PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Tagged.com SCAM!

CFHollister
06-05-2007, 10:12 AM
I have recieved a number of emails from members of this site claiming to be through a site called tagged.com, a supposed friend netweorking site. This operation is a scam and you can read a report here: http://www.istokpavlovic.com/blog/?p=5

I'm sure the members from whom I have gotten these emails were themselves unwittnigly fooled by this scam as well. If you have already registered at "tagged.com" please at the very least change your password on your email account since this information is given out during registration. If you get such an email, delete it even though it may contain a real photo of the person it is from.

neoteny
06-05-2007, 10:15 AM
heads up! gotcha.

Drake498
06-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Haven't gotten one, but merci anyhow, i'll be sure to know now ;)

thats amazazazing
06-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I have recieved a number of emails from members of this site claiming to be through a site called tagged.com, a supposed friend netweorking site. This operation is a scam and you can read a report here: http://www.istokpavlovic.com/blog/?p=5

I'm sure the members from whom I have gotten these emails were themselves unwittnigly fooled by this scam as well. If you have already registered at "tagged.com" please at the very least change your password on your email account since this information is given out during registration. If you get such an email, delete it even though it may contain a real photo of the person it is from.

last night when you told me about it, it sounded bad when you said it asked for your email password lol ^_^

Joey_adore_Jung
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
all i have to say is "HA I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHInG LIKE THAT, I GET PARANOID WHEN PEOPLE SEND ME SOMETHING THAT I HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ASKS FOR THAT INFORMATION!" anyways thx for proving my paranoia correct.

lefty12357
06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Well you know what Johnny Fever said, "When everybody's out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking".

painbringer
06-06-2007, 05:02 AM
oh man thx dude i just got 2 tagged spams from a writer friend of mine. it probably wasnt even from him then lol.