PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Version?

espire
06-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Brad, does this site have some sort of mobile version for web browsing devices? I know that many prebuilt forums such as this one support them, but I don't really know how to get to them.

brad
06-19-2007, 07:23 PM
yes: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/archive/index.php/?pda=1

and there is also the rss feed..

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/external.php?type=RSS

espire
06-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Very cool, but is there a mobile version that I could use to log in and post with?

marik
06-20-2007, 03:56 AM
i used my phone to browse ths site but cant post and dont appear that chat room when i logged in!:(

brad
06-20-2007, 08:57 AM
hmm .. i will see what i can do. once i get my iphone, i'm sure i will have much more interest in this :)

marik
06-20-2007, 08:58 AM
hmm .. i will see what i can do. once i get my iphone, i'm sure i will have much more interest in this :)

great brad! and also the iphone!:)

espire
06-20-2007, 02:29 PM

Except with an iPhone, you won't need a mobile version, because the full one will run fine :)

What about us poor souls with crappy browsers on our devices? ;)

marik
06-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Except with an iPhone, you won't need a mobile version, because the full one will run fine :)

you are right espiré!:) like mini Opera on ur phone!:confused:

marik
07-01-2007, 08:14 AM
:-/ yesterday i used my phone to browse this site but when i post it didnt appear my post and cant log in also in chatroom! but can read i\post!
ill download my CP mini Opera! like what espire said! ill reinstall it cause i remove it to my phone:(

panzerkiller
07-09-2007, 11:57 PM

at least you have one.I don't want a phone now or anything but I want something other than a wii with opera to use.

ZachLovesAlizée
09-15-2007, 10:28 AM
what about us with a psp, the browser on it isnt good
also, i spent 10 fricken minutes typing the rss url on my psp and then i just get data type not supported?!?

aditya8617
09-15-2007, 12:03 PM
what about us with a psp, the browser on it isnt good
also, i spent 10 fricken minutes typing the rss url on my psp and then i just get data type not supported?!?

Get an iPhone:p .

RMJ
09-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Get a computer.

Or get a cell phone.

Or get a palmtop.

fsquared
09-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Slightly off topic: because you need Flash 8 to play the videos here, you can't stream them on a Wii. I guess you have to rely on Youtube when using Wii's Opera browser :).

marik
09-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Slightly off topic: because you need Flash 8 to play the videos here, you can't stream them on a Wii. I guess you have to rely on Youtube when using Wii's Opera browser :).

i think its FlashPlayer 9 now?:D

espire
09-16-2007, 12:08 AM
i think its FlashPlayer 9 now?:D

The problem is that Adobe is the only company that makes Flash 8 or 9 plugins. They have an SDK for Flash 7 on other devices, but they don't allow anything newer if they're not the ones making it, and they only make the plugin for a few systems.

marik
09-16-2007, 12:18 AM
The problem is that Adobe is the only company that makes Flash 8 or 9 plugins. They have an SDK for Flash 7 on other devices, but they don't allow anything newer if they're not the ones making it, and they only make the plugin for a few systems.

yah like some here!:( in the past day i think when i post the pivs here like smilies and the videos says it requires to install FlashPlayer9:( after that it will appear now