PDA

View Full Version : Why Alizee should never be compared to Britney

DJ_Greg
08-08-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo

I tried to embedd the YouTube object in the post, but it didn't seem to be working. Anyway, click the link and prepare to laugh.

dvtq
08-08-2006, 07:37 PM
i like this Britney http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1060/cuoinghiengngahf3.gif

aditya8617
08-08-2006, 09:47 PM
She seems kinda dumb at times.

DJ_Greg
08-08-2006, 09:49 PM
She's not a very smart girl.

C-4
08-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Brittany Spears sounds like, and acts like, and in my mind IS an authentic redneck. With all of her money, she sounds ignorant, married a married man who's wife was 5-6 months pregnant! She is pregnant with her second child and allows herself to be video taped acting like the ignorant slob she really is.
Sorry, you may like Brittany, and that's fine, but after Alizee, everyone else is fighting for 4th place...Alizee has first, second and third place locked up.

aditya8617
08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Sorry, you may like Brittany, and that's fine, but after Alizee, everyone else is fighting for 4th place...Alizee has first, second and third place locked up.

lol! for a sec I was wondering who u would mention at 2nd and 3rd.

nurvonic
08-10-2006, 01:45 AM
LOL im sorry, i couldnt even finish watching the damn video. i thought britney was kool at first, but after she made that movie her career just went down the shitter

Spartan500
08-10-2006, 01:46 AM
like when my friend made a swamp that clogged my toilet lol and when I plunged it it was gone but the smell lingered lol just like how everyone will always talk about britney

Bob
08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
i dont brittany can really be compared anyway. alizee is actually elegant, actually pretty, actually smart, actually not treating her kid like crap, actually gonna come back, actually a good singer.. unlike a stupid blode we all know who lives in the US

nurvonic
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
LOL nice one Bob. i totally agree

Señor Villa
08-12-2006, 01:57 AM
Britney is washed up now because all she had going for herself is her looks and Alizée has the talent and of course the beauty to continue her successsful career.

Bob
08-12-2006, 02:41 AM
in other words Britany hit the wall, but alizee is the opposite, she has had a baby, is good to her baby, and will probably come out with another album of GOOD music

Señor Villa
08-12-2006, 11:31 PM
in other words Britany hit the wall, but alizee is the opposite, she has had a baby, is good to her baby, and will probably come out with another album of GOOD music

Damn straight! Now you're talking.

aditya8617
08-13-2006, 12:33 AM
I am 100% sure Britney is going to file bankrupcy within next 6-7 years.

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 12:37 AM
you always hear them stories about celebrities going bankrupt because they bought too many sofas made of dove skin.

but that's not our Alizee:p

Bob
08-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Damn straight! Now you're talking.

well i wasnt really talking, i was typing =P and i bet britany falls out of a 50 floor condo from the 51st floor...or at least i wish:p

Spartan500
08-13-2006, 01:21 PM
thats pretty mean bob even if it is one of the ugliest celebritys in the world and yeah britney will be the next mc hammer

nurvonic
08-13-2006, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLTQ7y2SIY

another reason why britney should never be compared to alizee

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 01:43 PM
the video says it might have innappropriate content

nurvonic
08-13-2006, 01:45 PM
LOL wow really. u gotta be registered to see slutty videos

riva2model64
08-13-2006, 01:49 PM
ye i don't even wanna see that Britney filth

they even warn you about it, Britney filth incoming
but that's pretty mean of me to say that

nurvonic
08-13-2006, 02:00 PM
if ur not registered with youtube then u wont be able to see that video. think of it as a blessing

DJ_Greg
08-13-2006, 09:01 PM
Haha.

Honestly, when I started this thread, I wasn't thinking people would take the "comparison" reference literally. I just saw that video and thought it was funny enough to post here.

Pirate515
08-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Britney is washed up now because all she had going for herself is her looks and Alizée has the talent and of course the beauty to continue her successsful career.Looks? What looks? I for one never found Britney that attractive. It was the miracle of makeup, slutty behavior and video editing that pushed the buttons of teenagers and drove up her record sales. Given the fact that she stumped that low to become famous kind of locked her in that position. If she wants to make a comeback, she'll have to start to behave slutty again, which wouldn't be right given the fact that she'll have at least 2 kids by then. And if she departs from that style, it will be a repetition of Madonna's comeback, and she won't matter any longer, just like what happened to Madonna.

Alizee, on the other hand, did the smart thing by acting seductively but not slutty, and that's beside the fact that she has much more than her beautiful looks to show for herself. Given the fact that she hasn't branded herself as a slut gives her room to change her style into pretty much any direction she wants and retain her popularity.

General Patton
08-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Looks? What looks? I for one never found Britney that attractive. It was the miracle of makeup, slutty behavior and video editing that pushed the buttons of teenagers and drove up her record sales. Given the fact that she stumped that low to become famous kind of locked her in that position. If she wants to make a comeback, she'll have to start to behave slutty again, which wouldn't be right given the fact that she'll have at least 2 kids by then. And if she departs from that style, it will be a repetition of Madonna's comeback, and she won't matter any longer, just like what happened to Madonna.

Alizee, on the other hand, did the smart thing by acting seductively but not slutty, and that's beside the fact that she has much more than her beautiful looks to show for herself. Given the fact that she hasn't branded herself as a slut gives her room to change her style into pretty much any direction she wants and retain her popularity.

I agree with pirate515, I never like britteny plus she couldn't sing either.

