PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy

Jess
06-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Ok, I know there's some here who like final fantasy. Which is your favorite, and why? What did you think of the movies? I personaly like FF. VIII, I really liked the look of the characters. The movies I think were lacking, I guess I was expecting more........ :cool:

Here's a clip I ran across of FF. X sometime last year, and I thought it was great. I know there's a ton of variations,
but this one's my fav. What can I say, I'm a sensible kind of guy, besides I can see Alizee playing Yuna's part and me Tidus......... ;)

<div><object width="520" height="362"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/2fGxWJSofwhCM5xhK"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/2fGxWJSofwhCM5xhK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="520" height="362" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsa7c_final-fantasy-x-youre-beautiful">Final Fantasy X - You're Beautiful</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Soccarfr">Soccarfr</a></i></div>

SupaKrupa
06-04-2007, 10:56 PM
I enjoyed the FF series.

It's been years since I'ved played either but I'd have to say I enjoyed 10 the most.

Edit: Why? I can't say right now, but I just remember it being the most fun.

Joey_adore_Jung
06-04-2007, 11:48 PM
ahh hwell technically the last Final Fantasy guy ever was FF10 for they never make a number two on the same storyline and same characters and that is around the time the first i think director left Sony to retire, and if you want my Favorite i have to say it really has to be FFVII i just think Cloud is the best, i see him as the solitude guy who grew up too fast and tries to remain emotionless as me which is me but i opened up a little bit these last few months, plus i am hardcore on the games so i have all the summons and activated weapons for # 7-10, XII is actually pretty good with some cool characters just not my favorite.

heyamigo
06-05-2007, 01:26 AM
i think i'm the only person i know that's never played any FF game.

fsquared
06-05-2007, 01:42 AM
I've never either.

Drake498
06-05-2007, 02:44 AM
:rolleyes: (this thread comes about every now and then)
I guess i'll go with FF7
Movies = crap
Advent Children was pretty good tho...

c-dawg777
06-05-2007, 04:30 AM
ahh hwell technically the last Final Fantasy guy ever was FF10 for they never make a number two on the same storyline and same characters and that is around the time the first i think director left Sony to retire,

Hironobu Sakaguchi did retire from Squaresoft (Square-Enix sux! Reason one of why he left), however, shortly after he basically got bored and went to work for microsoft. In fact his first game for microsoft is about to be released in the US (its already out in Japan). The storyline to Blue Dragon is by Hiro, music by Nobuo Uematsu also from Final Fantasy, but character designs are by Akira Toriyama the artist for Dragon Ball Z, soooo it sounds like a great game as far as im concerned.
As for which FF was the best... all up to ten were great, but the VIIth time is the charm in mine and most of the rest of the worlds oppinion.

LiliFan788
06-05-2007, 09:26 AM
My favorite games in the Final Fantasy series are Final Fantasy IV (FFII US) & Final Fantasy VI (FFIII US) originally released on the Super Nintendo. I really like the characters & storylines of those games, the awesome music by Nobuo Uematsu, and of course, the gameplay. I've never played Final Fantasy VII, but I hopefully will play it someday.

LiliFan788
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
PS- To play Final Fantasy IV the way it was meant to played, play it on Final Fantasy Chronicles for Playstation, or the Game Boy Advance version. Both have much better translations than the original SNES version, and they're uncensored and more challenging!

neoteny
06-05-2007, 09:53 AM
morning! i love all the final fantasies. but if i had ta choose id choose 7. yep. just like everyone would. anyway i loved 7 8 10. right now im playing 12 and i think i have over 60 hours worth of playtime. my peeps are all above level 40. im in archadia. ff 10 i put 120 hrs of play. what else...let me hold you let me hold please make up your mind! let me kiss you let me kiss you..........i'll be back

JCC
06-05-2007, 10:01 AM

i've also never even played a single FF game before. People tell me im missing out....but whatever. Never really got into FF.

Drake498
06-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I've never really been into the whole Final Fantasy series, the only reason i've played a couple is becuase a couple of my friends used to be all into it and they told me i had to play it, so i tried it... but honestly, i'm not a fan of it... and i never would have played them otherwise... meh...