PDA

View Full Version : Wow....Amazing.....

OGRE
06-15-2007, 06:00 PM
This guy is good...and the surprise factor is priceless. Very moving.

http://www.break.com/index/singer-amazes-crowd.html

Drake498
06-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Scenerio: A great story from the show Britains Got Talent. The audience has little expectation for this cell phone salesman until he brings them to their feet with an incredible performance of an extremely difficult song.

It's pretty funny how you want to feel sorry for him at first, then the judges looks are like,"oh great this is going to suck" and he just blows the doors off. good for him.
^And i really couldn't have said it better myself ;)
Thats was pretty astonishing :D

SpeedShift
06-15-2007, 06:34 PM
That. Is. Incredible. :eek:
I read the title of the movie and yet I still wasn't ready for that... :blink:
Thanks for posting it up OGRE! :)

heyamigo
06-15-2007, 07:32 PM
wow at first, i was saying to myself he looks like the british equivalent of william hung. but yea he shocked everyone with his opera.

CFHollister
06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Two things I really enjoyed about the clip:
*This man getting up in front of crowd which had very low expectations of him based on his job, delivering a stellar performnce, and finally, apparently, getting teh recognition he deserves. He put himself on the line, delivered, and was justly recognized.
*To see a contemporary audience be able to appreciate the artistry and skill of such operetic singing, in Britain at least.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
06-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Wow, he has such a great voice.

OGRE
06-15-2007, 09:30 PM
And one of his following performances is even better....

http://www.break.com/index/cellphone-salesman-does-it-again.html

Every woman I've shown this to is crying by the time it ends. It takes a lot for me to keep my composure, and I'm an alpha macho type. Very moving. I don't follow opera or particularly care for it, but I would go and see this guy perform.

aditya8617
06-15-2007, 09:33 PM
He sounded really good very much like a real opera singer would sound. I was thinking exactly like the judges, "yea right opera" but he was amazing.

Fusoya
06-15-2007, 09:44 PM
wow, I got the chills down my arms and back when I saw clip nr.2 .
Really amazing!
Im not listening to opera, but this guy is really fantastic.
I would love to hear more from him in the future ;)

lead2gold
06-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Not an opera fan at all, but he was very, very good. I was impressed.

thats amazazazing
06-16-2007, 12:24 AM
hes good, but they haven't told the correct story.

Paull Pott's isn't "just a cell phone salesman" or w/e, has trained with some of the best operatic teachers in Italy, and he has toured italy before, and he has worked with pavarotti, if you guys want to be impressed go watch pavarotti on youtube :)

Chommpers
06-16-2007, 02:25 AM
I never really watched any kind of opera really. but that guy can really sing. After watching this video I surfed around youtube and found a lot more videos from Britains Got Talent and there are some others that are really great with touching stories or just charming as hell. I found a channel of a guy who has a lot of good videos so check it out, but there are more than are on his channel. Here's the link anyway http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=MikeyVjv&p=r . Also thanks for making this topic otherwise I would never have got to see these video's so enjoy.

paleddy62
06-16-2007, 02:53 AM
Was really impressed with the 6 year old girl....thanks.:)