PDA

View Full Version : 1alizee?

marik
06-25-2007, 04:05 AM
why i cant go in Moe's site? i try www.1alizee.com it didnt work,then try www.onealizee.com it didnt work too?
do u guys have a problem too in Moe's site?:confused:

Uméesha
06-25-2007, 04:32 AM
why i cant go in Moe's site? i try www.1alizee.com it didnt work,then try www.onealizee.com it didnt work too?
do u guys have a problem too in Moe's site?:confused:

site is temporarly closed....

it says: One Alizée is temporarily closed - We have temporarily closed the site for some essential maintenance. This shouldn't take too long - please check back soon ...

edit: moe should give the reason in details, why this site has been closed for temporary..

atra201
06-25-2007, 04:36 AM
it happens to me all the time
i don't know why

marik
06-25-2007, 04:41 AM
site is temporarly closed....

it says: One Alizée is temporarily closed - We have temporarily closed the site for some essential maintenance. This shouldn't take too long - please check back soon ...

edit: moe should give the reason in details, why this site has been closed for temporary..

ok but im still confused! y should clsed temp?:blink: :confused:

Uméesha
06-25-2007, 04:45 AM
ok but im still confused! y should clsed temp?:blink: :confused:

MOE ------> should take care of it....;) mooooooooooooooooe mooooooooooooe where are yoooooooooooou.:rolleyes: , seems to hiding some where here! Moe you have a call of duty

heyamigo
06-25-2007, 06:57 AM
isn't moe on his france vacation?

marik
06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
isn't moe on his france vacation?

yeah maybe! but i saw him in chatroom this day!;)

Drake498
06-25-2007, 07:21 AM
relax... it'll be back up sooner or later, its not gone forever, no worries :D

marik
06-25-2007, 07:28 AM
relax... it'll be back up sooner or later, its not gone forever, no worries :D

yeah! if ever lost the site maybe that site give up if Alizée didnt release the next single! but i dont think Moe's site is gonna be gone forever;)

right Moe?:)

the reason i made this thread is because i want to register in Moe's site!:)

brad
06-25-2007, 08:28 AM
we were trying to move his site to a new server that he purchased, but his old host shut down his site and his access about 1/2 way through saying that he was hosting illegal content.... The reality is they are a shitty host and didn't like the fact that we were probably tying up all of their shitty bandwidth while transferring to the new server.

As soon as he can get them to turn his access back on, we will get it back up and running.

Uméesha
06-25-2007, 08:39 AM
we were trying to move his site to a new server that he purchased, but his old host shut down his site and his access about 1/2 way through saying that he was hosting illegal content.... The reality is they are a shitty host and didn't like the fact that we were probably tying up all of their shitty bandwidth while transferring to the new server.

As soon as he can get them to turn his access back on, we will get it back up and running.

@brad, thank you brad for the information.... but moe:confused: are you sad about this one! cheer man! your site will improve a lot...

marik
06-26-2007, 03:11 AM
@brad, thank you brad for the information.... but moe:confused: are you sad about this one! cheer man! your site will improve a lot...

yeah Umesh! also that if Alizée back in us Moe's site will back right? and also here! many fans were waiting for Alizée to come back

and Register here! LoL!:D