PDA

View Full Version : Alizee new video created

Matrix
07-03-2007, 07:34 AM
This video had me searching for a really good ending and I remembered I downloaded a wallpaper from RMJ a long time ago... thanks RMJ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s01LieT8p0Y

enjoy!

chelsey
07-03-2007, 08:09 AM
i really liked it:) i enjoyed it as well:) i like how they had the dolphins in there.....also she was very cute as a little girl....and i like how they had that in the beginning....i never saw the video before.....thanks Matrix

JCC
07-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Its pretty good..did you make it??

If so, the only thing i ask....At the 2:00 min mark, you have a picture of Alizee and her Baby in it...big NO-NO! Please take that out; for privacy sake! i'm sure alizee won't appreciate having her baby plastered on the web w/o her permission.

Uméesha
07-03-2007, 10:21 AM
nice one matrix... i like it:).... it would remind the childhood days of alizee.... nice clipping, background music is fine.... we suited for her... thanks for sharing...

CFHollister
07-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Matrix, embed the video by copying and pasting the text after "embed" in info box for the video rather than posting the link. Click "Quote" for this post to view how I just did it here.

Also, check out how I posted an image from a web source rather than posting the link. I stole your sig for demonstration purposes.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s01LieT8p0Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s01LieT8p0Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/image.php?u=21&type=sigpic&dateline=1182641361

Matrix
07-05-2007, 04:12 AM
Its pretty good..did you make it??

If so, the only thing i ask....At the 2:00 min mark, you have a picture of Alizee and her Baby in it...big NO-NO! Please take that out; for privacy sake! i'm sure alizee won't appreciate having her baby plastered on the web w/o her permission.

Yes, I made the video... as far as her baby... well look its not like my video is gonna be seen by thousands or millions of people... last I checked not even a hundred people had seen it

If Alizee or her representatives want me to take down the video or any video showing her baby, I would do that immediately but the picture that I show of her baby is already all over the internet! So I don't really see a problem

Rocket
07-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Nor do I Matrix, job well done. I'd like to learn how to do that. I think I'd like to try making one someday. You know, from a woman's point of view. Is there any special software that I would need?

Uméesha
07-05-2007, 08:12 AM
nice background music matrix... what is the music name called as? i have heared it somewere but i have no idea about it... so can u name the music.

marik
07-05-2007, 09:09 AM
cool video matrix! thanks for sharing!
and you have an Alizée fan vid of?..........
how many vids do you do for Alizée?

Fusoya
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Nice video, I really enjoyed it :)

rcs
07-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Nice work Matrix! Great usage of her pics. I'd like to see Rocket's POV of Alizee's life...:) Nice touch with the Star Wars music.

Matrix
07-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Nor do I Matrix, job well done. I'd like to learn how to do that. I think I'd like to try making one someday. You know, from a woman's point of view. Is there any special software that I would need?

Yeah you need to purchase some movie making software... I have Pinnacle Studio Plus version 11. Adobe Premier is even better but more expensive I think. All you need now is some music mp3 tracks you have saved to your computer and some video clips you have also saved to your comupter, and then you are ready to begin

Umesh the soundtrack to this particular video is the love theme from Superman the Movie

Uméesha
07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Umesh the soundtrack to this particular video is the love theme from Superman the Movie

thank you matrix!