PDA

View Full Version : Alizée En Concert

trofast
08-01-2006, 09:53 AM
How anyone can not love this woman, is beyond me! :o

Ok... the thing I'm curious about, is how many different concerts are used in this DVD? I've read here that people have noticed different haircuts and lengths, but the thing that caught my eye, was her left hand. First of all, she rarely uses it to hold the microphone, but when you do see it, you can't help but notice the ring on her finger. I stopped paying attention to it during "Toc De Mac". (In "Amélie M'a Dit" it's impossible not so see it (the ring).)

While watching the DVD, I started thinking about Robbie Williams. Hehe, strange ey? Well, not really. Cause although Alizée takes the crowd by storm, I kinda miss her talking to them. And that's how I started thinking about Mr. Williams. Cause his concert at Knebworth has to be (one of) the best concerts I've ever seen. Hmm, they haven't edited that out? I mean, if she actually did "chat" a bit in-between songs...

My favorite song of the concert(s)? Hmm... well, my favorite is still "Parler Tout Bas", but I think the "Moi Lolita" performance was really good. Nice energy. :)

PS: Damn, she looks so incredibly hot in that yellow outfit of hers! :D :o

cybersoil
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
How anyone can not love this woman, is beyond me!...

Like she said, If you don't then you must be gay!:D and she's 100% right!

-Cybersoil

dvtq
08-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Lol , a lot of girl like her too :D , and we still dont know Trofast's sex http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/320/cuoinghiengngaji3.gif

RadioactiveMan
08-01-2006, 12:30 PM
I noticed some sort of giant teddy bear being thrown onto the stage at :42 of Toc De Mac (http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=19) and some flowers being thrown not long after that.

Jchase
08-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I noticed some sort of giant teddy bear being thrown onto the stage at :42 of Toc De Mac (http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=19) and some flowers being thrown not long after that.

Ya I saw that on stage, I also saw an American flag on stage during Moi Lolita in Concert Im probably sure ya'll have already talked about that.

aFrenchie
08-01-2006, 12:36 PM
0:56 -> 0:59: She almost got one coming onto her :)

Jchase
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
0:56 -> 0:59: She almost got one coming onto her :)

Yea she like had to dodge it during the song, lol.

brad
08-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Ya I saw that on stage, I also saw an American flag on stage during Moi Lolita in Concert Im probably sure ya'll have already talked about that.

I saw that .. i was suprised to see it there. i was hoping she would pick it up and wrap herself up in it .. lol

aditya8617
08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I have the DVD but I never saw the bear being thrown and stuff, where did u get that?

dvtq
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM
let see it again carefully :) , on DVD it maybe 11:00 to 11:40 , chapter 4 : Toc de mac

Spartan500
08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
yeah with the bear was huge but it looked like someon tried to hit her with the lol and the parts I liked about her concert were the parts where she did certain things like in hey amigo how she stomped her foot. Also i forgot to mention like trofast said she looks incredibly hot in that yellow outfit.

Ben
08-01-2006, 10:18 PM
I actually know the guy who threw that up there. Dusty, an old member on AF. You can read his concert report on the fanpage to get all the details. :)

Anyway, yeah there definitely has been some banter with the audience cut out, though not that much. It varied from show to show, of course. And I'd say about 5 or so different performances, plus a rehearsal or two (read about one in Ron's concert report) were filmed for the DVD.

EDIT:
Link for those reports:
http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?content=press&language=en&year=Concert+Reports

Spartan500
08-02-2006, 02:26 AM
during what song is there an american flag i dont see but i do see the bear

aFrenchie
08-02-2006, 10:30 AM
I have the DVD but I never saw the bear being thrown and stuff, where did u get that?
Clic here: http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=19
Then keep an eye on the timer and wait for 0:42 and then 0:56

Jchase
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
I actually know the guy who threw that up there. Dusty, an old member on AF. You can read his concert report on the fanpage to get all the details. :)

Anyway, yeah there definitely has been some banter with the audience cut out, though not that much. It varied from show to show, of course. And I'd say about 5 or so different performances, plus a rehearsal or two (read about one in Ron's concert report) were filmed for the DVD.