Metro
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
hahah it's just a kiss.. but i cant compare britney with alizée

Bob
08-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Looks? What looks? I for one never found Britney that attractive. It was the miracle of makeup, slutty behavior and video editing that pushed the buttons of teenagers and drove up her record sales. Given the fact that she stumped that low to become famous kind of locked her in that position. If she wants to make a comeback, she'll have to start to behave slutty again, which wouldn't be right given the fact that she'll have at least 2 kids by then. And if she departs from that style, it will be a repetition of Madonna's comeback, and she won't matter any longer, just like what happened to Madonna.

haha so true, so true

rwd716
08-16-2006, 10:03 PM
OMG! I can't get over that ass! /faint

atra201
10-19-2006, 12:22 AM
simply Alizee is better

NANAKI
10-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Like I have said before all American pop stars are glorified strippers most can't sing and the ones that can are only half way decent. European artists are overall beter. And Alizée can't be compared to Britney because like it was said earlier she is a redneck with no class. All that Britney had was a body that guys would go for.

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 01:28 AM
thats pretty mean bob even if it is one of the ugliest celebritys in the world and yeah britney will be the next mc hammer

Who is this MC Hammer? I think Britney will do donkey shows like the movie Clerks 2 to make ends meet.

cane17
10-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Who is this MC Hammer? I think Britney will do donkey shows like the movie Clerks 2 to make ends meet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

People should go to jail if anyone Compsreds Alizée to Britney.:p

maareek
10-19-2006, 01:39 AM
MC Hammer was a rapper. He hid it HUGE in the early 90's, and within a very, very short period of time he was filing for bankruptcy. He had had like 30 million dollars. And had to file for bankruptcy. Kinda gives new meaning to extravagant, huh?

rwd716
10-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Wow, we pulled this thread up from the grave! This one was goin when I first got here.

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Wow, we pulled this thread up from the grave! This one was goin when I first got here.

There are three things in life that never die:

1. Britney Spears
2. Paris Hilton
3. Alizée

:cool:

Twitch
10-19-2006, 02:32 AM
Damn it MC Hammer, like I needed to be reminded of Can't touch this, Hammer time!:p

And Britney to Alizée, there not even comparable. They're like completely unrelated entities that can't be compared. Alizée better than Britney, hell they're at closest complete opposites. Alizée is an angel, Britney on her best days can only hope for slutty trailer trash.

newalizeefan
10-19-2006, 03:18 AM
alizee cant be compared to the old female popstars of back then.
1) brittany spears - redneck
2) christina aguilera - turned into a monster
3) jessica simpson - dumb blonde
4) mandy moore - ummmm....fell off

^^ those girls were the alizee's of the US back around 1999-2001 era. but now all people can do is talk negative about them. except for mandy moore, dunno what the hell happened to her.
i guess the only negative i can say about alizee is....she likes to make us wait. other than that she is perfect.

pete2me
10-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Well ,for one thing . alizee dont look so feak . an another alizee is alote better looking

DJ_Greg
10-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Like I have said before all American pop stars are glorified strippers most can't sing and the ones that can are only half way decent. European artists are overall beter. And Alizée can't be compared to Britney because like it was said earlier she is a redneck with no class. All that Britney had was a body that guys would go for.

Yeah, man...it's not like Alizée wears extremely short skirts or sings songs about being a lolita. ;)

I've said it before, I'll say it again: there's nothing qualitatively "better" about European artists. If you don't like the music you're hearing in America, you're not listening to the right music. Look for a different scene, and you might find something you like.

DJ_Greg
10-19-2006, 10:16 PM
alizee cant be compared to the old female popstars of back then.
1) brittany spears - redneck
2) christina aguilera - turned into a monster
3) jessica simpson - dumb blonde
4) mandy moore - ummmm....fell off

^^ those girls were the alizee's of the US back around 1999-2001 era. but now all people can do is talk negative about them. except for mandy moore, dunno what the hell happened to her.
i guess the only negative i can say about alizee is....she likes to make us wait. other than that she is perfect.

Nah, Mandy just decided to go in a different direction. She did a bunch of movies, a couple television guest appearances (she was GREAT in Entourage and Scrubs), and I think she's more widely respected now than when "Candy" was a hit.

Norah
10-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Why don't you compare Alizee With Hillary Duff :p

Britney is considered as old popstar :D

Moe
10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Why don't you compare Alizee With Hillary Duff :p

Britney is considered as old popstar :D

Hillary Duff thats even worse...they had a topic about that somewhere here maybe"some1" will dig it up

DJ_Greg
10-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Actually, I think if Alizée goes in more of a "pop-rock" direction, as expected, her music will be very comparable to Kelly Clarkson's.

Matrix
10-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Britney, no class, just a rich redneck. No sophistication, its just not there. She exudes trailer park etiquette.

Alizee could teach her a thing or two or twelve, lol

atra201
10-20-2006, 12:08 AM
well u can't compare between an angel and a human

NANAKI
10-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Hillary Duff thats even worse...they had a topic about that somewhere here maybe"some1" will dig it up

this is definately true

Ange
03-12-2011, 05:29 PM
I don't think two singers should be compared but I think Alizee is called French Britney because they are both REALLY famous.

FanDeAliFee
03-13-2011, 06:30 AM
As was written here (http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/docdtv/Alizee/2009Dec/) in 2009:

Alizée is so unlike so very many of her generation. It is incredible to think that she ever was compared to a personality like Britney Spears. To use a genuine Corsu (Corsican) word which English speakers will surely understand, Britney Spears is a total cuntrastu to Alizée!

I will close with three anagrams for Britney Spears:

Errs by panties

Yep, rests brain

Saner by sprite

sprite
definition: fairy; a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers