PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Chatelain; USA welcomes you

Matrix
08-05-2006, 04:52 PM
This is a thread for all things Jeremy Chatelain... afterall he is the husband of our beloved Alizee. Here is the official website link for Jeremy Chatelain...

http://jeremychatelain.artistes.universalmusic.fr/ Brad or Snatcher42 or aFrenchie help me if this isn't the official website for Jeremy.

Jeremy is part of the family so to speak, and has a place here I believe. If we respect Alizees husband, then it stands to reason that Alizee will also respect this website.

Alizee has married Jeremy and they have a beautiful daughter, Anny-Lee born Avril 29, 2005. We are jealous of Jeremy but at the same time he is our friend and we welcome him to this website with open arms.

Feel free to post your rants / raves about Jeremy Chatelain here and maybe we all can understand Jeremy Chatelain a little better. :)

brad
08-05-2006, 05:02 PM
This is a thread for all things Jeremy Chatelain... afterall he is the husband of our beloved Alizee. Here is the official website link for Jeremy Chatelain...

http://jeremychatelain.artistes.universalmusic.fr/ Snatcher42 help me if this isn't the official website for Jeremy.

Jeremy is part of the family so to speak, and has a place here I believe. If we respect Alizees husband, then it stands to reason that Alizee will also respect this website.

Alizee has married Jeremy and they have a beautiful daughter, Anny-Lee born Avril 29, 2005. We are jealous of Jeremy but at the same time he is our friend and we welcome him to this website with open arms.

Feel free to post your rants / raves about Jeremy Chatelain here and maybe we all can understand Jeremy Chatelain a little better. :)

hmm .. interesting plan, i like your style .. lol

can't say I am interested in him at all (or any other french singers) .. but I think I see where you are going with this. here is a link to his blog ..

http://varietesfrancaises.blogspot.com/

(translated to english)
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://varietesfrancaises.blogspot.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://varietesfrancaises.blogspot.com/%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

aFrenchie
08-05-2006, 05:21 PM
The very few I've seen him interviewed on TV, he really sounds like a moron. And I really mean it! :(

aditya8617
08-05-2006, 07:13 PM
You need to start taking an interest in Jeremy, Brad. Afterall he is going to launch Alizee now.

I don't know much about Jeremy except that he is Alizee's husband and probably released an album sometime back. in general I like all French, all becoz of soccer.

Matrix
08-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Jeremy Chatelain was in Star Academy 2... similar to American Idol ( thank you Sprtan500 ) in USA... Jeremy was very popular with the fans.. his charisma won people over.

Spartan500
08-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Jeremy Chatelain was in Star Academy 2... similar to Big Brother in USA... Jeremy was very popular with the fans.. his charisma won people over.
I thought star academy was more like american idol

Gatchaman
08-06-2006, 02:49 AM
If Alizee's next album is a success an the music is good, then I'll respect Jeremy. If not, then I'll blame him for ruining her career. :mad:

rcs
08-06-2006, 02:55 AM
Brilliant thinking Matrix.;) We want Alizee to come to this website. Everyone email or post to Jeremy's website and casually drop www.moi-alizee.us in the post as to how we learned of his website. Maybe, she'll be reading over his shoulder.:D Then let's hope for the best.

dvtq
08-06-2006, 03:18 AM
If Alizee's next album is a success an the music is good, then I'll respect Jeremy. If not, then I'll blame him for ruining her career.
let pray http://dvtquan.googlepages.com/caunguyen.gifhttp://dvtquan.googlepages.com/caunguyen.gifhttp://dvtquan.googlepages.com/caunguyen.gif
i wont blame you ,just go to Paris and use Aka47 to ..... :cool: if .... damn, never happen.

rcs
08-06-2006, 04:14 AM
Hey, I went to Jeremy's website, specifically the forum section. I would like to know what kind of people and the mentality of the people who post there. Maybe aFrenchie can give us an idea. All I saw (that I could recognize) were a bunch of exclamation marks (!). Seems that it could be a rough crowd to post any positive comments. aFrenchie please help if you could. It might not be a good idea to post about our existence.

Gatchaman
08-06-2006, 05:33 AM
I did some digging around and found this.

