PDA

View Full Version : If this is a joke, it's a bad one.

SpeedShift
06-19-2007, 04:14 PM
The title of the thread says it all.

Zack -Alizee Lover-
06-19-2007, 04:27 PM
There was this Alizée Jacotey member as well... and i saw an Alizée member a long time ago in the chat room.

SpeedShift
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I know, I heard about those. But look at the date of birth! :confused:

Zack -Alizee Lover-
06-19-2007, 04:31 PM

It's just some random guy or girl... don't get to excited because is not her.

SpeedShift
06-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I know, I'm not excited. I'm just saying, bad joke...

Drake498
06-19-2007, 04:34 PM
yea, there's discussion about this in the new member thread too, its a cruel cruel prank.... -_-

zpa
It's kinda sad. No one would believe it anyway.

Shinmei

It's probably just part of the act. I doubt the real Alizée would make herself obvious.

espire
06-19-2007, 04:39 PM
If she wouldn't go on a forum with a fake name, why would she do it with a "real" one? Obvious fake.

Drake498
06-19-2007, 04:42 PM
here's a lot of the discussion as well:

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=1918 (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=1918)

Deepwaters
06-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Rule of thumb:

If it's not her official website, and the person is claiming to be Alizée, it's not.

If she did choose to post under her own name, which I don't believe she would, she would also offer proof of who she is, e.g. recent photos.

One of our members might be Alizée, but if so said member will have a pseudonym.

espire
06-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Heh, wouldn't it be funny if Brad was Alizée, and this whole site was meant to help make her more popular in America? :)

Deepwaters
06-19-2007, 05:15 PM
Heh, wouldn't it be funny if Brad was Alizée, and this whole site was meant to help make her more popular in America? :)

LOL yeah it would, especially since I've seen Brad's picture. ;)

espire
06-19-2007, 05:16 PM
LOL yeah it would, especially since I've seen Brad's picture. ;)

Shh... it's a fake picture.

lissa15
06-19-2007, 05:31 PM
that wud be cool so do yall think that this so called alizee is a new preson or an old one who has been on here for some time now

Shinmei
06-19-2007, 05:33 PM
that wud be cool so do yall think that this so called alizee is a new preson or an old one who has been on here for some time now

Check the date joined. That person is new.

espire
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
I think he means "is this somebody who is already a member and made a new account for fun"

Shinmei
06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
I think he means "is this somebody who is already a member and made a new account for fun"

Oh, gotcha.

brad
06-19-2007, 05:59 PM
i deleted the account, i also deleted the other one a few days ago.

espire
06-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Heh, Brad, what if you keep on deleting the real Alizée's account just as she decides to post a message each time? ;)

brad
06-19-2007, 07:29 PM
i'm sure it isn't her, but that would be funny.

Deepwaters
06-19-2007, 07:35 PM
If it was her, she could avoid being deleted by first emailing Brad, attaching recent pictures of herself for proof, and giving him a heads-up that she was going to be creating an avatar under her own name.

Of course, we'd need a new administrator for the several weeks thereafter that Brad was in a coma with a stupid grin on his face . . .

heyamigo
06-19-2007, 08:08 PM
yea seriously nobody would believe it's her anyways. i mean jesus had hard enough time convincing people he was christ.

Matrix
06-19-2007, 08:19 PM
I knew Alizee would come here to register!!! :)

Alizee!

atra201
06-19-2007, 10:09 PM
"when things look too good to be true, then they are not true"
but you can never know.

Alizee_is_Scottish!
06-19-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm Sparticus.

espire
06-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Well I'm Axelle Red.

Deepwaters
06-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I wonder how much crazier we're all going to get before that new single is released. Really, it seems to get worse every day. :p

espire
06-20-2007, 12:26 AM
HEHEHE HEHEHE NEED ALIZEE HEHEHE HEHEHE

;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :)

fsquared
06-20-2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah, sheesh, I haven't even been here a month and I felt the collective near heart attack from the red blip at the official site. And suddenly I feel like we're under siege (that red blip was apparently a DNS hack attack, and now people trying to make fake accounts and etc.) What's going on?

Deepwaters
06-20-2007, 01:00 AM
What's going on? Well, a lot of people aren't going to credit this, but . . .

Alizée is mere weeks (and not many of them) from coming back after years of silence. She's terribly excited. (As are we, only more so.) She's also very, very nervous. What if the whole thing is a gigantic bomb? What if this is the end of her musical career? What if her whole former success depended on Laurent and Mylène? What if she was only popular because of her Lolita image combining innocence and sexuality, which she can't really pull off any more (and I'm sure won't want to)? And on top of these possibly-rational worries (although I think things will be fine, actually) there's the sheer irrational grip of stage fright.

These feelings spread out from her like ripples. Lots of people have spoken of being healed by her in the past (myself included); well, this is the flip side of that. We're going a little crazy because she's going a little crazy. Only some of us are kind of crazy to start with and are going a LOT crazy now, not just a little.

If I'm right about that July 4 date for the single's release, and I think I am, then it's going to be a really -- um -- interesting two weeks.

Well, at least I expect to have my first draft finished during those same two weeks, which will put me within maybe a month more for revisions of being able to look for an agent. So I should be doing that and listening to Lili's new song at the same time, which should make me, at least, a bit less crazy.

But first we have to get through these 14 days. :D

espire
06-20-2007, 01:13 AM
I think Alizée would have had some publicity before the release of her single; thus I doubt we'll have anything before August. But who can tell in these hectic times?

heyamigo
06-20-2007, 01:14 AM
I wonder how much crazier we're all going to get before that new single is released. Really, it seems to get worse every day. :p

i know, that's what i've been thinking...people going crazy over little things...the last straw for me was when people were seeing alizee in keanu reeves..lol

espire
06-20-2007, 01:17 AM
i know, that's what i've been thinking...people going crazy over little things...the last straw for me was when people were seeing alizee in keanu reeves..lol

And it wasn't even Keanu, it was some guy who looked like him! :rolleyes:

marik
06-20-2007, 03:37 AM
HEHEHE HEHEHE NEED ALIZEE HEHEHE HEHEHE

;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :) :( :mad: :p :cool: :blink: :eek: :wub: :confused: :o :rolleyes: ;) :D :)

nice emoticons!~:D :p :) :o ;) :rolleyes: :( :confused: