corner!" line on people all the time. That just struck me (and only me) as a funny and awsome coincidence.

Oh... And go buy the DVD!

Deepwaters
05-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I've never been able to make the bonus stuff work, although I haven't tried since I changed DVD software. I'll have to try again, because I'm sure the DVD has much better resolution. Thanks for that tip.

Repeated for the reading-comprehension-challenged. I have the concert DVD. But thanks anyway. :p

CFHollister
05-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Repeated for the reading-comprehension-challenged. I have the concert DVD. But thanks anyway. :p

Then go buy a cheap DVD player, like I have, that will play PAL on your TV :p

Deepwaters
05-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Then go buy a cheap DVD player, like I have, that will play PAL on your TV :p

If I did that, I'd also have to get my TV out of storage. ;)

The new software did the trick. My old software would play the concert itself, but for some reason always froze up on the bonus stuff.

Now the bad part is, after watching the bonus material, I was really really really tempted to start up the concert too . . . which would have effectively torpedoed the writing I want to get done this evening.

I resisted, though. I'm proud of myself.

nurvonic
05-30-2007, 01:52 PM
screw all that pal dvd player software noise. i just use my xbox 360.

and i loved this little video on the dvd. but it didnt show much of alizee :(

lissa15
05-31-2007, 12:01 AM
i found a video of alizee wen she was 15... the site is http://youtube.com/watch?v=BeZMCCR_-Sw&mode=related&search=

rcs
06-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks Lisa. Been awhile since I've watched that video. I think it's refreshing to see Lili sing a song that's not from M or L influenced.

Drake498
06-01-2007, 05:36 PM
i found a video of alizee wen she was 15... the site is http://youtube.com/watch?v=BeZMCCR_-Sw&mode=related&search=

wow :wub: thats was amazing, and yes its nice to hear just s little something differenct from ML ;)

I'll post this in the other thread for early vids :D