HELMET RETURN TO THEIR ROOTS WITH ‘MONOCHROME’ OUT JULY 18 ON WARCON RECORDS; BAND CONFIRMED AS VANS WARPED TOUR HEADLINER

Forefathers of the post-hardcore/punk genre, HELMET will return July 18 with MONOCHROME, marking their first release on Warcon Records, one of the leading post-hardcore/punk labels in the industry today. This summer, the band - founding vocalist/guitarist PAGE HAMILTON, guitarist CHRIS TRAYNOR and new members, drummer MIKE JOST and bassist JEREMY CHATELAIN - will play to thousands of music lovers across North America as a main stage-headlining act on the Vans Warped Tour from June 15 through August 13. The album’s first single “Gone” will arrive at radio in late June.

http://www.helmetmusic.com/

Could Alizee be coming to the US to watch and support her hubby or is she maybe here already? Or is this a different Jeremy?

Pirate515
08-06-2006, 07:58 AM
The very few times I've seen him interviewed on TV, he really sounds like a moron. And I really mean it! :(From what I've heard, he did sound and act like a complete moron before he met Alizee, but has been talking and acting smarter (or at least has been trying to) since they started going out. I guess being around Alizee did put some common sense into him.

About his music, I've heard a few tunes, IMO they are OK, but not great. Plus I got this distinct feeling that I've heard something similar before.

Pirate515
08-06-2006, 08:02 AM
I did some digging around and found this.

http://www.helmetmusic.com/

Could Alizee be coming to the US to watch and support her hubby or is she maybe here already? Or is this a different Jeremy?This is a different Jeremy Chatelain. I remember a while ago I tried searching Google for him and most of the results that came up were about that other Jeremy. If you are looking for Alizee's Jeremy, you are better off searching French sites.

Impurator
08-06-2006, 08:12 AM
I browsed the forums at Jeremy's site briefly and in particular read one where someone had asked what people thought about a duet with Alizée on his next album and the general response seemed to be "bah, Alizée..." The most level-headed comment was approximately "This is a Jeremy forum, not an Alizée forum, so even if he is unfortunately associated with her we are focused on him." So... kinda seems like an inverted version of the atmosphere here ;)

Pirate515
08-06-2006, 08:19 AM
I thought Star Academy was more like American Idol.From what I've heard, it's actually far more interesting than American Idol. All those star wannabes live together, and a few times throughout the show a few accomplished artists drop by to help, coach and hang out with the contestants. I believe Alizee was a guest on French Star Academy quite a few times (I think during Seasons 2 + 3).

BTW, Jeremy got kicked out from Star Academy 2 for lying about his age, but still managed to get a recording contract later, just like some of the American Idol contestants who didn't make it all the way to the top.

dvtq
08-06-2006, 08:41 AM
i'm doubt of this , you will smile when meet JR , but who know what will happen when he alone with you guys http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1968/006ut4.gif
lol , he look funny in star academy.

Spartan500
08-06-2006, 11:54 AM
We should all go to jeremy's forum and start turning it into a alizee forum lol also pirate I think there is a show more like star academy on one of the basic channels like 5,7, or 11

cybersoil
08-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm not the least bit a Jeremy fan but he is Alizee's true love and husband so I personally wouldn't do anything to mess his forum up, therefore, possibly hurting her in the process. His fans need a place to talk too, just like we do.

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-06-2006, 02:37 PM
its a joke cybersoil but what is funny is that this is supposed to be a nice to jeremy thread but were saying hes a moron but guess what hes a moron who has alizee LOL cause im joking cybersoil lol

Pirate515
08-06-2006, 03:38 PM
also pirate I think there is a show more like star academy on one of the basic channels like 5,7, or 11There actually was a show on ABC called "The One: Making a Music Star", which was an adaptation of Star Academy produced by Endemol USA (US branch of a Dutch production company that originally came up with the idea). Unfortunately, it turned out to be the worst flop in the history of the American TV. It was canceled after only 4 episodes have aired, which is a real shame, since Star Academy is doing great in over 50 countries. Its name varies from country to country, but it's the same concept.

I personally do not understand what the big fuss with "American Idol" is, the US is very far behind Europe when it comes to things like that. Singing/performing contests were have been shown on European TV for ages. Our Alizee was discovered at one of them.

cybersoil
08-06-2006, 03:52 PM
I totally agree!

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-06-2006, 04:15 PM
I know she was discovered at one and I totally agree with you on the whole american idol thing

aFrenchie
08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Maybe aFrenchie can give us an idea.
Oops I figure out that you all want to be nice with Jérémy at all costs in this forum in case of a (unlikely) visit of him or her here! As I would have only negative things to say (and no I'm not in love with Alizée, so not jealous either :) ), I won't intervene more in this thread.
Brad: if they are embarrassing you can remove both this post and my first one in this thread if you want.

aditya8617
08-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Are we all forced to like Jeremy cause we like Alizee?

cybersoil
08-06-2006, 10:33 PM
... and no I'm not in love with Alizée, so not jealous either :)...

WHAT!!!!! Not in Love with Alizee???

You either have balls of steel or are Gay. Tell me, which one is it? Because I don't know. Maybe you Frenchies have some kind of genetic enhancement or built-in anti Alizee protection, I don't know which. Has Al-Qaeda been seen in your country recently? Maybe they've put something in your water to make you guys impotent. Just tryin' to figure it out.

We American boys aren't so lucky, she kicks our asses everytime we see her, and I mean everytime. She's brought me to my knees on countless occasions.

-Cybersoil

Matrix
08-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Are we all forced to like Jeremy cause we like Alizee?

No, but we should respect Alizee and her family. Alizee has a family, a family. That means we share her with Jeremy Chatelain.

Don't you see, Jeremy is part of the Alizee universe. If we show interest in Jeremy, who happens to be Alizees husband, then Alizee might be so inclined as to show interest in this website.

We need to embrace Jeremy Chatelain as a fan club member, not as an outsider. Jeremy if you happen to be reading this thread, yes we all infatuated with your wife, I'm sure you understand.

Some of us are actually interested as to who you are. Why would Alizee fall in love with you, why did she pick you? Alizee had her choices and she chose you, Jeremy Chatelain.

Who knows.. Alizee might even post here and leave us a message.... " I promise "

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 03:06 AM
I dont hate jeremy. i am jealous of course, but i do respect alizee and her family. And who knows, maybe her daughter will grow up and become another alizee. and we would have jeremy to thank for that

rcs
08-07-2006, 03:43 AM
All I can say is that we have American Idol and Star Search, but we can never get an Alizee out of these type of shows! USA missed out on the big Alizee wave. If Europe is done with Alizee, fine. USA should pick her up. I know, I know, Alizee has no desire for USA, but we can at least be the last option if she chooses to continue her music career. (Please consider Alizee, if you are reading this).:(

Ben
08-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Well, I've expressed my thoughts about Jérémy on other forums, but in short:

When I first learned about him, I didn't like him at all. He seemed to act like an idiot in all his public appearances, like Frenchie said. But the more I learned about him, the more I liked him. I think acting silly is just his style.

He's actually quite intelligent. He held his own on a French "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" style celebrity quiz show, and he's one of the only people to come out of Star Academy who writes his own music. He's accomplished a lot of others things too for such a young man, like acting in a TV drama and designing his own line of clothing. And he did so all while dealing with a personal tragedy (his mother loosing her battle with cancer).

To put things into perspective, he dedicated his first album to, "Maman... a la Fée Clochette" (a nickname for Alizée). Shows how much he loves her. Well, both of them.

But what really changed my opinion was listening to his music. I really like some of his tunes! Vivre ca, Parce que vous le faites, C'est ca ma vie, J'aimerai, Belle histoire, Laisse-moi, Katmandou, C'est si bien (which is clearly about Alizée), J'ai l'intention, Il sera elle, Vanessa, Laisse toi partir, and my favorite, the song her wrote for Jonatan Cerrada, Ruban Noir, are all really nice cuts.

He's young, and probably still has a lot to learn... but he's on the right track. I think Lili made a great choice. Of course, I'd expect noting less from her. :)

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 05:17 AM
Hopefully...

-Cybersoil

dvtq
08-07-2006, 05:36 AM
let pray and hope http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8993/layrg6.gifhttp://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8993/layrg6.gifhttp://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8993/layrg6.gifhttp://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8993/layrg6.gif

aFrenchie
08-07-2006, 06:35 AM
WHAT!!!!! Not in Love with Alizee???

You either have balls of steel or are Gay. Tell me, which one is it?
Ha ha, believe it or not, my GF's even cuter than Alizée. Yes, that's possible! And I'm not telling you this because she's just beside me looking at what I'm doing here. Btw, she is her fan and she's not a lesbian! You'd better believe me :D

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Ha ha, believe it or not, my GF's even cuter than Alizée. Yes, that's possible!...

No!!! That's not possible! I know and so does everyone else reading this post! :D She must have hypnotized you when you weren't looking or were sleeping or something, otherwise you wouldn't be stating such an obvious impossibility! :D

Someone has to be the hottest babe in the world and it just so happens to be Alizee. No need to deny it, we all know it's true. Now eat your cookies, drink your milk and go to bed. ;)

-Cybersoil

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Ha ha, believe it or not, my GF's even cuter than Alizée. Yes, that's possible! And I'm not telling you this because she's just beside me looking at what I'm doing here. Btw, she is her fan and she's not a lesbian! You'd better believe me :D

Frenchie, if it helps...i dont believe you

rcs
08-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Yeah, you didn't come to this website to learn English. We know what's up. :D Gotta keep Alizee on the low-down so GF doesn't find out that you are indeed infatuated with Alizee.:cool: Admit it, it's true.

P.S. How's the English lessons?

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 08:01 AM
... my GF's even cuter than Alizée. Yes, that's possible! And I'm not telling you this because she's just beside me looking at what I'm doing here. You'd better believe me...

His girlfriend probably reads his posts so if he admits it then no more pussy for poor Frenchie. So he's stuck between a rock and a hard place or should I say between his cock and his girl's warm soft place. :p

Good luck Frenchie! Yeah, we believe you. Wink, wink... ;)

-Cybersoil

rcs
08-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Frenchie, make an alternate Profile name for yourself. You gotta be sneaky man...As for your GF, post the pic dude. It's an american custom, we share. :D

aFrenchie
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Cybersoil, nurvonic, wow you're too crazy of (or about?) her I think. She must have bewitched you or something, I'm serious :eek:

Frenchie, make an alternate Profile name for yourself.
Too late. She's read this now :D

Gotta keep Alizee on the low-down so GF doesn't find out that you are indeed infatuated with Alizee. Admit it, it's true.
Ok when she's outside then (ouch ouch!)

> .* boink *. <

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Cybersoil, nurvonic, wow you're too crazy of (or about?) her I think. She must have bewitched you or something, I'm serious...

I don't know how it is for you Frenchie types but she knocks us Americans on our asses! Every man that I've ever shown the "J'en ai Marre" video to, without exception, says, "WOW!!!! Who the fuck is that!!!???" and their tongues swab the deck. And I've shown it to a number of people.

When I've shown some of her (stand alone) videos at a recent virtual concert at the French restaurant, I had a number of people come up to me and ask who she was; this includes a real Frenchmen. He had me write down her name so he wouldn't misspell it, so he could look her up on the web.

You Frenchies have a secret weapon (Alizee) and don't even know it. Thank god you don't launch her in our direction or we'd be fucked!

-Cybersoil

aFrenchie
08-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Every man that I've ever shown the "J'en ai Marre" video to, without exception, says, "WOW!!!! Who the fuck is that!!!???" and their tongues swab the deck.
He he, the J'en Ai Marre dance often reminds me of those Tex Avery cartoons. Were they like those wolves that turn crazy and slap themselves? :D

Shep
08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
There actually was a show on ABC called "The One: Making a Music Star", which was an adaptation of Star Academy produced by Endemol USA (US branch of a Dutch production company that originally came up with the idea). Unfortunately, it turned out to be the worst flop in the history of the American TV. It was canceled after only 4 episodes have aired, which is a real shame, since Star Academy is doing great in over 50 countries. Its name varies from country to country, but it's the same concept.

I personally do not understand what the big fuss with "American Idol" is, the US is very far behind Europe when it comes to things like that. Singing/performing contests were have been shown on European TV for ages. Our Alizee was discovered at one of them.

It probably didn't do well because of poor advertising. A good show in Hollywood depends on advertising. Bad shows can go on forever but it takes hype to get them going. For example, I personally think the Sopranos is a TV travishamockery, but it does well because of the Hype. A GREAT show that was cancelled due to poor advertising: Firefly. One of the best TV shows to ever grace American airways and was cut down in it's prime.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 01:25 PM
It probably didn't do well because of poor advertising. A good show in Hollywood depends on advertising. Bad shows can go on forever but it takes hype to get them going. For example, I personally think the Sopranos is a TV travishamockery, but it does well because of the Hype. A GREAT show that was cancelled due to poor advertising: Firefly. One of the best TV shows to ever grace American airways and was cut down in it's prime.
yeah firefly was a great show and serenity is a great movie but aren't we getting a little off topic

Shep
08-07-2006, 01:31 PM
yeah firefly was a great show and serenity is a great movie but aren't we getting a little off topic

Possibly. I was mostly giving examples of how TV shows live or die not because of their content, but of the advertising. If it was offtopic, it was unintentional.