EDIT:
Link for those reports:
http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?content=press&language=en&year=Concert+Reports

I just read the report, he seems like a nut heh.

Jchase
08-02-2006, 11:01 AM
during what song is there an american flag i dont see but i do see the bear

Moi-Lolita, live in concert on the DVD. I don't think it is on the videos on the website.

aditya8617
08-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Clic here: http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=19
Then keep an eye on the timer and wait for 0:42 and then 0:56
Alright I saw it, how did I not notice it before, maybe too foucsed on her. :rolleyes: Thanks though.

aditya8617
08-02-2006, 10:31 PM

EDIT:
Link for those reports:
How did u manage to read all those reports. I just can't.:confused:

Spartan500
08-02-2006, 10:31 PM
Moi-Lolita, live in concert on the DVD. I don't think it is on the videos on the website.
thanks i guess I gotta watch that performance over and look more closely

Ben
08-02-2006, 11:00 PM
How did u manage to read all those reports. I just can't.:confused:
Click one of the language flags to the right.

I just read the report, he seems like a nut heh.
Yup. :)

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 01:45 AM
I knew that, but they are so many and so long, how do u motivate to read all those long essays. Well if u can tell me there is some useful Alizee stuff that I can come to know about maybe I will surrive them.

Impurator
08-03-2006, 05:51 AM
http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?language=ger&content=showpress&id=212&lang=gb

That's the report in question, by Dusty. I thought it was a hilarious read, it reminded me a bit of my own adventures in Paris (at least the drunkenness and singing in the streets). It doesn't have much information about Alizée though.

aFrenchie
08-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Wow, this guy's quite impressive too:
http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.php?language=ger&content=showpress&id=214&lang=gb
He wasn't in heaven. He was way way higher!
Great read though. :D

Impurator
08-03-2006, 11:20 AM
I am so hoarding money as of now to go see her in concert next time she's touring :eek: I think I need to take up watching French TV too, I can't understand most of the interviews very well at all :(

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 01:14 PM
:( I understand none, where can I learn good enough french quickly, to understand what they are talking in interviews.

rcs
08-03-2006, 01:36 PM
I am so hoarding money as of now to go see her in concert next time she's touring :eek: I think I need to take up watching French TV too, I can't understand most of the interviews very well at all :(

Message to all fans: Please keep us posted about concert tour dates when and if that happens. For us americans, I feel some of us might actually spend big bucks to see her if only we have the chance.

brad
08-03-2006, 01:39 PM
i already have my tickets for the American Tour ...

>> get yours today!! (http://www.says-it.com/concertticket/) <<

http://moi-alizee.us/img/ticket2.jpg

rcs
08-03-2006, 01:48 PM
I almost fainted.:eek:

brad
08-03-2006, 01:53 PM

lol .. i wasnt going to put the link to the ticket generator, and pretend it was real ... but then I thought that would be too mean :p

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 02:46 PM
lol, Brad nice ticket! It almost got me.

aFrenchie
08-03-2006, 02:54 PM
:( I understand none, where can I learn good enough french quickly, to understand what they are talking in interviews.
What are you talking about? If it's about my link and the one above my post, they're both in English :confused:

@Brad, good joke :D

RadioactiveMan
08-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I feel privileged because I was forewarned.

I still think that I should call the San Diego Colliseum. Maybe I'll do it tonight if I don't get disconnected from the internet for two hours again.

