PDA

View Full Version : No, really this is my last Alizee video

Matrix
07-04-2007, 05:02 AM
Didn't do a symphony video of her so Blue Danube is as good as any, here u go. This was a pain to edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQZVyVOL7g

Making these videos is alot of fun I encourage everyone to try it

Roman
07-04-2007, 06:04 AM
Dude, now you have just got me shaking my head. I think you're losing it. :p That was a little silly.
Sorry, what program did you say you use to do this stuff? (I'm sure it is great fun. I probably won't ever have time to do it, but I'm not quite certain about that.)
Thanks for sharing.

Rocket
07-04-2007, 07:42 AM
I liked it :D But riddle me this Batman: What's the difference between a symphony orchestra and a philharmonic orchestra?

Rocket
07-04-2007, 04:47 PM
wowzers! I see this thread died a quick and merciful death

Rev
07-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Didn't do a symphony video of her so Blue Danube is as good as any, here u go. This was a pain to edit

Making these videos is alot of fun I encourage everyone to try it

Bravo.

:D

I don't have time to make videos, but they do look like fun.

Rev
07-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I liked it :D But riddle me this Batman: What's the difference between a symphony orchestra and a philharmonic orchestra?

I don't believe there really is any difference. I think philharmonic means music lover whereas the symphony reference is obvious. Other than that they are just names.

Killian
07-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Wow, that video really flowed well. I wasn't sure what to expect, but you aced that. Two thumbs up, it was very good.

Roman
07-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow, that video really flowed well. I wasn't sure what to expect, but you aced that. Two thumbs up, it was very good.
Well, that was pretty good how you synchronized her movements right with the music at one point.

Rocket
07-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't believe there really is any difference. I think philharmonic means music lover whereas the symphony reference is obvious. Other than that they are just names.

A symphony orchestra is a group of professional musicians whereas a philharmonic orchestra is a group of both professional and amateur musicians.

I are smart :D

Hylas1896
07-05-2007, 03:08 AM
I thought it was kind of neat...

Hylas

Matrix
07-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Dude, now you have just got me shaking my head. I think you're losing it. :p That was a little silly.
Sorry, what program did you say you use to do this stuff? (I'm sure it is great fun. I probably won't ever have time to do it, but I'm not quite certain about that.)
Thanks for sharing.

I use Pinnacle Studio Plus version 11. There are better more expensive programs out there like Adobe Premier. Nah making these videos are easy, really really easy so anyone can do it. As long as you have a clip to edit it's quite easy and some of my videos only took about a half hour, and it shows rofl :p While others took many hours

Sound editing I have no clue what i am doing, very difficult to chop up sound and splice together, well it is for me anyway. You only get 100mb on YouTube to mess with and some of my videos go well beyond that so I have to chop them up so YouTube allows the upload. That 100mb limit really pisses me off

Rev
07-07-2007, 01:56 AM
A symphony orchestra is a group of professional musicians whereas a philharmonic orchestra is a group of both professional and amateur musicians.

I are smart :D

If you insist. I never argue with a lady.

Optimist
07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Why the last one??? Just go on!!! I see here you have integrated the fades!! But this time in my opinion too much!! And tra not to fade to black!!
BTW: Which programm are you using??? Premiere is best on such things!! Just go on!! Need some more video-producers in Lili-World!!