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Possibly. I was mostly giving examples of how TV shows live or die not because of their content, but of the advertising. If it was offtopic, it was unintentional.
It's cool every thread on here always somehow ends up getting off topic as an example I will use the en concert thread how it suddenly got all political( I think thats how its spelled)

Shep
08-07-2006, 01:47 PM
It's cool every thread on here always somehow ends up getting off topic as an example I will use the en concert thread how it suddenly got all political( I think thats how its spelled)

Yeah, I kinda added to the problem in that thread, but wanted to get that off my chest. I'll try to behave from now on. :o

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
When you don't have any current Alizee news, you gotta fill it with something. :D

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
When you don't have any current Alizee news, you gotta fill it with something. :D

-Cybersoil
yup like your thread or other funny stories about telling people about alizee and getting them hooked on her

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Yep... Once she grabs you by the balls you'll never get loose! So don't even bother trying. She's got a grip like a pair of Vicegrips! :D She must work out.

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
08-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Yep... Once she grabs you by the balls you'll never get loose! So don't even bother trying. She's got a grip like a pair of Vicegrips! :D She must work out.

-Cybersoil
this is like a flashback I remember a similar post that I replyed with something like she has soft hands and she is alizee so it must not hurt too bad lol

cybersoil
08-07-2006, 02:55 PM
this is like a flashback I remember a similar post that I replyed with something like she has soft hands and she is alizee so it must not hurt too bad lol
I guess I had better make that "Soft Vicegrips." But still Vicegrips! If you try to get loose you'll rip your sack. :D and she knows it!

vctralca
08-07-2006, 07:16 PM
I guess I had better make that "Soft Vicegrips." But still Vicegrips! If you try to get loose you'll rip your sack. :D and she knows it!
Yeah you better those for soft ones cause i dont imagine myself receiving pain from Alizee, you know what i mean :rolleyes: she is only giving me some nice sensations till now :o

aditya8617
08-07-2006, 08:24 PM
No, but we should respect Alizee and her family. Alizee has a family, a family. That means we share her with Jeremy Chatelain.
"
I am as everyone jealous of him, but I definitely not hate him. I just wanted to know how many of u like him just cause of Alizee.

In my case I like all French for some reason :confused: .

nurvonic
08-07-2006, 09:42 PM

LOL now heres someone who's getting off topic when hes talking about nutsack ripping. god intended for that area to be treated nicely, and im sure alizee....nvm

riva2model64
08-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Alizee does work out. I had a dream that she was biking ferociously down a trail with her friends.

Shep
08-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Alizee does work out. I had a dream that she was biking ferociously down a trail with her friends.

I once had a dream that I was visiting her at her house. We were pretty good friends in it and I was there to console her after a very rough divorce with her Husband...

*sniff*

Just sayin'...

I should add, that the divorce just happened in the dream, I don't wish divorce on anyone. However, the most romantic the dream got was I had my arm around her while we were watching TV or something like that. That's not that big of a deal considering I do that with women who are friends of mine IRL, so whatever.

riva2model64
08-08-2006, 11:31 AM
However, the most romantic the dream got was I had my arm around her while we were watching TV or something like that.

I think that's pretty romantic-romanticism is about sharing the moment. I never get that close to Alizee in my dreams. The closest I ever got in a dream was when I won this contest that stated that Alizee would come visit me in my own house! You shoulda seen me when I woke up, I thought it was real. I was like "Yes! Alizee's coming to visit me! Yipee (or should i say Youpidoo)!" Soon i then realized it was only a dream, and attacked the bed.

Spartan500
08-08-2006, 01:43 PM
lol attacking your bed anyways you guys are lucky the closest to alizee being in my dream was when I was listening to her on my phone in my dream

Shep
08-08-2006, 01:47 PM
I think that's pretty romantic-romanticism is about sharing the moment. I never get that close to Alizee in my dreams. The closest I ever got in a dream was when I won this contest that stated that Alizee would come visit me in my own house! You shoulda seen me when I woke up, I thought it was real. I was like "Yes! Alizee's coming to visit me! Yipee (or should i say Youpidoo)!" Soon i then realized it was only a dream, and attacked the bed.

Lol! poor bed.

Yeah, that was the only dream I had about her. However, a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I went to a restaurant to meet an old friend of mine and the waitress looked a little like her and was wearing the dress Ali wears for J'en ai Marre. That was kinda cool.

Fèvier
10-19-2010, 09:37 PM
*meow*

jeje. seems like a good time to bring this back :D

wasabi622
10-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Nice gesture.. but what does he have to bring? (Not being mean, just saying.. what does he do?)