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 03:22 PM
What are you talking about? If it's about my link and the one above my post, they're both in English :confused:

@Brad, good joke :D
I am not talking about ur links I am talking in general. I love watching french soccer league matches and ofcourse Alizee videos, and I then feel like I should learn French, but where and how is a big question as I want to learn fast.:(

aFrenchie
08-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I am not talking about ur links I am talking in general. I love watching french soccer league matches and ofcourse Alizee videos, and I then feel like I should learn French, but where and how is a big question as I want to learn fast.:(
I've heard a lot of good critics about this site:
http://french.about.com/
There's also 3 forums (3 skills) to speak French and ask for help. But it won't help about oral conversation of course...

Spartan500
08-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Nice ticket brad I thought it was real for a little bit

Impurator
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I still think classes are the easiest way to get started, since you're not motivating yourself, someone else is motivating you, hopefully testing you on the proper way to pronounce things, and grammar. Either high school or university classes... there are a few good audio CD sets on Amazon, as well. I suppose you can learn just by getting instructional books and having at it, but such a thing takes a lot of discipline. You will know you're making good progress when you sometimes dream in French :) Basically the more time you spend listening to or speaking it instead of English, per day, the faster you will learn. Immersion is very powerful. Just remember that hearing and speaking conversationally is much more difficult than reading and writing, don't get frustrated if it comes slowly!

aditya8617
08-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Patience:) , not my cup of tea but I will definitel try, I want to know French!

Matrix
08-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Notice that Alizee was careful not to walk on the american flag what was thrown onto the stage, very respectful... merci Alizee :)

aditya8617
08-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Well, I guess she dowsn't hate Americans then!

aFrenchie
08-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Well, I guess she dowsn't hate Americans then!
Why the hell would she? Do you think that the French hate the USA or American people??? They only dislike and disagree Bush's politic!

aditya8617
08-05-2006, 07:22 PM
I am at loss. I have been in US for about 2yrs now and I have never met a Bush liking person yet, even the outside wolrld hates him, how the hell did he win the election the second time.

aditya8617
08-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Why the hell would she? Do you think that the French hate the USA or American people??? They only dislike and disagree Bush's politic!

I didn't mean French hate Americans, before Bush came France was an ally of US so I know u hate Bush not America in general and that's with everyone I guess.

DJ_Greg
08-05-2006, 08:11 PM
I am at loss. I have been in US for about 2yrs now and I have never met a Bush liking person yet, even the outside wolrld hates him, how the hell did he win the election the second time.

That's because you live in a coastal city. The US is very large, with rather distinct cultural differences in various regions. Lately, though, these differences have collapsed into two polarized groups. You might have heard of "blue states" and "red states" - it's the red states that elected Bush both times, and I'm pretty sure Washington is a blue state. For example, if you lived in Texas (except Austin), you would be saying the opposite.

DJ_Greg
08-05-2006, 08:19 PM
I didn't mean French hate Americans, before Bush came France was an ally of US so I know u hate Bush not America in general and that's with everyone I guess.

Americans don't always distinguish between a government and its people. (This may be true everywhere, but I can only speak for my own country). So when the French opposed the US on the invasion of Iraq, lots of old anti-French sentiments were stirred up. Thus, I'm sure lots of people assume there's this mutual dislike between French people and American people, when that may not actually be true. What's interesting, though, is that Germany also opposed the US on the Iraq war, but only France suffered a backlash.

Ignoring the Iraq war for a minute, historically there has been an anti-French element in American culture. My sense is that this is because the French simply aren't as impressed with America as most Americans think they should be...but I could be completely off on that.

aFrenchie
08-05-2006, 08:25 PM
before Bush came France was an ally of US
The alliance between France and the USA never broke!
I'm not blind about the huge anti-French feeling in the USA though and I know about the gazillion of FuckFrance.com-like websites too. Maybe that sort of sites made you think there have been some official ruptures? Or even a same anti-American feeling in return? Don't worry, you won't find this sentiment in France! It's only about Bush... :)

@DJ_Greg: Agreed

Matrix
08-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Yes USA is very large.. 350 million last count I think. USA is mostly, the majority, a Conservative nation consisting of Christains who support Israel. The reason why BUSH got elected and reason why USA continues to support Israel.

Oh, and DJ Greg.. its the BLUE states that support BUSH.

Most Americans are grateful for France helping us in time of need... Revolutionary War... USA thanks France for Statue of Liberty and helping us win our Independence from Britain in revolutionary war... without France.. USA would still be under British rule.

DJ_Greg
08-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh, and DJ Greg.. its the BLUE states that support BUSH.

Noooo. Trust me. Blue = Democrat or liberal, Red = Republican or conservative.

Blue states: East and West coasts, Illinois
Red states: everything in the middle

Matrix
08-05-2006, 08:35 PM
You're right DJ Greg.. i got that backward... lol

rcs
08-06-2006, 04:18 AM
Ah! Politics. Think J'en Ai Marre...J'en Ai Marre :) ...All better now.

cybersoil
08-06-2006, 05:36 AM
I am at loss. I have been in US for about 2yrs now and I have never met a Bush liking person yet...

You have now... I like bush! I would have loved to have gotten ahold of Alizee's bush! So close but yet so far but that's another story.;)

... Think J'en Ai Marre...J'en Ai Marre...

I am... I am thinking J'en ai Marre! Where do you think the above thought came from?:D

-Cybersoil

nurvonic
08-06-2006, 06:48 AM
LOL naughty naughty cybersoil. thats a very interesting thought tho

dvtq
08-06-2006, 08:26 AM
as i said , he's a crazy man, very very dangerous man on this 4rum.

Ah! Politics. Think J'en Ai Marre...J'en Ai Marre ...All better now
Aime , Aime , Aime

cybersoil
08-06-2006, 03:05 PM
as i said , he's a crazy man, very very dangerous man on this 4rum...

Crazy?

Crazy for Alizee... YES!!! Just like the rest of you Alizee zombies.

Repeat after me... Stretch out your arms, close you eyes, walk slowly forward and say... Alizeeeee... Alizeeeeee... J'Taime, Alizeeeeeee.....

Translated as: Alizeeeee... Alizeeeeee... I Love You, Alizeeeeeee.....

Dangerous?

Only to people who bad mouth Alizee. They had better watch out or I'll get my gay friend, Todd, after their asses!
He, he, he.:D

-Cybersoil

dvtq
08-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Crazy?
Dangerous?

Only to people who bad mouth Alizee. They had better watch out or I'll get my gay friend, Todd, on their asses!
He, he, he.:D

-Cybersoil
lol , everytime i read your post i became crazy about Alizée and want to go to Frane as soon as i can , that's why you are dangerous :D , maybe just for me.

and .... about.... your friend ..... hope he will be nice :)

aditya8617
08-06-2006, 10:28 PM
ok, I get all the political stuff now, I am not very aware of the politics between USA and Europe and inside it. But personally I am a neutral when it comes to this.

RadioactiveMan
08-06-2006, 11:46 PM
France might not have a problem with Americans, but don't worry- Canadians still hate you. :-p

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 12:30 AM
France might not have a problem with Americans, but don't worry- Canadians still hate you. :-p

LOL thanks radioactiveman we hate u too. we should take over canada and become imperialist

DJ_Greg
08-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Haha. The U.S. doesn't need to take over Canada to become imperialist... ;)

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 12:37 AM
good point. what the hell was i thinking

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 12:52 AM
lol my summer school teacher said that the same thing that happened to rome or greece is gonna happen to us if we keep having C+ presidents

rcs
08-07-2006, 04:08 AM
If Alizee had a concert in Canada, they'd be my best friend and I'd go see her. Hell, I don't even hate Canada, they got some hot women there too. In fact, I'm done with all the hatin'. Alizee changed all that for me. :)

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Hell... I live near Seattle which is located very close to Canada. Every night we sneek out under the cover of darkness and launch a few Katyusha rockets at Vancouver B.C. then run like hell. :D

Yes, we love our Canadians. Love to fuck with them, that is. Notice I say, "Our" Canadians. That's because we own their asses and they know it! :D ;) He, he, he...

-Cybersoil

rcs
08-07-2006, 05:55 AM
Katyusha rockets?...Do they make a loud boom in the sky or when they hit the ground? Never heard of them. Sounds like fun. :D

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 06:32 AM
Katyusha rockets?...Do they make a loud boom in the sky or when they hit the ground? Never heard of them. Sounds like fun. :D

Haven't you been watching the news lately? Katyusha rockets are what Hesballah has been firing into Israel (from southern Beruit) over the last 3 weeks. It's one of the reasons they are now at war.

-Cybersoil

aFrenchie
08-07-2006, 06:55 AM
I'm 100% sure she'll go sing in Quebec someday (I mean not elsewhere in Canada), in a TV show at least. Quebecers are like French cousins and they all speak (a funny) French :) . Right now the USA don't "attract" her though (like she said).

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Right now the USA don't "attract" her though (like she said).

true Frenchie, but she said that almost 3 years ago. Maybe her opinion has changed since then, or so i would like to think

rcs
08-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Haven't you been watching the news lately? Katyusha rockets are what Hesballah has been firing into Israel (from southern Beruit) over the last 3 weeks. It's one of the reasons they are now at war.

-Cybersoil

Nope. I've been busy with the move. The war I know about, but haven't been tuned in specifically about the rockets (no T.V. right now). I've got my priorities mixed up...Alizee is the bomb.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 08:05 AM
... Alizee is the bomb...

You damm straight about that!!!!

-Cybersoil

aFrenchie
08-07-2006, 08:24 AM
true Frenchie, but she said that almost 3 years ago. Maybe her opinion has changed since then, or so i would like to think
That would be great! The biggest problem is that there would be like 100 people at the max at each concert and she knows it. You should try to make her better known there before. Go on Brad! :)

garçoncanadien
08-07-2006, 09:26 AM
I would love to attend a concert in Québec! Right at home, and no language barrier except the accent, like aFrenchie says :)

Shep
08-07-2006, 01:44 PM
May I get in the political safety tree for just a second? (Meaning we can express opinions without fear of having some one of an opposing opinion dislike you or think less of you.)

I voted for Bush and I support him on about 65% of the things he says. I do feel betrayed on a few issues, which has made me no longer support him but verify his stance from topic to topic. I can't say I support him anymore, but I can't say I am against him.

But, he is just an example of how vile politics really is. No one will ever change their opinion, no one keeps their promises, and all politicians suck. I've given up on politics and I'll only vote for the guy whose less likely to get me killed in a nuclear explosion.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
I voted for Bush too. Fuck the terrorists and "Damm the torpedos (Democrats), full speed ahead!"

But that being said, I still like Alizee's bush better. :D

-Cybersoil

PS

I'm an Independant.

Torpedos refers to Democrats always trying to torpedo our efforts in fighting the terrorists.

aditya8617
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Shouldn't Bush attack France as French have a bomb more dangerous than a nuclear one.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Shouldn't Bush attack France as French have a bomb more dangerous than a nuclear one.
lol alizee definitly is a WMD

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah... but she's our bomb. Bomb doesn't seem to fit her description very well so how about Hydrogen Thermonuclear Device? It describes her effect upon men more accurately. :)

She's an HTD-WMD :D

-Cybersoil

Shep
08-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah... but she's our bomb. Bomb doesn't seem to fit her description very well. How about Hydrogen Thermonuclear device? It describes her effect upon men more accurately. :)

-Cybersoil

How about the secret to thermonuclear fusion? Her hotness could create a sun like the one doc oc made in Spiderman 2.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
yeah and were attracted to her like all the metal was to that thing but we wouldn't want to drown her

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
How about the secret to thermonuclear fusion? Her hotness could create a sun like the one doc oc made in Spiderman 2.
Your going to have to find something a lot hotter than that to describe the heat that Alizee gives off. But I don't know what.

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
yup she is hotter then a fresh box of pizza from papa jojns

Shep
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Your going to have to find something a lot hotter than that to describe the heat that Alizee gives off. But I don't know what.

-Cybersoil

A quasar? Red giant? White dwarf?

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:50 PM
A quasar? Red giant? White dwarf?
Maybe a combo? That little dance she does could heat the Earth for years if she put her mind to it.

-Cybersoil

Shep
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
How about a black hole?

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:53 PM
How about a black hole?
I'm stayin' away from that quote. And I thought that my Alizee-Bush quote was bad.

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm stayin' away from that quote. And I thought that my Alizee-Bush quote was bad.

-Cybersoil
what how you figured hers was better

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
... What, how you figured hers was better.
If her bush is anything like her tits then she's got nothing to worry about. Sorry for the raunchiness. Sorry Alizee...

-Cybersoil

Shep
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply anything like that, mate. It was meant to be an analogy of her personality/beauty and the effect is has on men.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I know... like I said, gotta fill it with something interesting to keep the conversation going.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
I know... like I said, gotta fill it with something interesting to keep the conversation going.
yeah just like you said earlier with no new news we gotta talk about something

Shep
08-07-2006, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if Ali never came to this site. Can't blame her really. Then again, dunno if they get this bad on the sites she does visit, so whatever.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Brad is going to have to set up a Java client to make it very easy for people to chat. Rather than these reply to posts.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
I thought he already did

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
No... not a Java client. He put info in a reply about IRC (Internet Relay Chat) but not a Java client. A java client is very easy to use, quick, and can be ran from within the browser. But it would take extra work to set up. I'm sure that he's very busy but if he ever has a chance to set up a Java client I'm sure it would be greatly used and appreciated.

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 03:54 PM
We had better calm it down. I just noticed that we now have a female (Madrid2260) that just joined the site. We wouldn't want her to think we're a bunch of freaks or would we? Better wait for that Java client. Guess I had better start watching what my fingers type, heh?

-Cybersoil

aditya8617
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Don't let gals restrict ur creativity cyber!

A chat client would be fun to have, but then none of us will be doing that much of posting and all of those not chatting at a moment will miss the fun.

dvtq
08-07-2006, 08:51 PM
everyday check it , only 4 men :) , use that chat just for fun , i'm sure we wont talk too much about Alizée .
@Cyberus : oh, why you dont do it before :D

Ben
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
No... not a Java client. He put info in a reply about IRC (Internet Relay Chat) but not a Java client.
You can access the AF IRC channel via a Java applet, feel free to use that:
http://chat.alizee-fanpage.com/

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 10:14 PM
i think i suggested this a long time ago, but no one was interested :(

RadioactiveMan
08-08-2006, 01:27 AM
We could always make a thread to post the best things that happen in the chat room if it becomes an issue. Then everyone could enjoy it if they're there or not.

Spartan500
08-08-2006, 01:29 AM
We could always make a thread to post the best things that happen in the chat room if it becomes an issue. Then everyone could enjoy it if they're there or not.
yeah some spam threads and nurvonic I supported your idea

aFrenchie
08-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Yea she like had to dodge it during the song, lol.
Just found this avatar at Alizee-forum (French section):
http://www.alizee-forum.com/images/avatars/755104514447e7077790ce.gif

rcs
08-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Nice catch.:p

Spartan500
08-10-2006, 12:11 PM
yeah its a cool gif I haven't seen that one before

edit: yeah It's cool how she didn't let it bother her

nurvonic
08-10-2006, 12:12 PM
lol that was awesome. i bet the person who threw that was one happy mofoer

aditya8617
08-10-2006, 12:51 PM
that's an awasome gif, a great catch and even the throw, everything is nice around her!

aFrenchie
08-10-2006, 02:55 PM
a great catch and even the throw
I'm not sure the person who threw it wanted to disturb her though.

nurvonic
08-10-2006, 03:28 PM
she puts her arm up just in the nick of time. if she didnt then the thing woulda bounced right off her shoulder

riva2model64
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
She has athletic skills. I knew it from the start.

Bob
08-13-2006, 03:58 AM
haha i never saw the little bear but it wasnt easy to miss the big one the first time i watched it, im getting the dvd on tuesday so i can talkj about the flag then =)

Kenneth
08-13-2006, 04:14 AM
She has athletic skills. I knew it from the start.

She trains myui thai. Probably to defend against the flying teddy bears.

aditya8617
08-13-2006, 06:13 AM
What's myui thai?

RadioactiveMan
08-13-2006, 06:21 AM
Thai boxing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muay_Thai

I'm not sure how well a 5'3", 100 lbs girl would do in a fight, but I'm sure that she has no shortage of champions to wage war in her name.

rcs
08-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Muay Tai is martial arts (like kick boxing) from Thailand. They use a lot of elbows and knees to strike.

Didn't Alizee ever kick box? I've seen it on two occasions where she kicks head height (making of Jen ai Marre vid and a random pic somewhere on this site).

Also, is she a yoga practioner? I've also seen a pic here on this site where she's got her legs crossed in one of those yoga positions.

She's definitely in shape.

aditya8617
08-13-2006, 06:27 AM
If she can do all this stuff, why does she want to be a JBG, she is even better than JB! They should probably make a special series with Alizee as the lead character!

rcs
08-13-2006, 06:31 AM
If she can do all this stuff, why does she want to be a JBG, she is even better than JB! They should probably make a special series with Alizee as the lead character!

Hey! Now there's an idea. :) We could see Alizee on the big screen. Hell, make it a weekly show and throw in a movie too.

bt_bird_90
08-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Hey! Now there's an idea. :) We could see Alizee on the big screen. Hell, make it a weekly show and throw in a movie too.

If they shot a movie only showing Alizée catching teddy bears tor two hours, I'd pay money to see it!

Bob
08-13-2006, 02:49 PM
If they shot a movie only showing Alizée catching teddy bears tor two hours, I'd pay money to see it!
rofl i would "meditate" over that video
(http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=216&page=2)

DJ_Greg
08-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Man...I ordered Alizée En Concert 18 days ago from an eBay seller, and it still hasn't arrived! This is not good...

Bob
08-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Man...I ordered Alizée En Concert 18 days ago from an eBay seller, and it still hasn't arrived! This is not good...

i orderd a alizee poster on ebay about 8 days ago, it hasnt come either =0 dont trust ebay =) my en concert is supposed to come on tuesday from amazon.fr :p

DJ_Greg
08-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I probably won't order from them again. This is the second time it's taken forever for me to get something from eBay. Amazon and Tower Records take only a few days, tops.

aditya8617
08-14-2006, 07:03 AM
Yea, amazon is the best, but e-bay is probably cheaper sometimes.

dvtq
08-14-2006, 07:11 AM
cannot find a good stuf of Alizée on ebay , oh, only poster :)
aditya you stay up too late

riva2model64
08-14-2006, 11:22 AM
i look for Alizée shirts on the ebay, but can't find none

Bob
08-14-2006, 01:16 PM
cannot find a good stuf of Alizée on ebay , oh, only poster :)
aditya you stay up too late

aditya doesn't stay up late are u kidding me? im always up later than he is and posting till at least 4am, (cept last night i was at a party:cool: )
and i also ordered the poster on ebay but it still hasnt come...grrr

dvtq
08-14-2006, 05:41 PM
aditya doesn't stay up late are u kidding me? im always up later than he is and posting till at least 4am, (cept last night i was at a party:cool: )

if 4am is not late for a 14 years old kid like you , and have a party at that time , wow , ..... lol . summer time, you can :D
Ebay is not the place to waste money :D without experiences , your lesson. the only best i can get from that is the box contain all CD of Graceful Dead

Bob
08-14-2006, 11:56 PM
i know 4am is not late, my bedtime as of now ( or so my parents say ) is noon, no joke =) and are you saying that box set is better than the alizée poster?

Spartan500
08-14-2006, 11:58 PM
no I think dvtq is saying that that is his only expierence with ebay

Bob
08-14-2006, 11:59 PM
well dvtq you should buy that lonely poster before someone else does... then you can say that an alizée poster is the best thing you've bought on ebay =)

aditya8617
08-15-2006, 12:35 AM

I told in some post that I sleep every alternate day and when I sleep it is usually around 4-6 am. Today is the day I won't be sleeping.

Bob
08-15-2006, 03:08 AM
I told in some post that I sleep every alternate day and when I sleep it is usually around 4-6 am. Today is the day I won't be sleeping.

heh lets see who wont be sleeping:cool:

DJ_Greg
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Update on my En Concert fiasco: contacted the seller, who agreed to ship another copy of the DVD to me. Which means, somewhere in the U.S., there is a lost copy of Alizée En Concert floating around...

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Update on my En Concert fiasco: contacted the seller, who agreed to ship another copy of the DVD to me. Which means, somewhere in the U.S., there is a lost copy of Alizée En Concert floating around...

i don't think the En Concert DVD is "lost". i think there was an "error" in the shipping and handling

that is, it must have got pocketed by the UPS guy, and the whole UPS store is enjoying your En Concert DVD that you pay for

oh yeah, and sorry about your En Concert disc not arrive, you must feel sad

DJ_Greg
08-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Well, it was insured by the seller, so he gets his money back, and I'm getting another copy shipped to me.

So really the carrier (UPS/FedEx/whoever) paid for it...and I just paid in lost time (18 days since I ordered it).

One of these days, I will be able to watch En Concert on my TV...

Bob
08-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, it was insured by the seller, so he gets his money back, and I'm getting another copy shipped to me.

So really the carrier (UPS/FedEx/whoever) paid for it...and I just paid in lost time (18 days since I ordered it).

One of these days, I will be able to watch En Concert on my TV...

gaah mine should come soon.... if it doesnt.....grrrrr

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 10:16 PM
i feel your guys pain
i too recently purchased an item off of ebay that is not coming
i pay for the item the instant i win the bid, it cost me $117

7 days and no response from the seller

ugh

Bob
08-15-2006, 10:18 PM
i feel your guys pain
i too recently purchased an item off of ebay that is not coming
i pay for the item the instant i win the bid, it cost me $117

7 days and no response from the seller

ugh

out of the 9 things i have purchased online all from 3 weeks ago, 5 have come

riva2model64
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
did you report (of the ebay-related purchases you made that you didn't get) those bad sellers to ebay?

click here to see the bad seller policy (http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html)

and click here to report a bad seller (http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=InlineSelfHelpWebfor m&wftype=2016&rcode=IV%25P20073&subject=Seller%20Non-Performance&bcrumb=+Home+%3E+Help+Topics+%3E%A0Rules+and+Polic ies%A0%3E%A0Rules+for+Sellers%A0%3E%A0Seller+Non-Performance&instruction=&expirationDate=)

Bob
08-15-2006, 10:45 PM
did you report (of the ebay-related purchases you made that you didn't get) those bad sellers to ebay?

click here to see the bad seller policy (http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html)

and click here to report a bad seller (http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=InlineSelfHelpWebfor m&wftype=2016&rcode=IV%25P20073&subject=Seller%20Non-Performance&bcrumb=+Home+%3E+Help+Topics+%3E%A0Rules+and+Polic ies%A0%3E%A0Rules+for+Sellers%A0%3E%A0Seller+Non-Performance&instruction=&expirationDate=)

ill give em like 3 more days